Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Artemis678

Yeah Iam Happy For This Track. Cause It Was Dragging Too Much.

In Fact Every Show I Watch expect For This One Is Boring.

Hey Nici

The show was boring this week and I don't expect anything better tomorrow either but I'll watch cause the Raichands are at the police station again 😆 That's there second home
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I don't know about any jealousy track gosh that has been done to death. Bani is Piya whose going to give Alina the makeover cause she crying in the closet about her looking like a 👎🏼 and T and her bimbos laughing at her.

lol rani this time i am sure it will be different b/c according to the article alina wants to get close to abhay, she is attracted to him etc...and she is no T or tracker or a human, she seems to have her eyes on abhay from day one and she will hand around abhay b/c he is her friend.

yes rani i read that, she sure loves to help crying people😆
.Shiva. thumbnail
Vivian Dsena (56810) size:800x600
.Shiva. thumbnail
i didn't see the show for past this week nor do i want to, i am i a la la land and so i shall be there but i will watch the show when this jealous track happens, i love to see piya burn in jealousy😆 
pyar-ishk thumbnail

Originally posted by: shewascool90210

i want to see how this makeover will look on alina😆i like her the way she is, with those glassed, with that innocent voice, with that sacredness and with that baby face but she is not a geek, she is a bombshell so cvs will not hide her real look for long.

piya piya make sure she is not around abhay too much ok, grab hold of his hand and tell alina clearly that this man abhay raichand belongs to you and oyu only.

It don't matter after the makeover she come's out looking like Princess Fiona or Kate, Abhay Raichand won't give a dame 😆
.Shiva. thumbnail
people and supernatural wants to keep abhiya apart but that will never happen. the more they try to pull abhiya apart the more closer they will come.
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Alright Girls Iam Going To Sleep Now. Bye.
.Shiva. thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

It don't matter after the makeover she come's out looking like Princess Fiona or Kate, Abhay Raichand won't give a dame 😆

🤣 if metz couldn't have abhay then who is alina. abhay eyes is one piya and piya only, there is none then his piya, he said it very clearly when that gym teacher was hitting on him🤢😡i was about to slap her but phew abhay left from there and went to piya to say that she is the one for him, there is no one else.😳

abhay cares aa dame about anyone looks but his piya's look for sure.

.Shiva. thumbnail
Vivian Dsena (56808) size:800x600
pyar-ishk thumbnail
There is article on it Bani or the forum?