Posted: 12 years ago
abhay is gonna stuck between farz and pyaar
ps. i dont want abhay to become leader of vampires
i cant see abhay choosing between his love and farz. abhay is in big trouble
Edited by steffroc - 12 years ago
hukshila thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Good post as good epi. it was good to see such epi without so much fillers.

i think abhay is going to have more tough time coz of vampire clan now, he will be forced by khuranas to save dips in bargain of piya n vampire clan is going to add more difficulties in his life.

lets c what's coming up

Edited by hukshila - 12 years ago
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Awesome post poco.Vampires rule.Ohh 2day episode was gud.Finally story is moving ahead wid no fillers & crap.I loved every bit of 2day's episode.Now Abhay's own clan will try 2 hurt Pia I guess as jeh also said tht locket protect Pia frm vampire's clan also.Lets c whts nxt as 4 haseena she is super sexy😳😛

Edited by cuteshrishti - 12 years ago
Viviliciousgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Is it gonna be always like this? Abhay-The chosen one!
Chosen to become a vampire, chosen to love Piya, chosen to kill his only brother, chosen to surrender to Maithli, chosen to keep his only love away, chosen to fight the werewolfs and chosen to become the head of the vampires. Sometimes, destiny gives you the most wonderful thing with a loaded darkness around the corner. Abhay's situation is just like this. Abhay Raichand-the destiny's child, everything is planned. But among all this where is Abhay's life? Were is his wishes and yearnings? I really felt for Abhay today. Among everything Abhay's life is getting lost somewhere. 
Talk about another puppet child-Jeh. He not for once thought about Piya's safety but to take revenge from Abhay and save his mom. I don't think Jeh is thinking of anything else other than this. His conscience has just got lost into his revenge. Only his plans matters to him.
Am not saying that Jeh doesn't care for PiYA..But at this particular moment he is blinded by hatred and will do anything to break Abhay even if it means to hurt Piya.
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: chakku

Kya raapchik episode tha and same goes for your post🤗 I hope you didn't take out the compelling phrandship band I gave you in the afternoon out LOL😆 

Chand is so funny🤣 The way he said that karma wala dialogue, I was in spills🤣 I lob Naved😍

Imagine Abhay as the sardaar of vampire clan *Abhay with a black turban and a kilwish wala attire with his slogan 'Andhera kayam rahe'*🤣🤣🤣

Piya baby ki again band baja di Abhay ne...now because of the repeatation of same thing again and again, I don't feel bad, but I laugh🤣

P.S. Sorry for the typical bakwaas reply in a serious post🤣

Arre , i know that you guys just tease me.😆...our kaampelling phraandship is still very much kaayam.🤗...Chaan referred to 'Karma' in darrk humour but he is right. Karma drives destiny and destiny drives us. Lol, Abhay will be a good leader unless Piya use kidnap na kar le. 🤣
Edited by PinkChocolate - 12 years ago
pilot100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

i really enjoyed todays episode! no fillers and the raichands ruled as usual! what an aura and charm this family has, uff!😊 

poco, i have one question, have the creatives forgotten about the powerfull ring which sid had come to take! apparently that ring has got so much power, that it can destroy the world! why cant they use it now, why are they after this stupid locket which piya is wearing! and dont they have another one?

today jeh showed his true colors, he is ready to put piyas life in danger, but he somehow wants that locket! what are jehs intensions? does he want that locket so that he can put piyas life in danger and blackmail abhay? 

but u know what, i do feel sorry for jeh , he has to save his mother also! its very easy to blame others, but only a person who goes through emotional turmoil can understand! today he had to choose between piya and his mother, and i guess he chose the latter for which i dont blame him at all! 

now the million dollar question is, whom will abhay choose, if he had to make a decision between piya and his parents? thankfully, he never had to face a situation where he had to choose bertween his parents and piya, he only had a few arguments with them! that would be a really tricky situation for abhay! do give me your opinion about this!

and yes plz pm me your facebook id!

