I CHANGED MY DESTINY - OS -MG LAST PART PG 9

take_a_hint thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
IMPT. NOTE :YESTERDAY I WAS WATCING MY FAV MOVIE " KHAKA KHAKA "AND I THOUGHT WHILE THE MOVIE IS BEING RELEASED IN HINDI IN THE NAME OF "FORCE "  I SHOULD WRITE A OS ON THE MOST ADORABLE LOVE STORY I HAVE SEEN TILL NOW ... I AM SURE I LL NOT BE ABLE TO GIVE THE IMPACT WHAT MOVIE HAS CREATED BUT ITS JUST A LITTILE TRY ...HOPE U ALL LIKE IT ...I VE DEFEITELY  CHANGED MANY THING IN THIS OS LIKE MAAN IS NOT A POLICE COZ NO ONE CAN REPLACE A.C.P. ANBUCHELVAN EVEN MAAN ( HOW MANY OF U AGREE WITH ME ? )...HOPE U ALL LIKE IT...THOSE WHO HAVE SEEN THE MOVIE I WOULD LIKE TO TELL THAT THE SECOND PART WILL BE CHANGED ACCORDING TO MY WISH SO DON'T WORRY ...

DISCLAIMER : DIE HARD KHAKA KHAKA AND SUJO FANS READ AT UR OWN RISK COZ I VE JUST MESSED UP A FEW SCENES ...

" nayantara leave her ... i ll give whatever u want " i cried pleading to her.But there was a evil smile in her face .She was accompanied by few strong men and they were kidnapping geet and i couldn't do anything coz i was drunk and they had taken full advantage of that and hit me mercilessly.It was my mistake i should't have got drunk while being with geet alone in such a dangerous place . But i was stupid .How i hate myself for that . My train of thoughts were broken by a quick hit on my head and i found myself falling out of the tree house into the lake.My mind became blank but i remembered only one last thing GEET.

omahaseeya oyiyaya oyiyaya seemama mamasaiya
uyirin uyirae'uyirin uyirae
nadhiyin madiyil kaathu kidaikindrean
eera alaigaL neerai vaari mughathil iraithum
muzhudhum vaerkindrean

My life...My life..
Im waiting for you on the bank of the river.
Though fresh water is being splashed on my face,
Yet I'm sweating profusely.

iravin poarvai yeNNai suzhundhu'
mella mella moodum thazhndhu
vidiyalai thaedinean
uNNidam vaa peNNae
paadhamyengum saavin raNangaL
naragamaaghum kaadhal kaNangaL
orumurai madiyilae uranguvean vaa peNNae
thaamadhikkum ovoru kaNamum
thavaNai muraiyil maraNam nighazhum
arigil vaarayoa viralgaL thaarayoa nee'nee'neee

Night has surrounded me,
Its slowly engulfing me.
Oh maiden, come to me, im searching my dawn in you.
Its death that stalks me at my feet,
The moments of love are turning into bad dreams,
Come maiden, i wanna sleep on your lap.
Every moment that is delayed is killing me slowly.
Wont you come to me?, wont you give your hand to me?.

I slowly gained my conscious i don't know after how many mins or hours all i could remember was Geet her teary eyes i want to save my love my mishty ...  i do remember few happenings in faded screen. I MAAN SINGH KHURANNA was arogant thats what ppl said about me but i didn't cared as i was not interested in anyone until i saw her until those brown hazel pierced my heart and triggered the soul in me . For the first time after my school days i was drooling over a girl... for the first time MSK wanted to get a second glimpse of a girl.Her eyes , that is what made me flat. i wanted her at any cause. 

I saw her after that in a restaurent may be she was with her family . I was desperste to talk with her to the least . I gathered courage to go near her who was standing in lobby waiting for some one and asked her " hey ... whats ur name ? " i knew that is not the way to talk to a girl but i can't help it that is what i know. She gave me a ugly look as if i was some worm and went from there immediately.I was hurt my ego was hurt .

The next time i saw her in different place which was luckily my office . She was there for a interview.She was shocked to see me that was evident from her expression .i asked her " whats ur name? "..." geet handa" she replied still lost in confusion ..." u didn't answer that day "  i asked with a sarcastic smile..." i m sorry sir . i didn't know u were THE MAAN SINGH KHURANNA " she said with those apologic eyes ...oh god how could her eyes manage to be so attractive all times. " so now u understood that a reputed businessman  would not go behind a girl " i said with a smirk ..." sorry sir " she said with her sweet voice ...

My office became my fav spot since then as i could see her ...Her eyes spoke to me always though she doesn't much ...life was like heaven it was three months since she joined my office ... 

