Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

evasumi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Khushi lovely updates..

Yes Geet is softening a little but she wanted to hear those famous 4 letter word...

Geet will have those and some more.. I am happy with the way Adi told her about Sameera and the death of his sister..

Well let's wait until Geet figure it out that Maan really loves her..

May be either Maan or Geet needs to be little sick or something and the love will overflow..   he he he

Fantastic flow of the story..  loved it
ambbiha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Geet came to know abt truth from adi hope soon she discover everything from maan
oh geet, maan is in love with you
continue soon

angel_smily thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome part
thanks for the pm
continue soon
saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
dhokaaa itna chota n cliffhanger update nahi chalega !!!πŸ˜†

Both of them removed their phones from their ears and very slowly replaced it back on its cradle. Their actions mirroring their longing and pain.

these two lines  r so simple nothing new but still best for me ,whole story of love reflected here.

as earlier i said everything is done still most important part is remaning and that is ILU from maan ,here these three words means life for geet as she  needs assurance ,sirf samajhne se kaam nahi chalne wala,this too due to maan he is the person  due to whom geet wants  those three words ,once said geet will not give second thought to what happened in past or what promise she made to herself. 
loved every bit of it food,coffee,sameera and melting geet plus insecure maan . i trust u for  next part will be somethingπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
maan ko bolna hii padega that too in khushi style i remember what u wrote in LVraaz post so hoping to see something like that and getting what we were longing from long back to see in serial πŸ˜‰ so me despo for geet's interaction wid maan (where u left it) and twist for goodπŸ˜†πŸ˜ˆ
chalo chalo chalo time for next update πŸ€£
Edited by sanjh1234 - 12 years ago
nafisa_kazi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
khushi,
loved the update...
so badly want to be more expressive abt his feelings to geet...
khushi_4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanjh1234

dhokaaa itna chota n cliffhanger update nahi chalega !!!πŸ˜†

Both of them removed their phones from their ears and very slowly replaced it back on its cradle. Their actions mirroring their longing and pain.

these two lines  r so simple nothing new but still best for me ,whole story of love reflected here.

as earlier i said everything is done still most important part is remaning and that is ILU from maan ,here these three words means life for geet as she  needs assurance ,sirf samajhne se kaam nahi chalne wala,this too due to maan he is the person  due to whom geet wants  those three words ,once said geet will not give second thought to what happened in past or what promise she made to herself. 
loved every bit of it food,coffee,sameera and melting geet plus insecure maan . i trust u for  next part will be somethingπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
maan ko bolna hii padega that too in khushi style i remember what u wrote in LVraaz post so hoping to see something like that and getting what we were longing from long back to see in serial πŸ˜‰ so me despo for geet's interaction wid maan (where u left it) and twist for goodπŸ˜†πŸ˜ˆ
chalo chalo chalo time for next update πŸ€£

I need a very important info from you...tumhere paas PAN hai kyunki maine tumhari supari de hai tumahari pyaare Gujjar ko...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ€£
$ara_$hachi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
sneha, me jumping in joy

so, finally not all but most of the truth is out (as i was expecting, from adi) ... gosh, that was a long season of storm but glad that it finally over ... part 29 means a new season ... all things are going to be normal again but she is thinking that he needs her apology & friendship only ... hardly knows that this Maan Singh Khurana is all new ... well, hope that he opens up much to put a light on his dark past, the reason of his sister's death which made him like that ... happy to see that Geet holds such a place in his life & heart that he can feel himself as human who should be loved

do cont soon & do PM me
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 29
nice part...
Geet has come to know about this Maan...
cont soon...
katerpillar thumbnail
amazing update...waiting for next sp part...πŸ˜‰
Newdime thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Should I say poor Maan?  Yea bechari Geet?  both of them are battling their own demons.  This silly Love is the cause of everything.  LOVE what is this word?  It's just a mere a word of four letters right?  Then so much commotion.  It created such havoc in these 2 soul that along with them we readers also are at the edge.  So of course it's such a powerful word, one shouldn't be underestimating LOVE.

Let see what will happen next.  What is Geet upto.  Why do I have a feeling that we might get the taste of some jealousy from Geet side may be may be or not.  So looks like some interesting times will be coming soon right Khushi?