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
amazing post pocodi👏

love the convo between abhay and chand👏so finally abhay is the chosen one, the leader of his vampire clan, as happy as i can be i am also scared, him becoming the leader means more responsibility and since he is a vampire no human can be touched nor be love, complicated much

again abhay hurt piya but in that process he hurt himself also, this is the beauty of their relationship na, if one get's hurt so will the other one. i feel bad for piya that she is talking about a human to human relationship as in a boy and a girl relationship something normal but less does she knows that the man she loves he is 200 years old vampire, he has the responsibility of the whole world in his shoulder, he fights death every single day of his life, he saves her and is ready to push her away if needed to protect her, he hurts her to set her free. if only she had gotten her memory back soon enough piya would have seen what state abhay is in now that neither can he let her come to him nor can he set her free b/c the moment he steps back from her even an inch his enemy will sabotage her to get to him, what a life abhiya is leading, one who thinks everything is normal and she is safe while the other one is standing between piya and her death to keep her safe. can we get piya's memory back soon cvs it's high time we get it back.

phew saw alina after few days, glad she is back and helping her family but she is more protective of abhay then piya😕come on alina piya is your brother's GF show some love toward her and say that piya cannot be harm before saying abhay should not get hurt😆so she stole the locket, cool let's see how abhay saves piya and what kind of grave danger he will be put in since now he will have to fight his own clan along the werewolves together, gosh when will abhay get some rest in piya's arm where he can put his head and sleep peaceful for sometime.

let's see how abhay get's out of this b/c this seems to be some big trouble that abhay has been put in, first he has to save piya and then he has to suffer from his own clan, the game is on and i hope nothing happens to abhay or piya. things are not going great at all for abhiya is it.
nightoffullmoon thumbnail
Today we saw the difference between Abhay Raichand and Jeh Khurana. It is not about natural enmity between vampires and werewolves, it is about the stark contrast of character.

My faith in Abhay's unassuming, inherent goodness was reaffirmed today, when he rejected the idea of being celebrated and elevated to the status of "monarch" (to borrow your word, Pocu/Pinky). Jeh too does everything for his mother, but I doubt if he would have behaved with restraint like Abhay.

I liked Chand's take on it. And somehow the precap showing Haseena taking on Dipu was scary.

Haseena never liked Dipu. In fact, her aversion to Deepu was always extreme right from the beginning, just like two human women who despise each other instinctively😛 from the  moment they meet. Chand and Abhay react to Dipu more rationally than Haseena does.

Tough times ahead for Abhay. Haseena is about to finish Dipu and the locket has landed in the hands of the werewolves. Abhay will be forced to spare Dipu because of Piya, and the whole vampire Clan will turn against him😭

Arise, O Prince of Darkness, Abhay! Your moment of truth has come.

P.S.: Jeh is really a dunce. When he had the locket, why did he put it in the Dahi-Handi? I could never figure that out. He wanted to expose Abhay's supernatural abilities? Nah!! Not convinced. Moreover, how did he pick Abhay's pocket? The locket did not give him the shock? Then today he tells Alina, it won't hurt if Piya gives it you herself!!! 
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

whoaa WHAT AN EPI!!!!!!!!! 👏👏👏...no fillers nothing ⭐️...hats off yaar...finally we saw the Vampire clan 😃 yipeee...😆

so Jeh plans to use Pia to get Abhay...and Vampires plan to kill Dipu

lets see whats next...
only Abhay can save Dipu and Jeh can force Abhay to save Dipu by keeping Pia's life at stake...
or will Dipu actually get killed this time?

u actually think Abhay will b ready to become the head? 😕...i havent seen TVD but i dont think Abhay will agree

Abhay-Pia scene :- ah tell me something new 😛😆😆 

Aaj ka episode likhne se pehle pizza milaa thaa , vadaa paav nahiin - so you got a good episode. 😆...I think Abhay will save Dipu to keep Piya alive. Abhay may not agree to become the leader of vampires but he may have to become and these are two different things.
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

wow abhay as a vampire boss, but now maithli will come soon to snatch the title, mazaa aayega tab😆then the clash of the titans😎

the funniest part was chand laughing🤣i srsly spilled my coffee😆chakku must have loved that
it will be intersting to see abhay as a leader,
u know the best leadres r always those who have no aspirations to be leader,
they can rule more effectively and neutrally
alina was good, haila itnii chinta abhay ke liye muaaah 2 u