Posted: 12 years ago
😛thanks buddy
lakshyasss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
abhayarsh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice post abhay is hot it's his usual. . Please pm me when you update next part. .
lakshyasss thumbnail
Chapter3(b)After ure long wait

So now start reading

And focus on imagining

As its Sunday

And u could toil till Monday

I am updating two chapters

By bailing many papers

Convo  is first

Romo in second is must

Chapter 3(b) continued of third chappy part second

Hatred needed to love

Life for many of us do have some meaning..a meaning to enter,a meaning to live….a life living all of love doesn't means life….it requires hatred too to be loved more, the bond of love and hatred moves hand in hand….i guess u might have come across it and might have felt it….and my this chappy will prove it too…

Scene1

Tanushree-Misha…come here !where  are u?

Misha-Coming ….(in her mind…tea doesn't know my plans…..the real fun will now begin)

Pia-(sensing misha's mischievious attitude)Where were u…dining table has some rules…and what were u doing in kitchen

Misha-(in her ears)common now u also don't behave like our hitler dii….one is less and now u too…kitchen is meant for food…so I went there

Pia-I guess u don't went there for …

Tanushree-Ramu…go get the food….

(misha smiles and pia is wondering what might have misha done)

Pia-I can sense ….

(Misha stops pia from speaking  by placing her hands on her mouth

Misha  to tee-dii..nothing she was trying to say that  she can sense earthquake coming…

Actually today  pia was saying me so since morning…..i think she is a little afraid from then

(Pia's  eyes change into shock)

TEE-Earthquake…..pia are u ok….

PIA-Dii….

(At that moment a phonecall  arrives)

TEE-Misha  pick up the phone…

(Misha picks up and hears what the caller says to her)

Misha-Pia we will have to go….officials have called us!

Pia-But what for? Yesterday only we had attended their meeting….

Misha-I am not a future department store….and be quick or else we will be against our dii's rules  and then our dii .(coming close to Tanushree)Dii  what do u say…we should go na,besides you are the founder and  the maker of the triplets…u are the destroyer and the creator of our lives…u made us what we are…and today today if we don't went there than(misha in her heart is abusing her but on the top making her emotional)

(Tee burger in her hand not even taken a bite of it,mouth open wide…that even  two trackers can go inside her mouth…closes her mouth gently…takes a big breath.. .places the burger on the table…..see's misha's face….again and …says in a surprising polite tone…)-U both may go…but take care of yourself Misha and hugs her ….

(Pia is seeing all this and is fully amused …and is thinking what has happened to dii…while misha is thinking has she spoken a lot…and was she doing right…)

Tee(wipes her little tears…And comes back to her senses and says to mish)-Misha…,I am sorry I shouted at  you in the morning without any reason of your's …

Pia-But dii...she did..

Tee-Pia had I asked u anything ,Go and get changed for the meeting…

Pia-        Ok dii…

(Misha smirks seeing pia while pia leaves seeing misha in angry mode )

Misha then turns to Tee –Dii we shall leave you take care of your health.

Tee-Ok ,Dear…

Misha-Oh common day dreamer where are u now?

Pia-Stop calling me that,did u get it!and I am not running anywhere…

(Misha and pia leaves the mansion….silent to choir along)

OUTSIDE THE MANSION

Scene 2.(Pia looking at misha in a despo manner)

Misha breaks the silence and says-WHAT…What have I done…

Pia-What..have u not done?

Misha-Look pia…(pause)..Oh I left my file in the room…

Pia-Ok I will bring then…

Misha-No..no need my sis..i can get it myself besides  please …u leave for the meeting or else we will be late …I'll come on my Bike …and take lambery with u for ure safety…

Pia-LAMBERY…no need ..i am happy to drive alone ,but before that I need to go to Shopping complex too..as meeting is at 7:30,and its 4:30 right now..so I'll shop for dii…do u remember something …

Misha-What?...(blank face)

Pia-Her BIRTHDAY…and that's why u called both of us out fast ..right…

Misha-Oh its tomorrow…

Pia- Ya …and what happened…

Misha-What not happened…(Misha totally upset has Dii eaten her food?...and)

Pia-Hello…misha..what happened?

Misha-Pia…You go…take my bike and leave…

Pia –But where….

(Misha holds her hand ,catches her palms and makes her forcibly sit on the bike)

Pia-Why on bike…I was supposed to go on car…

Misha-Because I need the car(Misha imagines the situation of Dii …and how she places her in car…)

Misha-Go pia…go..

