Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
This is a very well known story!!!!!

How can they mess up this one??

NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I agree the actress who plays Jamvanti is good. They should have cast her as Rukmini 

Just because Sagars have decided to cut Rukmini does not reduce her importance

Its a fact that Rukmini ji was important and it remains a fact

NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
How can they mess up with a story like this one.

I hate them now. I never thought Sagars would do this
varaali thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I only hope Priya has dropped out due to personal problems- because as an actor she is far far better than the girl playing Satyabhama. SB's acting is worse- her voicece, diction,dialogue dlivery everything. I think Priya was acting the way she did, simply because she was probably told to do so. 
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: sweet_diksha

finally, they showed Jambavanti, instead of Rukmini at Tulabharam.

these ppl r changing the story. who gave them such rights?

what should we do? should we complain to ibf or should we keep watching what crap they r showing?

complain to :   [email protected].

Edited by mnx12 - 12 years ago
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Though initially I felt Priya wasn't looking so beautiful the way Rukmini should have been as she was know to be extremely beautiful, in the later episodes she did look very beautiful Plus there were problems with her diction initially, but there was improvement in that department too, though she still needs to work on it to make it flawless😳 

However what I feel is that if her diction is considered the main problem then it's not an issue at all. Whether it's the Sagar Arts or Pictures, they're known for using dubbing artists. They can use one for Priya too, if that is the main problem. There's no need to go & search for another actress & in the time being distort the stories by replacing a prominent character with another character🤔

I have problems with the Sagars in how they potrayed Rukmini right from the initial episodes. As Krishna was the avatar of Vishnu & Rukmini the avatar of Lakshmi, there's no doubt that Rukmini is the most divine amongst the all & is completely aware of Krishna's divinity & strength. But in this serial, whenever Rukmini has been shown, she has always been shown as an ordinary woman who just keeps doubting Krishna's strength & is always worried for him as if he's an ordinary man😲The Sagars have always shown her as someone who is completely unaware of Krishna's divinity👎🏼 I never liked this fact😡 The Sagars had ruined her character right from the beginning👎🏼

I really want to make myself clear in one point that I am not a fan of Priya as I'm always seen against her replacement. It's just that I'm not in favor of casting an actor for just a few episodes & then replacing him/her. I think it's an insult to the actor & the sign of unprofessional behavior by the PH The PH shouldn't have taken the actor at the first place itself, rather than repenting later after the damage is done. Don't they take auditions of the actors to see if they suit the role or not? Were they sleeping at that time of selecting the actors😡

If it's solely Priya's decision to opt out then I'm fine with it😎

By showing Jambvanti as the most divine wife with that Tulabharam track, the Sagars have definitely made a khichdi of Krishna's wives which is not worth tasting at all🥱 Seems the Sagars have taken the bheesma pratigya to potray all the wives of Krishna in the wrong way😡😆 I can't even explain the exact feeling how much I'm disappointed with the absence of Rukmini in that track. I would have forgiven the Sagars for that Parijat track if they at least showed Rukmini being the saving grace of that Tulabharam track...but nope!🤢

Edited by vik rocks - 12 years ago
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Today's episode looked more interesting, now that Jambavati too has joined Satyabhama & Krishna in watching the Sudama channel. 😆  Otherwise, Krishna seems to be pretty isolated. 😔

Here is an idea.  Krishna should make an IMAX theater in Dwarka, complete w/ special effects and seating arrangements for 16,003 (excluding Rukmini, but including himself - him & all his wives)  He should then get all seated there, and they can watch 3D holographic images of Sudama, Susheela, their kids and Chakradhar.

Add butter to the popcorn, and it will be an awesome viewing experience. 😆
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Shivang

I moved the wives discussion to this thread.  Hope you're okay w/ it - although I'm fragmenting this discussion, I find it a lot easier to manage, since we're covering so many aspects in just a single post.  Similarly, I've discussed the curious Kaurava attitude in the Mahabharata thread, and Karna's in the Pandava thread.

One thing however, that I do strongly believe in is that even though Krishna acted in ways that most people wouldn't consider acceptable for normal people to act in (I think Parikshit once asked one of the rishis why did Krishna act in a way that is normally considered unethical, wrt putting the robes of the gopis on a tree or serenading them), there were some things that he just didn't do.  While it's true that he married these 16,100 women out of compassion for them, one can argue that he had more than enough wives.  If after having 16,103 wives, he'd go on to marry Kalindhi, Mitravindya, Bhadra, Satya & Lakshmanaa, it paints a very unfavorable impression of him, as either someone who condones women going after much married men, or even worse, someone who has an insatiable appetite for women.  For me, either is unthinkable.  

Had Krishna already had 16,103 wives, I doubt that he'd have married these 5.  However, since he had 8 wives, which was normal, he'd normally have stopped, but decided to give these 16,100 a new stature.  Otherwise, the message it would have sent men would have been that it's okay to go after as many women as one feels like, which, even for a polygamous society, would have been overkill.

I also cannot imagine those 5 wanting Krishna as a husband if he already had 16,103 wives.  While any princess would have loved to be the wife of a hero like him even if he had a few wives, if he had that many, they'd pause.  That's part of why I think that the Narakasura wives were the last wives he had.
Edited by .Vrish. - 12 years ago
ShivangBuch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Well, at the moment, I can't argue without reading in detail the earlier pages about the stories of marriages of Krishna with his other 5 principal wives but what I feel is that these 16,100 wives as wives had only symbolic significance for giving them status (and known to everybody) and with noble cause to rescue them and to provide them the shelter and other 5 wives would have married to Krishna in any situation any time even after any number of wives if he was Krishna because they were Lakshmi's incarnations. How it would look to the society would have been immaterial if the relation of souls was eternal and were destined to meet. Destiny would have made it possible in any case. And Krishna followed the essence of dharma many times in a way that ordinary person would not truly or fully understand its righteousness. What I believe or have known so far is that Krishna's marriages (whether of his own or to support Arjun for Draupadi & Subhadra) were all either to save a life or to achieve unselfish political aim of dharm sansthapan in aaryaavart or to respond to eternal love with eternal consorts (or prior birth promises). Even if sources use the words like 'Krishna got attracted' towards someone like say Satyabhama or Mitravindaa or Lakshmanaa; I can only imagine Ramji attracted towards Sitaji in pushpvatika as pure vibrations of love. So Bhagdatt's presence in Draupadi swayamvar and Narakasur's presence on earth at that time is still an unconcluded and complex doubt in my mind. I don't deny your logical POV. That is clearly explained and practical enough.Edited by ShivangBuch - 12 years ago
Previous
1 2 3 4 5 6
Next
Krishna Thumbnail

Krishna