Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay : I don't want to be the chosen one.

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Abhay : I don't want to be the chosen one

So, the vampires are celebrating and celebrating bigtime. They are preparing  for a final war with the werewolves. Chaand and Haseena are super-proud of Abhay. The superiors are felicitating him , honouring him, carrying out rituals to commemorate him as the next leader of the vampire clan. Both the vampires and the audience feels that wow! What a kickass strong vampire and truly the heir. And suddenly Abhay takes you by surprise in that 2 minute conversation with Chaand. What about me? What about what I want?  All this felicitation , honour , applause and the throne of leadership – I want none of it. I didn't do all this to prove to you and everyone that how powerful I am. I didn't put Dipz into trouble so that am told that am the next leader to take over this clan. I was just saving my mother and that's it. I didn't choose this life of a vampire and I am going to put up with it as long as can – and one day , I am going to give up. I don't want this throne, Dad. Its just not me , not at all. When you hear Abhay , you think that he is right – as an individual , he has the right to live whatever he has in his own way .

But what Chaand says in response to Abhay opening up his heart makes you see the larger picture. Calmly , coolly and with a little ironical smile on life and her ways , he tells Abhay that its 'Destiny' and its 'Karma'. Abhay's fate , like everyone's fate is pre-destined . Abhay was meant to become a supernatural – it was a twist of his fate that he would become a vampire and one day , lead his own clan. Abhay can crib , complain , grumble , fume but he cannot escape his destiny. He is the chosen one and with great power comes great responsibility.

It sounded like a conversation between Stefan an d Damon , in a way. Abhay , behaving like Stefan and saying that he thinks the life of a vampire is a punishment and refusing to accept his dark side. And Chaand, grinning like Damon and telling Abhay that he needs to love his existence as a vampire and accept his dark side , the demon inside him.

Unless the creatives forget it or change the track, all indications today were of Abhay  getting ready to take on the responsibility of being the 'Monarch' that is meant to be. Remember ? Abhay was always a special vampire  and today he knows why. Maybe its soon gonna be the tussle between Loving Abhay and Leader Abhay. Hmmm.

And Khuranas. Man! Damage control or what and with what speed. Jeh seemed on some kind of 'Planner's Steroids' today and I loved how he just put everything and everyone into place with sheer authority. Emotions and Piya kicked out of the window , all Jeh knew was that he had to save Dipannita from the murder case and the attack of the vampires . He didn't care what it takes – emotionally blackmail Alina , psychologically pressurize her , force her , put Piya's life in danger – ANYTHING. He was ready to do anything that he can use to force to Abhay to release Dipz and even protect her , if needed. Alina had no choice – always forced and dictated by her brothers , today was not different , really. Yet, she put her condition forward. Fine , I will do what you want Jeh but you have to promise me that no harm will come to Abhay. Lol. The look on Jeh's face was the kind that your folks would give you if they were to decide to take you to a shrink.

So, its all planned out , I guess and its pretty clear. The locket has been taken away from Piya by Alina and now she is vulnerable to attack. Holding Piya's life at ransom, the werewolves can force Abhay to do anything. And Abhay will do it . But saving Piya will mean saving Dipannita and looking at the 'between the devil and the deep sea'  situation, Abhay can land into some real deep shit – with his very own clan.

As for AbhIya , well, Piya was not angry at Abhay's bitterness for a change – she was hurt and more than disappointed that Abhay couldn't even stand her presence in his house.  He was more bitter than usual having learned from his last experience of going soft. Last time he gave into her loving words , he ended up confessing that he loves her and that only messed up things on her head even more. When a heartbroken Piya leaves, Abhay says that if she would have stood there any longer talking to him , he would have melted ……and its  such a dark joke that she talks of a human relationship between them. A human relationship with a vampire? Piya left with a disappointed face and Abhay stood there with a heart that tried hard not to break down.

P.S- Haseena looks superhot in the precap , man. Vampires RULE.

