Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Pinkz..I also feel that maybe Alina watches what Abhay did & later on helps clear Piya's doubts & help them unite..when she realizes how much Piya loves Abhay & Abhay loves Piya & that they are MEANT FOR EACH OTHER..???that would be awesome yaar..😍
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: RAMKIARCHU

wonderfull as ever! chakku said the right thing, your analysis makes even the stupidest episode meanigfull! watching dipannita doing all the stupid magic, i felt she was a witch more than a werewolf! from when did the werewolf get the power of doing tantra mantra!😛 

anyways monday is going to be super fun! i just hope the raichands will get away with this problem also, and once and for all clear arnabs doubt!

also thanks for replying my queries for yest regarding the television industry! plz answer one more question, does the production house gets paid for airing other shows promo also! that means the channel is charging the same amount for airing your shows promo as it is for any normal commercial! if it is then, the production house is spending hell lot of money in promotion itself! also who exactly are sponsors? are sponsors, those commercials which are being shown during a particular programm? or are they those who are shown at the very first break, that this  programm is brought to u by so and so companies!

also are u there in facebook, can i plz add u? u can pm me if u want!😊

Thank you. I think the writers are confused between the powers of a werewolf and a witch.😆...magic was all wrong and illogical in today's episode. 

The PH is not paid for promotions - only the episode. I'll PM you my FB ID. 😊
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: --sumana13--

you can't be more right Pocu ... 👏

Abhay and Chaand are not panicking ' hopefully, their experience and intelligence of centuries will give Arnab a dodge again.👏👏

poor Raichands  every one seems to be against them yaar ...😡 
I too feel Abhay iss problem ko aasani se overcome kar legaa with his new tricks 😉... just keep watching 😍...

Thank you. Agar Abhay Monday ko khid ko aur apni family ko ek insaan se nahiin bachaa saka , to kis baat ka vampire aur kis baat ka hero? 😳
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: steffroc

the most touchnig scene was when abhay held haseena's hand. i just love the bond among raichands. they are not human but still they have more turst and faith in each other ( also more than humans )

i skipped trackers and t's scene like always.

Thank you😳. True. Abhay's attachment to Chaand and Haseena and his connection with them is endearing and more human than all human beings put together on this show. I muted T and Tracker, honestly. 😆
nightoffullmoon thumbnail
While we do understand Dipu's pain, there is one important thing, even Dipu isn't thinking: It was her son Gaurav (we know his name now), who broke the rule and befriended the Vampires Siddharth and Maithili, so that he and his werewolf clan could eliminate all the vampires from the face of this earth. Remember, Maithili did not like the idea at all.

Too bad, Gaurav's ambition and overconfidence about his own strength got him killed. The fittest survives. 

Now, Dipu, like most humans, wants to overlook the fact that Gaurav signed his own death warrant and is blaming an external factor, Abhay, and she wants to destroy Piya, because Piya is the reason for his existence. And now she has a justification for involving and eliminating an innocent bystander, Piya. Her justification is that it all started with Piya (Abhay going on a rampage and killing Sid, Gaurav) and now must end with Piya.

Dipu's natural enmity is compounded by misplaced anger, methinks. 

She is a mother who is blaming someone else for her child's foolish, suicidal mission. She is so blinded by her love for one child that she uses all her other children and even mistreats her daughter. I am sure she is blaming Alina for something that was her son Gaurav's mistake.

I hope someday, Jay too realizes this, and tells Dipu to back-off and keep away from Piya. He should tell her that Gaurav invited his own death, and Piya should not be involved in any of this. They must face the Vampires, not strike them from behind.
Edited by nightoffullmoon - 12 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: --sumana13--

my dear Pocu... have you realised we haven't seen Panchhi for whole two episodes !!( sorry uska naam le liya) ... aaahhh what a relief ... finally she has taken some chhutti ...or have the CVs realised what we were trying to scream all these days ??

Lol. Bas yahi ummeed hai ki Pancchi jab waapis aaye to apna dimaag leke aaye. Bahot ho gaya uska tamaasha and she needs to leave AbhIya alone. 
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Thank you for replying, everyone. Let's see what Monday brings.

Love and luck always,❤️
GOD bless everyone. 🤗