Pia-But I have to go from other side  of road…where are u taking me …(All the mind thinking why misha behaving so weird…what is she hiding from me….but then too she follows her Moody misha's instructions and leaves for the complex)

(While misha on the other hand waves her goodbye and runs inside …to see tee)

RAICHANDS

Scene 3-Abhay is driving the car and Sidharth dreaming about sonia…While haseena will reach tomorrow Dehradun a certain work has arrived …And now dehradun is 1 km more…

Siddharth to Abhay-Brother may I ask u something…

Abhay  guessing what would siddharth ask says –No..no need to talk about  Ronia …right now…I am busy and preoccupied  with driving or u drive and I will dream …

Siddharth-First of all Its Sonia …so beautiful her eyes were …and how her blood was…

Abhay stops the car with certain jerk…looking at Sidhharth -Sidharth ….i don't care who that 100 girlfriend was of u…and what feature u liked about her..but I personally feel..NOW U ARE FORGETTING SOMETHING! Something ,u should not forget of What we are …and on reaching Dehradun I want u to change or else again we will have to leave the place due to your wild behavior of not controlling yourself….And love,hatred,no feeling is made for us besides we neither live, nor die, nor have a heart…We can't love anyone,nor care for anyone….

(Sidharth first angry and then smiles At abhay)

Abhay seeing Sidharth smiling says-Was I saying some joke…

Siddharth-No did I say so…

Abhay- No not really…but u smiled as if none of my yelling affected u…

Siddharth-Look Abhay  u don't know …What has stored  for you..Why suddenly we are here …what would happen,the next few hours from now   can u tell me….from a place like masoorie we are here…can't our lives change from now….can't this mean an entrance to live future…maybe

(Abhay  looking at siddharth…in a shocking way ..thinking in these centuries never Sidharth behaved like that before …what certainly made him to speak so much about life to him…they weren't living yet …Has his bro lost mind?Who would bring life to their boring history…more than a hell by now…

(Siddharth  happy thinking what would happen after reaching dehradun…and how their life would completely turn in something….so exciting..as he could smell happiness coming )

Abhay   drives all the fuss out of his mind and starts the car…

Dobriyals

Scene 4 –Misha slowly peeps into the mansion…Slowly takes two steps and sees no one on dining table …seeing Dii not on the table and burger not swallowed yet by her she gets relieved …goes slowly at the table picks up the burger ..smiles that thank God Dii didn't ate it …or else..

Just then she hears footsteps …she turns around and sees Dii standing opposite her…she makes a smiling face and hides the burger back in her hands

Tee-Misha,Are u hiding something and by the way you here...where's pia?

Misha-NO..NO DII nothing…actually I felt hungry ..(she takes burger out of her hand and smiles)I came inside for this…

Tee-U were hungry ..but u can eat …your own food …Why swallowing mine…?Give this to me..and…take your's from kitchen.

Misha-But dii I want to eat this …(before Tanushree could do anything Misha swallows  the burger and makes a smile on her face)

Tanushree-(confused was misha too much hungry)Misha..were u hungy too much…

Misha(food in mouth  nods head in agreement)

Tanushree-Why aren't u chewing your food then?Oh u took a big bite of it…I will help u then…

Misha(at a sudden swallows all and speaks ..no need..and rushes to washroom)

Tanushree-Strange…what happened to her !

(Just then she receives a call )

Tanushree(moves out in garden)-Did u came to know ?

Caller's voice-I guess they have reached Dehradun by now…

Tanushree-WHAT…THAT MEANS…

Caller's voice-YES…that means your sister is going to play in fire now….

Tanushree(phone drops on the ground from her hand…looks at sky..feels a strange but strong feeling..she hates it…HATES IT LIKE ANYTHING..the feeling of loosing someone ..which she had felt years ago..she takes out her hand and with one move of it makes a  tree planted in the garden to fall….straight on the ground with a thud….her eyes bleaming hot with anger turn like a disaster hard to see even…worst if imagined..she takes one step forward and her body becomes too light to grip on ground …she is just like floating in air ….looking up to sky can make it burst now…her senses of controlling have now given up..

Her Big eyes can swallow all …her hands start turning  ..a little old…and then more and more thicker ,deeper…her ears grow sharper …her hairs from normal look turn into greyer….

She starts becoming old…

CAN ANYONE OF U GUESS WHO SHE IS….

