Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_sana.Magic_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
woh toh hona hi tha but rey and kria aise romantic song par dance kar rahe ho toh magic toh create hona hi tha and yes they r simply irresistible 
MAYURFAN001 thumbnail
 I went back to youtube and watched the Thapad scene all over again!. I cannot get over AMARJEET's fab expressions and that angry look!

I just love it!.. His attitude, and the way he controls himself in that situation was tooo good!

BTW.. where is everyone and yaha par itna sanata kyon hai bhai?
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Bringing it on first page. Once the old one completes 150 pages everyone can start posting here :)
MAYURFAN001 thumbnail
Hey Okay

Will start posting here.. Thanks!
MAYURFAN001 thumbnail
BTW: Why is everyone so excited with Swayum being RICH!!
I absolutely despise them even more after I found out that Swayum is rich!! AND he is trying to impress a girl with his MONEY!.. Thats such a wrong MSG to pass on to youngsters..
All the teenagers who watch this show are now going to want to date a RICH guy who will Drive her a Chauffer driven car etc.. SO FAKE!!!!
I love REY. He is rich.. everyone knows he is rich and popular.. BUT he does not use that to his credibility to PATOFY his LOVE!..

**YOUR OPPINIONS**
MAYURFAN001 thumbnail

For anyone who is logging here after a LONG TIME

Current Topic of discussion is (Swayum bein rich- read above post AND  
Describe  your Fav Kriyaansh scene)

(Please refer to prev AT for Other members description oftheir fav scenes)

If you want to participate, time it do it now!
Edited by MAYURFAN001 - 12 years ago
sweetapple2995 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MAYURFAN001

BTW: Why is everyone so excited with Swayum being RICH!!
I absolutely despise them even more after I found out that Swayum is rich!! AND he is trying to impress a girl with his MONEY!.. Thats such a wrong MSG to pass on to youngsters..
All the teenagers who watch this show are now going to want to date a RICH guy who will Drive her a Chauffer driven car etc.. SO FAKE!!!!
I love REY. He is rich.. everyone knows he is rich and popular.. BUT he does not use that to his credibility to PATOFY his LOVE!..

**YOUR OPPINIONS**

I don't know why he's doing this but i think its just because he wants sharon to be happy and choti cheezo se vo kush tho zaroor hogi but right now i think its like he wants to something big for like every boyfriend wants to make his girlfriend feel like a queen so that could be a reason but yeah i do think the best things come in  small packages ;) 
kumjoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Hey Hey guys!!

How are Ya'll doing?
We are on a New ArSha AT finally!! Woohoo!!
The MEJIC continues...

Ongoing Discussion Topic:

1. Your Fav ArSha Scene and description
 2. Swayam Being Rich: Yay! OR Nay!
r07c thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
I think he is right and wrong. He is wrong in the fact that he is trying to buy his way through. But, he is right in the fact that he doesn't show that he is rich being a Weakling and all. He is pampering her which any bf does so nothing wrong with that. Remember those things he did for her were because of Rose Day and her being upset so they are sweet gestures. Also, he is right in hiding his identity because he is showing how much he loves her and knows her as a person like no one else does.
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Mayurfan
i shud tel u that i was thinking the same about swayam bt i just had no idea where to post
i mean i m so disappointd in cv's
i mean do gals need to fall for richies
why?
Does that people who rn't rich can't love or their love is not true
isn't this love materlistic
i watchd yesterday's epi wid mom n mom had the viewpoint that now they are showing swayam as a cmpltly diff. Person. I mean wats up this whole new swayam, the confident n richie 1 who luks damn fake 2 me
even sumtyms the nervous kria irritates me
all the characters have gone under sum revamp or sumthing
n sharon dude she is luving the guy who gives her such things n calls her special
but lemme tel me if sumthing like this happens 2 me
the first thing that'l cum in my mind is that i've a stalker
gosh i've lost all respect for swaron
i wud've likd it if they wud've shown that he is doing it frm his saved money