Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SweetyGreen thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Ravi.

I am planning to Watch Mankatha more than 5 times in Theatre.

Wow nee kalakku Ravi Thambi...👏😆 super..😉
Inisabus thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aahaana

Okie..I finally saw Mankatha..and loved it😎   I enjoyed it from the beginning to the end. It was like watching hollywood action movie:)

My verdict - Strictly NO rules - just enjoy the GAME😎

Couldnt agree more on your views Ahaana 👏
very very well done by Venkath Prabhu, and while the actress was waste i was really impressed by how Vaibhav, Ashwin, Prem G, Mahat wasnt outshined by Ajtih and Arjun 👏👏

A MUST watch film who thinks kollywood cinema is filled with cliches

one or (some) last things I need to say is: music i awesome,  Vada Bin Lada picturaization was too good, Chess scene was also too good  and I have fallen for Ashwin 😳  😳😛

Edited by Mayil_irahe - 12 years ago
sahi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mayil_irahe

Couldnt agree more on your views Ahaana 👏
very very well done by Venkath Prabhu, and while the actress was waste i was really impressed by how Vaibhav, Ashwin, Prem G, Mahat wasnt outshined by Ajtih and Arjun 👏👏

A MUST watch film who thinks kollywood cinema is filled with cliches

one or (some) last things I need to say is: music i awesome,  Vada Bin Lada picturaization was too good, Chess scene was also too good  and I have fallen for Ashwin 😳  😳😛

Well said Mayil 👏👏 Chess Sequence was brilliant and wonderful acting by ajith in the Chess Sequence 👏 Heroine are the only minus of Mankatha but they have done justice to their roles 😉 Ajith and Arjun and all  the supporting heroes are too good 👏👏👏👏 Direction was taken in a hollywood Style 😉 👏 Hats off to Venkat Prabhu for making a wonderful movie 👏👏👏
Edited by Ravi. - 12 years ago
_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Ok so I get to watch the movie next weekend.. WWooohooo.. My bro n cousins watched it and told me it was awesome and a must WATCH AT THE THEATRES.. so me gonna book tickets n go play Mangaathaaa 😎... I know my sister Aahaana will join me 🥳... anybody else wanna come with us two =D
sahi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: MP_Radha

Ok so I get to watch the movie next weekend.. WWooohooo.. My bro n cousins watched it and told me it was awesome and a must WATCH AT THE THEATRES.. so me gonna book tickets n go play Mangaathaaa 😎... I know my sister Aahaana will join me 🥳... anybody else wanna come with us two =D

Radha akka ungaloda yaaravathu padam patha antha padam vilangina mathri thaan 🤣🤣🤣🤣
_Manpreet_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ravi.

Radha akka ungaloda yaaravathu padam patha antha padam vilangina mathri thaan 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Enna thambhi, experience pesutho 😉... athu thaanpa, yaarachum unkooda movie paarka poona, avangallukkum padam vilangina mathiri thaana 😆😆🤣... actually to my surprise many will come vaam 😕... paavom my appa 😆... Maangatha aatam aadaraneram I hope to have bags of popcorn and chips and coke.. so daddy pocket gaali thaan.. 😉
sahi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: MP_Radha

Enna thambhi, experience pesutho 😉... athu thaanpa, yaarachum unkooda movie paarka poona, avangallukkum padam vilangina mathiri thaana 😆😆🤣... actually to my surprise many will come vaam 😕... paavom my appa 😆... Maangatha aatam aadaraneram I hope to have bags of popcorn and chips and coke.. so daddy pocket gaali thaan.. 😉

Ithukku per thaan sontha selavula sooniyam vekirathinu solluvanga 🤣🤣🤣
🤣
SweetyGreen thumbnail
Aiyyo semma hot sandai poghuthu pola between Radha and Ravi.. kalakungappa..🤣
cuty2sweety thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Apart from Thala - I just loved that guy Ashwin ..
He looks real good on screen  😍

Hope  we get to see him in more films ...
_Manpreet_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: SweetyGreen

Aiyyo semma hot sandai poghuthu pola between Radha and Ravi.. kalakungappa..🤣

Athu thaan Sweety Ravi yoda Raasi 🤣🤣

Btw so my completely 'white washed' cousins went to Mangaatha movie with my brother and to my surprise they loveddd the movie it seems.. Yuvan's BGM rocked apparently.. so much that my youngest cousin walked like Ajith and mouthed that Papapaaammm BgM 🤣... he was really addicted it seems 😆