Love and luck always,❤️

GOD bless everyone.🤗 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nabakov_Musings thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
abhay has always been a true monarch hasn't he? 😳..whether destiny led him or not...he did exactly what was needed in the situation..but that is what exactly makes abhay , abhay..he uses every opposite yet interconnected part of him to function according to a situation and yet manages to never break..and even if he does fade away..his determination of surviving every obstacle through life and death won't..like i said before...he is an indestructible , implausibly sickening and morbid heath..being moulded and weather beaten and yet never vanishes..and never will 😳..this shattered to bits phantom will burn  and banish  everyone and everything in its path mercilessly when it wants to penetrate its ability of being exactly what he has been for the past 2 centuries : a strangely beautiful diabolical beast with a  solitary and dysfunctional rotten heart turned to the most morbid and sickening  shade of red and black through the faint black yet naturally invisible linen of eras ..yet once the need of utilizing of what exactly destiny has made his paranormal dark self to be as a shade of his existence and even as   a  pawn of abhay's life-- being  destiny's own personal chess board to be structured and set as and even played with...he becomes exactly what  his ironically miraculous  dead heart is implausibly meant to feel and beat beyond the comprehension of nature and the  understanding of the creator of every figment of existence...the dimensional heart breaking emotionally tangled, turmoil ed , earth shaking lovelorn grey monster whom every woman wants to embrace because of their sprung maternal instincts ...whose pain comes out without anybody or he himself realising it through a clearly invisible flicker of tear emerging out of his murderous eyes and yet it  never arrives ...whether its about being a monster...or being piya's futuristic lover 😳..abhay is making her literally more insane and shattering her and ruining her bit by bit slowly and painfully through his compromising compulsion-repulsion to not only with piya..but with himself as well...our firefly is now emotionally torn between what she really is and what she stands for ...she is going through a paranormal psychological disordered dilemma just because she has become every fiber of the heartless monster and because there is no escape from those  blue irises which  always and always live and breathe inside her sub  conscious brain.i guess the tangline was very very apt..because it did say that  if piya falls in love with abhay..she will have to give up much more than her sanity... Edited by austenrox - 12 years ago
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Kya raapchik episode tha and same goes for your post🤗 I hope you didn't take out the compelling phrandship band I gave you in the afternoon out LOL😆 

Chand is so funny🤣 The way he said that karma wala dialogue, I was in spills🤣 I lob Naved😍

Imagine Abhay as the sardaar of vampire clan *Abhay with a black turban and a kilwish wala attire with his slogan 'Andhera kayam rahe'*🤣🤣🤣

Piya baby ki again band baja di Abhay ne...now because of the repeatation of same thing again and again, I don't feel bad, but I laugh🤣

P.S. Sorry for the typical bakwaas reply in a serious post🤣
Edited by chakku - 12 years ago

whoaa WHAT AN EPI!!!!!!!!! 👏👏👏...no fillers nothing ⭐️...hats off yaar...finally we saw the Vampire clan 😃 yipeee...😆

so Jeh plans to use Pia to get Abhay...and Vampires plan to kill Dipu

lets see whats next...
only Abhay can save Dipu and Jeh can force Abhay to save Dipu by keeping Pia's life at stake...
or will Dipu actually get killed this time?

u actually think Abhay will b ready to become the head? 😕...i havent seen TVD but i dont think Abhay will agree

Abhay-Pia scene :- ah tell me something new 😛😆😆 
Edited by Nishi.Singh - 12 years ago
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Res...edited---

Pinky Superb Post.. 👏 Today's episode was just mindblowing...i really loved Haseena dialogue in Police Station and Chand Ka karma wala dialogue😛 Abhay-chand interaction was just awsum... Abhay's dialogue were touching and he was absolutely right but As Chand said it was written in d stars...destiny has already planned it and may be Abhay is going 2 becum d Head of d clan soon...😳 Btw If abhay accepts d proposal he can create his own rules🤣 Chandeena Rocked in d entire episode👍🏼 pia was hurt but abhay has no other choice lets c wat cv's r planning 4 abhaya in future😆 and ya Jeh was right in his place bcoz its his mother life on d line so all he has 2 do is save her by hook or by Crook😳 D Precap😍haseena was looking so gorgeous and hot...😍i hope she kills dippu in style😆Edited by --Anurag-- - 12 years ago
Rashiiii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
awesome post dii...
i knew u wud choose this scene as the main one ,for ur epi analysis.. and m glad u did...
dii..i just wanna ask one thing.. how can destiny be so cruel to such a beautiful and soulful creation of god ?????
i was feeling so proud of Abhay when he expressed his displeasure to Chand.. i hope Haseena sides with Abhay and doesnt force him to forget about pia for their clan.. as for Abhay,v all know his decision.. :)))Edited by jz4amrit - 12 years ago
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
today was a mind blowing episode. finally the battle between the supernaturals has begin. Jeh is turning full on a meanie and evil and I doubt abhay will become the vampire leader under the circumstances, as his priority has always been pia.Edited by abhayfan_dishu - 12 years ago
Courageous_Leo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Abhay...yaar...Ise to koi bhi kahin ka bhi leader bana de...Super Hawt...with all qualities of a leader...Jeh super dangerous wolfie...future leader of wolfies..Dippu ko patko yaar...Dimaag nhi hai kya...😆😆😆...N Abhiya..koi inhe room me band kardo..Baki Abhiya dekh lenge...😉😉😉...

Pocu whr weere u??? N 1 Q do u hav any info abt SO...REvamp...N abt Pkyek...Hassu to hamesha Hawt lagti hai...
Edited by zoozoo123 - 12 years ago
Thamesriver thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
A great post as usual.

The situation for ABhiya is getting more messier than it was preleap.

WIth Piya in danger and ABhay being destined to be the vampire clans head I feel Abhay is going to fall in Deep trouble. He may have to choose between Pia and his duty towards the vampire clan.
Nikvi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
okay i will keep it short n just say it is beautiful post like always because i can go on describing how beautiful is it n it always leaves me speechless.😊👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏 n here is a hug from me 🤗n love ya just like luv ur post. 😊 god bless you too.
Edited by shivanipandit29 - 12 years ago