Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AraBearxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
::~~CHARACTER SKETCH..!!!~~::
THE RAICHANDS
 One of the richest vampire families in the world.A clan whose power is undefeated even with the prescence of two humans this family rules.The basic foundation of this family based on ethics and values and trust added to passion,faith,love,kindness and generosity.This family even if not human is a model family.The Raichand's (ABHAY HASEENA CHAND) are not only feared but also love and trusted on their decision.

ABHAY RAICHAND
He loves Piya but certain circumstances force him to marry his elder sister Panchi.He is a Vampire.Arrogant and rude the same description as some described him here as an "attitude ki dukaan".He names his daughter Pia (P-I-A) in honor of Piya ..the girl he once loved and still loves ..though everyone believe her to be dead still.. his stupid heart thinks that she is alive.He is aware of Panchi's feelings for him but he just ignores them. A  guy you will fall in love with the moment you meet him but fortunately he won't return the honor as his heart belongs to one and only PIYA..!!His world now revolves around his daughter whom he has acceped with his whole heart because she is just like a mirror to PIYA .. A VAMPIRE

PANCHI DOBRIAL/RAICHAND
She is Abhay's "wife" .. the eldest Dobriyal sister ... a loving sister to Piya..Misha and Kunal.A keen believer in love . She loved Danish with all her heart but when Danish died in a car crash she was left devastated and cheery on the icing she found out she was pregnant. She was good friends with her sisters boyfriend ABHAY so she confided her secret to him.. being a good guy he is Abhay agreed to MARRY panchi inorder to give her child a name and save her from the embarassment of being a single mother after having three broken engagements but one thing that they totally forgot the effect this decision would have on PIA..now 4 years later Panchi has a daughter PIA who she named in the memory of her sister ... As time passed he realises that she is falling for Abhay who still doesnot accept her as his wife in the martial form. She still doesnot know the truth about the Raichands being vampires.Her life revolves around her family. A HUMAN

CHAND RAICHAND
He is the head of the "RAICHAND CLAN".. a total smart-ass. An idol husband..father.. grandfather.. perfect in every way. He is one of the vampire superiors.He is angry on Abhay for taking a drastic decision of marrying Panchi.He somehow manages to hide his dislike for Panchi in front of her. He loves his granddaughter Pia like hell 'cause she reminds him of a certain girl named PIYA who was just like his daughter in fact was his daughter.Strict on decisions .. true to his words and a total sweetheart CHAND RAICHAND is the perfect vampire .He is close to the dobrials but has still not let them on his secret. A VAMPIRE

HASEENA RAICHAND
She is the perfect mother any child/vampire could have .She lost her son SIDDHART almost 6 years ago and then almost 2 years after that incident she lost PIYA .. her daughter.. the girl who brought life back to her son..her sons soulmate who she accepted as her daughter.She is not angry on Abhay for marrying Panchi but over the period of time the anger on his decision has converted itself into .. pity ..  a mother could never hate her child no matter what happen but she could always pity him ... she doesnot believe Piya to be dead unlike the rest of her (PIYA'S) family and friends . She was one of the people who decided to name her granddaughter PIA.
A VAMPIRE

PIA RAICHAND
She is Abhays princess and Panchi's and Danish's biological daughter.She is her daddy's little princess to whom her daddy means the world.She is the apple  of her granma and granpa's eyes. She has brought out the love for her in Chand's heart which a very rare thing to do. She adores her mom and is loved by her Misha auntiee Kunal uncle .. granps and grammie Dobrial. She often wonders about the girl(PIYA) she sees in most of the family photo albums and wonders why no one tells her about her and why when you ask them about her  tears swell up in their eyes. A HUMAN

Edited by iceprincesinluv - 12 years ago
pallavisarkar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
interesting character sketch cont soon pm me next time 
AraBearxo thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallavisarkar

interesting character sketch cont soon pm me next time 

THANX ..!!  😊TRYING TO UPDATE THE khurana CHARACTER SKETCH HOPE I SUCEEED..!! 😛
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Kiara awesome start with a fresh concept...
Piya seems like a total sweetheart...
Waiting to read the next CS
Nikvi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow really nice kee yup the good work n i just hope piya comes back.  n thanks for pmEdited by shivanipandit29 - 12 years ago
vijayata123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: iceprincesinluv

Hey guys ..!! 

⭐️⭐️I just wanted to know if anyone has a problem if  I add MAAN and AROHI as a COUPLE .. !! I mean i used to watch Geet but not that much of KMH so i just askeed my friend Anna (who also goes through this ff before i post it and she was the one who encouraged me to do so ) abt what to do cause i was really confused about MAAN and GEET or ARJUN and AROHI  i could do AROHI and MAAN .. so finally decided but still not so sure about ARJUN and AROHI  .. so if anyone has a problem with that PLEASE INFORM ME ..

⭐️⭐️Secondly ..I am really confused between SIMRAN KAUR and SANAYA IRANI or DRASHTI DHAMI .. i mean which one of them to play the role of ALEINA  or should i stick with PRIYA CHAUHAN..???

⭐️⭐️ The KHURANAS are VAMPIRES in this FF 

⭐️⭐️ I was thinking about KARAN WAHI to play the role of KUNAL who according to me is the DOBRIYAL BROTHER ... if you have anyone else in mind PLEASE do temme ..!!

⭐️⭐️ Can anyone Please gimme a pic of a 3 year old cutie pie who can play the role of PANCHI AND DANISHES daughter and ABHAY'S ADOPTED DAUGHTER

THE CHARACTER SKETCH WILL BE UPDATED IN AN HOUR OR SO ... ITS  KINDA LENTHY AND I HOPE IT HELPS .. ILL FIRST UPDATE THE CHARACTER SKETCH OF THE RAICHANDS (I PROMISE ) and THEN THE KHURANAS AND THE DOBRIYALS AND DEN THE OTHERS ..

XOXO
KIARA

If u don't mind would u do Maan n Geet..😊
swatiluvsabhiya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
its beautiful but please let the jodis be same as they are...
maan and geet 
arjun and arohi...

continue soon with lots of abhia...

regards

swati...!!!!!!!.
AraBearxo thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivanipandit29

wow really nice kee yup the good work n i just hope piya comes back.  n thanks for pm

u wlcum ...!! glad u liked it ..!!!
Edited by iceprincesinluv - 12 years ago
vijayata123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow!!!Awesome  Concept..
Really wanna read It.
Wish Piya will come back..😔
I WANT ABHIYA!!!NO JIYA OR ABHCHI!!!!😛😃
plzz plzz CONTINUE SOON..
AraBearxo thumbnail

Originally posted by: pkyek55

If u don't mind would u do Maan n Geet..😊

yea..!! sure m thinkin abt that .. m just totally confused ...