Posted: 12 years ago
Love you all guyzzz.

My fav forum is BV.

and thank you all for putting up with me and my craze about Anandi ehehhe
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pjyo

10 30 ki deadline,acchhaa...dont worry kithna bhi drag karre  CVs  hum datey rahenge๐Ÿ˜‰..ek na ek din unhe anandi ko successful dikhana hi padegaa๐Ÿ˜†...keep shouting khushi,  ๐Ÿ˜‰CVs pe chillana  hamara janmsiddh adhikaar hai..๐Ÿ˜†..goodnight khushi...๐Ÿ˜Š

๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†...yeah...10.30 pm ...but i used to drag it till 11.00pm๐Ÿ˜†...see bv ka kya dragging asar hai mujhpe...kal toh 11.30 pm hogaya...so got a bhayanak daant from my mom...but still adat se majbur...main...mobile pakad k khut khut karne lagi till 12.00!!๐Ÿคฃ
now i am back!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

aree vasu n anita r from south also!!๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†...kya baaten chal rahi thi in mallu๐Ÿ˜†
suchi is also from south !!??...
ok now come to our common dream...aree sab ka ek hi dream...mine too.....cvs ki toh๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก...
now anandi's calling to sumi ...MAA from Sasuma...it took 1 month!!
now gauri's hunting for lawyer also will take 1 month!!
now...how much dragging we can expect for anandi's education๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
dil karaha hai cvs par case file kar doon!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ
Edited by khusi_* - 12 years ago
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khusi_*

๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†...yeah...10.30 pm ...but i used to drag it till 11.00pm๐Ÿ˜†...see bv ka kya dragging asar hai mujhpe...kal toh 11.30 pm hogaya...so got a bhayanak daant from my mom...but still adat se majbur...main...mobile pakad k khut khut karne lagi till 12.00!!๐Ÿคฃ
now i am back!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

aree vasu n anita r from south also!!๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†...kya baaten chal rahi thi in mallu๐Ÿ˜†
suchi is also from south !!??...
ok now come to our common dream...aree sab ka ek hi dream...mine too.....cvs ki toh๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก...
now anandi's calling to sumi ...MAA from Sasuma...it took 1 month!!
now gauri's hunting for lawyer also will take 1 month!!
now...how much dragging we can expect for anandi's education๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
dil karaha hai cvs par case file kar doon!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ

oh mummy ki daant ,tum toh poore deadline pe ho khushi๐Ÿ˜†,11 baje ke baad curfew..๐Ÿ˜‰mein toh dracula๐Ÿ˜ˆ ki tarah raat mein forum walon ko pareshan karthi hoon..๐Ÿ˜†
hamari mallu bakbak tumhe samajh naa aayi naa๐Ÿ˜›,ok yeh lo chota translation ,kutti  means baby in mallu๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜† uss pe i started joking in mallu๐Ÿ˜ˆ ๐Ÿ˜†and vasu joined in saying she didn't know i was mallu..bass ainvayi  leg pulling in mallu..๐Ÿ˜ƒ

haan re, hum sabka sapna common๐Ÿ˜ but CVs ๐Ÿ˜กko kaise samjhayen,tum case file karo๐Ÿ˜‰  yaa phir  hum bhi hunger strike pe jaatey hain  like Annaji and give aug 30 deadline to CVs ๐Ÿ˜†-"anandi education  sucess" bill pass karo๐Ÿ˜ yaa jaggu ka jail baro andolan hi   dikhaa  do..๐Ÿ˜ˆ.....hum loyal viewers ko kuch toh tasalli  ho...๐Ÿ˜Š.
Vr15h thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 5
If Sumitra is going to learn 'mein aapse bahut pyar karti hyun', why the need of learning to study - she knows everything, has 2 kids, so what more?  But just knowing how to read or write wouldn't be enough - Anandi should also teach them something like up to 10th grade math, hindi, geography, science and a few things more.  Oh, and how to use Androids.  Once she does that, they'll have all they need ๐Ÿ˜†

Oh, and can Anandi lose that stupid ghunghat now that she finally has the sense to try and forget Jagya?  Speaking of whom, Gauri at least had the sense to apologize and focus on compensating for the night shifts, but J acts as though they owe him something.  They should make him sit on a spear!
Vr15h thumbnail

Originally posted by: annika20

[My real dream is to see that DS dead or in coma. She interferes too much and has ruined everyone's lives - be it Teepri, Basant's first wife, Gehna, Anandi, Sumitra, Gauri, Khajaan Singh and spoilt Jaggu rotten! Look how Sumitra is still so badly terrified of her! I wish she gets to pay heavily for ruining so many lives!๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคข]

Yeah, even yesterday, she's acting like Sumitra did something rotten by going to class!!!  I too can't wait for her to get an aneurism, and become a flat line on the ECG screen!  What is she - immortal?
atominis thumbnail
I think she is immortal for sure! I wonder how they keep these Dadisas, Ammajis and Baas alive for years and years altogether!

I think DS will be alive even when Nandu has kids of marriageable age!๐Ÿ˜†
Vr15h thumbnail

Originally posted by: annika20

I think she is immortal for sure! I wonder how they keep these Dadisas, Ammajis and Baas alive for years and years altogether!

I think DS will be alive even when Nandu has kids of marriageable age!๐Ÿ˜†

If she is, Nandu's kids will be married b4 they are marriageable age.  Unless they have the sense to flee to Gaga to rescue them from her tyranny ๐Ÿ˜†