Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kumjoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Pyaar se Nahin pati toh Gift deke patayenge..theory
Girls usually like Secret admirers, and if Secret admirer sends gifts ..then toh kya baat kya baat kya baat...

Ha ha!! I am just Kidding...yeah! Even I don't get the point in Swayam being Rich..
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Preety
ek taraf swayam says wo use pana ni chahta n dusri taraf he is doing all this jise wo use hasil kr lega
m nt shayrana sort of persn bt stil pyar ko hasil nahi kiya jata use jeeta jata h
kumjoo thumbnail
MY TAKE ON SWIMMING POOL SCENE

This is a historic Kriyaansh scene for me. I have told this story before, but I am gonna write it again. 
I came to know about D3 IForum from Google. (Google ki Jai ho!) Initially I was not registered, but used to read everybody's comments and enjoy. RDX party happened, people got excited, got to read lot of comments, views, opinions, but I knew there is something more to come. Then came that Swimming Pool Scene. Oh! Man! Can't tell you, What I saw in TV, I was AWE-STRUCK, 
Then I couldn't control myself and joined IForum and started discussing about it. 
There are several reasons why I like that scene.
One of them is, It is beautifully shot. Oh boy! I am not getting words to describe it .
The moment  Rey tries to kiss her and she hesitates and then Rey realizes what he was doing...Shit man! I am getting goosebumps right now also. The emotions that came out from both of them..HATS OFF to ArSha...I was and I am still Amazed to see that Scene so beautifully done by both. I don't think people who are actually deeply in Love can bring out that expression, that emotion and that feelings into life. Considering the fact that they must have done so many retakes for that scene, I was so impressed to see the perfection they brought on screen. 

In that scene, It looked like the whole world stopped for them. Both of them were like hypnotized being so close to each other. They didn't realize and didn't care if the world is looking at them. I felt like when their eyes met, their eyes made promises to each other...

It was really hard to believe that AMAR and SHAKTI who I have always seen dancing and who are just the dancers, not the actors, could do something like that ..and with that emotion...is just Commendable. These two are super talented God Gifted people. 

Edited by kumjoo - 12 years ago
kumjoo thumbnail
Have you all watched this video?

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSGSmqUwIVQ&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]
kumjoo thumbnail
Watch this video and please don't miss the final message..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgG7-Lu0UCU&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]
-Awantika- thumbnail
OMG Preetyyy :D
Thanks so much for the video :DD

Aw' So Freaking AWESOME !
BebaakBegum thumbnail
OMG!!
Preety
gal u have described so well
i m just gonna go watch the scene again even though i watchd it in the morning itself
awesome blossom
gal u betr start writing a fic
dude even i luv the way rey leans in to kiss her n when she moves back n he realizes wat he is doing
u know the way kria leaves his collar n then he just pulls her hand wid dat force
man m in a fantasy world
i just luv this scene
m just going to watch the video now
cming back in a while
kumjoo thumbnail

Aarti,

I know man! and the BG music is so apt in that scene...CVz are doing really good in BG music, songs selection.

Have you noticed the BG music when Rey realizes what he was doing and he let go off Kria's hand? Oh! Man! that change in music is like...NO WORDS NO WORDS

And dude! Did you notice in Day before yesterday's episode, that Shayad Yahi hai Pyaar song epi...Everybody monologue is in the song Shayad Yahi hai Pyaar...but, When Rey starts talking to himelf ...the Music changes to Sad song "Tere Bina Zindagi se kohi Sikwa toh nahi"

Isn't that so true? Everybody was in love so their BG music was Shayad Yahi Hai pyaar...SO APT...Except Rey's Why? Because ..His Love for Kria is deep within..but, now he is hurt...so the song 'Tere Bina Zindagi se Kohi, Shikwa toh nahin" is so perfect for him at this moment...(Did that make sense?)
Man!! Hats off to CVz..They take care of so much details sometimes ...
kumjoo thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Awantika-

OMG Preetyyy :D
Thanks so much for the video :DD

Aw' So Freaking AWESOME !

You are welcome Awii..
The second Video owner has asked if anybody knows Shakti Personally then please let him/her know...😆 Humse bada Fan Nikla Woh toh!! 🤣
BebaakBegum thumbnail
I know gal
i noticed the change of BG Sound in both the cases(law padh padh k yahi word yad ata h always)
u know cv's sometimes bcum so sensible that they take care of every minute details n sumtimes they don't just think that sumthings are obvious like rey n rdx not knowing abt the speech
rey ko to multivitamin chahiye tha ab rdx ko b de kya

p.s i wud like to add that the way rey's finger traces her arm
ohhh man i cud feel butterflies in my stomach