It was a sunday i hate it coz i could not see her ... but may be it was my luckiest day  that i saw her when i was in one of my construction site...she walked towards me like an angel ..." hai sir " she said with her usual lovely voice...
" geet how come u here "
" sir i m with my  frd ... to tat near by coffee shop ... i saw u here so i thought i could invite you for coffee" wow that words made my day but how could i accept it so easily i was MSK after all
" sry ... geet i m busy ...it will take time "
" i ll wait " she said spontaneously
She walked back to the cafe she was constantly turning and seeing me throughout the way ...i was smiling seeing her beautiful eyes...suddenly there was a screem...i was shattered a lorry hit her ... i immediately ran to see her...she was surrounded with  blood... i took her in my arms and rushed to doc ...i was keeping on shouting at my driver to drive fast...my love was in my arms bleeding...i couldn't take the sight...

We reached the hospital...she was in operation theater i had the longest 2 hrs of my life...i ran to doc when he came out " she is out of danger Mr.Khuranna ... u can see her "...i immediately rushed to her room ...i sat near her holding her hands ..." i m sorry geet . but i promise i ll never let anything happen to u ...never... i sorry ..." i was almost crying...

It was a week after her accident i went to her house to see her...she was as pretty as ever and and her eyes were still efficient to kill me by one glance..." thanks " she said 
" i m alive coz of u "
" no geet anyone could have done this "
" no ... i saw it ... i saw the love in ur eyes ... the pain ... i saw tears in MSK's eyes..."
 I had no words to tell her she understood everything...

Since that day her behavior towards me was changed it was not that i didn't like it but i wanted to know why ...i went to atten a meeting in simla for two days ... i was missing her like hell...suddenly my heart said that she was there and yes she was there...
" geet ... u here ...u came to meet me ? " i asked her still not being able to digest the fact...
" i don't know anyone else here "
" but why ?"
" i want to talk with u"
" ummm... tell me "
" not here somewhere else "
We went to a restaurent
" now tell me geet ... what do u want to tell me "
" i ... i want to be with u " i was  shocked
" i want to be with u for my entire life ... i want to marry u ... i want two kids who look and talk exactly like u... i want to spend my entire life in your arms seeing your eyes... and that is it my life should end like that "

I was in no way delaying our marriage ... i wanted to make her mine as soon as possible ...we needn't try much to convince either of our family ... She changed my life everything around me ...i still remember the day when my angel entered my room for the first time ...It was dark she slowly opened the curtains and allowed the long time prohibitted sunlight inside..." i don't say it should be like this ...i just say it will be good this way " she said ... she was perfect in everything ...she was filled with dreams " i want our life to be perfect ... two kids at least at interval of 3 yrs ... i ll take care of the house no job after marriage " i would just listen to her talks ...

my life was completed after our marriage... i wanted our special night to be really special ... so we went to a small house that was located in the middle of the lake which was again in the middle of the forest ...The night was splendid ... she was mine ... totally mine ...we had the best moment of her life ... It was our world our littile happy world but it was shattered by that NT ... i always knew that she was not happy with my marriege with geet but i didn't know that she will go this extend to kidnap my love... i ll never spare her...

My thoughts were broken by few noise it was familiar ... it was dev . he came running to me ...i couldn't hear what he said ... all i could manage was to call geet ... he took me somewhere i was soon unconscious ...

OK TATS IT FOR NOW ... BUT DON'T WORRY I LL UPDATE AS  SOON AS POSSIBLE 

PLZZZ COMMENT AND CLICK LIKE BUTTON...

CONT ON PAGE 9

Edited by NANDY_BRU - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
wow u r tamil ??? me too.. loved it ..but dont give the same ending as the movie..continue ..
poongs123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Wow kutty i thought of asking u to write an os realted to this movie u have already written :) amazing update yaar😊
poongs123 thumbnail
wow u r tamil ??? me too.. loved it ..but dont give the same ending as the movie..continue ..

hey durga kutty she is also tamlian she is from coimbatore she is doing her 11th epudi enoda information super uh ??
Edited by poongs123 - 12 years ago
mrk-1 thumbnail
aha !! innum ethana tamil pa inga erukeenga ?
take_a_hint thumbnail

Originally posted by: poongs123

hey durga kutty she is also tamlian she is from coimbatore she is doing her 11th epudi enoda infoymatiomn super uh ??

HEY ... I M HAPPY UNGALUKU PUDICHIRUKU ...PARAVAILLA ENNA PATTI NYABAGAM VECHIRUKENGA ...
poongs123 thumbnail

hey durga kutty she is also tamlian she is from coimbatore she is doing her 11th epudi enoda information super uh ??

HEY ... I M HAPPY UNGALUKU PUDICHIRUKU ...PARAVAILLA ENNA PATTI NYABAGAM VECHIRUKENGA ...

hey u an durga are very close to my heart  coz i got 2 little sis thru this IF da epudi marpean an U my youngest sis 😊
mrk-1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NANDY_BRU

one more member added to the grp ðŸ˜‰
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome os waiting for nxt part plz dont let anything happen to geet
TeamMcSwarek thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
pleaseee don't make it a sad ending like they did in the movieee!
keep our maaneet together always
anyways cont soon
thanks for the pm