Mods pls close this topic...

Poll

Now that its official that the show ends in Sept., are you

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
nuttycleo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
I am really really angry at the news!!! Wanted to find out how you guys felt about this latest news...
& pls dont compare it with other shows...lets keep the Forum clean for however few days it's got!!
Please do not vote any more...Edited by nuttycleo - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shazou thumbnail
I am also very sad hearing about the cancellation. I was getting attached, and Anxmi's pairing finally was moving forward, Babuji may wake up... it was only the beginning ;(
nuttycleo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanks Shazou...u echo my sentiments too!!!
nish17 thumbnail
yes absolutely disturbedabout the show ending, but is that true???
veebhanand thumbnail
truely speaking i m not angry nither happy not even sad on the end of the show. i do watch the show regulaly cz of so many good actors in the show spcially vibha. i like the show initialy till suraj laxmi wedding but after the (forced) exit of suraj i think the story bcame wired...i wish all the actors a BIG BEST OF LUCK from my side 
Arshi86 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I really liked the new track, how is it the shows fault that some of the actors have complexes? I am angry they had to cancel the show, but what is worse is that they are canceling a decent show like SL, but keeping the immoral bakwass that is Choti Bahu. They should keep L and cancel CB, and give CB's time slot to SL.
veebhanand thumbnail
@hhrpk88 i m agree with u friend but i dont think they going to leave CB. cant belive they started CB2...then CB3🤪 
CDlove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
I am angry about the ending of SL too. The story had a lot of potential. If they had given some more time, the show would have blossomed out nicely. I was getting very attached to the storyline and the lead pair.

But dislike some of the comments about Choti Bahu. I am a huge fan of CB and I wish people would be a bit considerate when discussing about other shows. I myself was part of the group to ask for a season 2. I love the storyline and most of all the lead pair. So this is just a reminder that there are other people who actually like Choti Bahu and can get offended by your posts.
MPMUTHU thumbnail
WRONG   WRONG   WRONG...😡
Riyaa147 thumbnail
I am not at all happy with the show ending. I mean its just now that angad fell in love with lakshmi so give viewers more time to like the show. I just read the news and they made me really angry. I hope something happens because i definitely want this show to go on.