Her face colour changes from light to dark brown….a big stranger like ..a big disaster like someone stands in place of her..which is not her ….which can't be her either…

(Misha on the other hand notices The strong feeling of some light blowing in the garden outside..though she has vomited out everything still she feels  her stomach burnt …and herself fully blocked ..out of her own mind…)

Misha-Dii …I will not leave u now..because of protecting u for the so called birthday…oh..god…save me(misha keeping her hands on stomach making awkward face moves to the garden..to see what is there or is she dreaming..)

(She takes two steps forward to the window..open on one side of lawn..and sees a dark figure flying in air…she rolls her eyes…was it her imagination…she was seeing back side of tanushree)

(Just then a phone call arrives and she goes to pick up the phone…ignoring for the moment what she saw…)

Misha picks up the phone-who is speaking, …Triplet head is here…

Pia(mockingly)-But I want to talk to misha..is she there…

Misha-No sorry wrong number..she is busy

Pia-Misha now stop this nautanki and tell me where have u reached…

Misha-In the washroom…

Pia-What ?i am waiting for u here and u are…..(she starts giving her lecture)

Misha hangs her phone and goes out window…but gasps when she finds no one there now….

Pia on the other hand of phone-Hello..hello..mish..oh God…today too..i think I will have to shop now myself for dii and she switches off her mobile.

Raichands

Scene5-Finally..both the brothers reach Raichands enclave….

Sidharth-Welcome home bro

Abhay-Welcome for what..centuries we are moving like this…

Sidharth-Bro..i think we should leave the idea to rest and go for shopping…I need to get out of these clothes and try out fresh one's …and our bags will come along Our hitler..also we can fresh a little

Abhay-Why can't u say u wanna meet chicks of dehradun now…

Sidharth-Really !I didn't thought of it….Great idea..i just thought about enjoying  shopping and visiting dehradun..so long I had been here…but bro u are superb ..what an idea 3G…chicks(and he hugs him..)

Abhay  makes him away-Wait..me not coming…

Sidharth-Why..any problem….now come..on don't tell me u will not enjoy today

As our hitler is coming on Wednesday…and by saying this he drags him inside the car..and rushes the car at high speed  to shopping complex.

Chapter 3(b)ended

lakshyasss thumbnail

Chapter 4

Darkness and light meet each other

We all know that there is always shadow under a lamp...same goes case of light and dark..both are like together and shall always be..

Scene1.Pia is shopping dresses for Tanushree..she is selecting dresses according to her dii's taste...

While  Raichands  enter the complex...

A gentle breeze blows and makes Pia's  curly locks of hair to cover her face...Pia removes them  gently from her face from her lips..and feels fully awkward ...as if someone just came close to her and left

The Raichands  move swiftly  from behind ...her face turns backwards at once but she sees no one there...

Pia in her mind feels strange ...she feels cold as if someone has placed ice on her chest and heart..

Abhay on the other hand is not feeling alone as if someone is watching him...and this makes him feel unsecure.

Pia just forgets what she is feeling and starts purchasing jewellery antiques for dii.

Just then someone pats her back and calls out her name ...a voice...familier to her and calls out...

She turns back and sees a tall handsome guy smiling at her...

Pia at once shouts aloud-Kabir,...is it u..How come u here?How are your studies abroad...

Kabir hugs her and then moves away and says-My study tour completed and now me here..Ok..Where is misha

Pia instantly replies-In the washroom

Kabir-What?

Pia-I mean to say at home...with dii...

Kabir-Ok...and you here !shopping for whom..

Pia-        Don't you remember what's tomorrow?

Kabir-Oh yes tanushree's birthday..

Pia-So me here for the same...

Kabir-But I think you have shopped now much for her..Now help me to shop for Shaurya...

Pia-Shaurya!...is he too coming!

Kabir-Ya and I need your help..so come (By saying this kabir drags pia along with her to men's gallery to select clothes.)

Men's galleries

Siddharth-Abhay you go and select the coats and I'll see the shirts

Abhay agrees and both of them deviate 180 angle opposite sides

Just then pia along with Kabir enters the same place and kabir goes to look the shirts while pia goes to look the coats...

Coat section(Only pia and abhay are there ..rest all have left that section...as only little time is left for it to be closed and both are unaware of the fact)

Pia is looking /selecting the coats opposite to  the place where abhay is standing and doing the same job...but both are opposite to the coat section.

As...life plays with all of us..no one is left alone same went with both of them..

Pia and abhay spot the same coat and rush to takle it...as it was much better piece than the rest...

