omggg! Arnav went wayyy too far...
now has to beg
at Khushi's door
can't post more
moderator will lock post 
LOL

don't beg Arnav
I want Khushi to slap you and ask you to get out
and hopefully you'll manhandle her and Bua the heavyweight champion will trample on you

ok! that was my first thought as I was angry 
reeeally want an intense ArHi-wala rain scene

OMGGG

WAPAS RAKSHAS...WAPAS 1 LAC

He is going to get slapped for sure

Sorry Minuuu...will stop right here

WAPAS GOOSEPIMPLES

Minu..Can I update and delete????..LOL

Only Arnav can ruin even a romantic..No Sorry No Thank you..
ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA NEVER SAYS SORRY..his words!
Gawd! All this is building into one bended knee pleading + proposal after about 12 weeks😆

Ok! This does not count as a live update..as all I did was exclaim here and there..and magnanimously share my majority (of 1) opinion and incidentally tried to influence more people into the 5%

VOTE for ARNAV CONTINUING TO BEHAVE AS 3IDIOTS ROLLED INTO ONE!
His I LOVE YOU/ APOLOGY/ PROPOSAL whichever comes first.. will be all the more worth it!

p.s. I think like "selective amnesia" (as believable it is in another show)..Arnav has a "selective stutter" medical condition..there is only hawa in the place of the letters S-O-R-R-Y.

Edited by scarletaura - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aveksha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Imagine Khushi says no to ASR to go with him. And ASR puri raat banish mein Khushi ke ghat ke baas wait karey, then?
scarletaura thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aveksha

Imagine Khushi says no to ASR to go with him. And ASR puri raat banish mein Khushi ke ghat ke baas wait karey, then?

I would stay up all night with him ðŸ¤£ a marathon episode...

HE"S HERE...wait will update

I LOVE your idea...that can happen after their first kid..he is sure to blunder more..when we have seen lots of ArHi action ðŸ¤£
😛😛
right now...I want something BIG..something that takes us back to the original pearl-breaking, rain hug epis
Edited by scarletaura - 12 years ago
stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
when he was driving and it was raining i expected the promo scene to show up😆.. but it din't
and now he put money on the table!! wonder what he wants now?? so we back to square one (first promo.. money can't buy anything??")
psst psst btw when they showed precap,, i simply wanted ASr to grab KKG put her in the car and take her home😳
scarletaura thumbnail

Originally posted by: DaShIng_GiRl

when he was driving and it was raining i expected the promo scene to show up😆.. but it din't
and now he put money on the table!! wonder what he wants now?? so we back to square one (first promo.. money can't buy anything??")
psst psst btw when they showed precap,, i simply wanted ASr to grab KKG put her in the car and take her home😳

Yeah! Atleast he barged in like I wanted!!!..even if he didn't throw her over his shoulder and walk into the night

We 5% WONNN...have to update in that thread and do the annoying victory dance!
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
ASR is totally being ASR... but Khushi was not Khushi today... she was just a daughter who would do anything for her father... and it was 1 against 3 technically 2 cause Khushi wasn't in her zone today... but Arnav's arrogance was sky high today!
stardust- thumbnail

Originally posted by: scarletaura

Yeah! Atleast he barged in like I wanted!!!..even if he didn't throw her over his shoulder and walk into the night

We 5% WONNN...have to update in that thread and do the annoying victory dance!

@red you think the forum would be like this after that?🤣
and grammatical error!! 5% or 95%.. its none's victory yet😈.. coz seriously i don't see any confessions on the way😆
scarletaura thumbnail

@red you think the forum would be like this after that?🤣
and grammatical error!! 5% or 95%.. its none's victory yet😈.. coz seriously i don't see any confessions on the way😆

Mature Reply = 
stardust- thumbnail
offo!! i know all the 5% majority dunno how to take "mature" and "respect the fact of truth"!!🤣
jokes apart.. i love the emoti na..
scarletaura thumbnail

offo!! i know all the 5% majority dunno how to take "mature" and "respect the fact of truth"!!🤣
jokes apart.. i love the emoti na..

will carry this over to another thread where you tried your "same side goal" methods!