Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..yajnaseni.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Is this SL forum or CB forum??Why to bash CB if SL is going to end??It is not the fault of CB.SL started before CB and till now has lower ratings than CB.CB was brought back due to audience demand.This shows how popular is it.If someone has to say anything about CB come to CB forum and state there.
I have to report these posts to the mods as it is against IF rule to bash any show.
Edited by -pratyasha- - 12 years ago
harianjana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
oy hello

aap apne serial ke baarein mein bol diya toh acha hoga, why are u bringing cb in between, cb is always great and will remain great forever ni matter with trps, okay coming to tell abt cb we all love cb becoz it shows the eternity of love and love will always win no matter how many obstacles it face and also kanha is another essence in show. kanha ki jo divinity hain na vuski wajah se hi hum cb dekhte hain aur radev no words for him . i always love cb and will love cb till death.

agar aapki show khatanm ho rahi hain toh, ye soch lo ki aapki show ko end hone se kaise rokh sakhte hain, humaari show ke baarein mein gali baat sun ne ke liye aap ko koi haq nahi hain.
nuttycleo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
guys...relax...i had already requested the mods to close the topic as there was no point of having  this poll any longer...as happens in most of the forums, & when shows are ending some ppl tend to compare...its unfortunate, but it happens. If u have problems, pls report the individual posts, instead of posting further comments as it only fuels more anger...hope u understand...&
Sansakar Laxmi followers, pls refrain from posting further comments here...this poll is no longer valid.