Pia  just touches the coat...and abhay's hand by chance touch her's...(during the sequence pia is standing facing backwards to abhay and is ahead of him)

A shrill off warmth goes in Abhay's body...While pia feels cold..

Abhay moves his hand  at certain instant  and thinks what was it and says ...Sorry

Pia hears the voice and is about to turn back when lights turn off and there is dark in the Section.(fully dark nothing seen)

Pia-Oh shit...and she gets afraid...

Abhay hears the other voice and feels it so sweet ...but afraid...

Abhay-Don't get afraid light will come soon(Abhay is feeling what is making him speak so...why for a girl..)

Pia-(Thinking who the other person is says)-I need to go for my meeting

Abhay-Don't worry I think we should get out from here first and he holds her hand...

Pia   never in her life had felt so comfortable in any hands...as was feeling today..as if those hands were for her...and that voice waswhile abhay had never felt so concerned for anyone as for her and he was thinking the same (What on earth was so unnatural and strange about the girl that was making him feel so filled up even if he did talk  with her only for few seconds ...)

Abhay and pia reach the exit and see it closed...

Pia-No ...now how will I reach home ...(her voice becomes dull and she was afraid)

Abhay-Don't worry we will call someone from outside to help us...

Pia is trying to contact kabir on mobile but all in vain no network...

While abhay is trying to contact siddharth through his powers and also from mobile but it seems all in vain.as if someone is blocking him and his mind...

Abhay-No network here...

Pia-Ya...now what?

Abhay knows that  He can use his powers ...but he can't use them in front of someone...

The exit gate is made of iron ...and same in case of entrance too...

Pia  roaming here and there tensed...with mobile in one hand..

Abhay  holds pia's hand and makes her sit facing her back towards wall and says-Relax ..nothing will happen I am here...

Pia  feels good and warm while abhay feels strange..never in his whole life he did care for any human..

Abhay sits facing his back towards the wall facing pia's and maintains a distance...

There is silence in air but not in both hearts ...both the hearts want to embrace each other and talk to each one...

After a long silence Abhay  breaks it and says-Who are u?

Pia hesistantly whether she should talk -Pia ...i am pia

Abhay thinks name is good ..and says-I  am abhay Abhay raichand...

Again there is silence...both don't know what to ask now...

Pia breaks the silence and says-Are u new to the town..

Abhay-Yes ...i and my bro are new here...we are head of raichand empires...and run it...what do u do?

No reply comes from pia

Abhay repeats the question..but no answer again...Abhay gets a little frustrated and angered and says...Pia..are u listening...
he hears a small snore a very decent one and guesses pia was asleep...

Abhay looks at his watch and sees time..it was 10:30 only and replies-Strange!So early...i guess i bored her..as not good in talking with girls...but not so bad even...(Abhay gets a little angry as he thinks it an insult)

While pia is completely lost in his dreams..which never see time and come but when they arrive she can't open her eyes they get closed themselves...

Just then a sudden shake comes and pia's body gets tilted with the wall and she slids on the floor to abhay...

Abhay at once opens his eyes which he had closed to contact siddharth...and sees pia all over him...
Abhay gets angry but then he hears everyone outside shouting...EARTHQUAKE...
and realises what had happened...he tries to call pia pia...but no reply...he gets furious and takes out a lighter from his pocket and lits it...to see who pia was...

As he lits the lighter there is a glow in the room...and light in dark...he sees hairlocks covering her face which was buried in his chest...he pulls her face to one side and gently brushes off the hairlocks with one hand while lighter is in other one...and is completely mesmerised by seeing pia...(all his anger vanishes...)he gently smiles...

Ahm ahm...

More romo in next chappy

with regards
jazz

Edited by lakshyasss - 12 years ago
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
great jazz. so does misha actually hate tanushree 😕Edited by abhayfan_dishu - 12 years ago
-Sonia- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Awesome updates, jazz !
loved it
awww. . Abhiya together alone. . Wow!
Love is in the air
Sid is cho chweet. .& poor misha. . Uski to vaat lag gayi.. Hehe
egerly waiting for more romo shomo!
Thanks 4 d pm
continue soon
tc
shafaq_abhiya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
it was really good... abhiya in dark room wow!!!! nd hw piya guesses abt earthquake she has supernatural powers??? 
-srija- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Superb jazz.so abhay is enthralled by piya's voice n beauty.thanks 4 the pm
AraBearxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow..! superconfusing but finally understood
yaayyy!!! ABHIYA TOGEDA