Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Akshi0019 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
awsum dr... its really interesting... cont soon...
sunu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

awesome update katie๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘...plz do cont soon...luv u-sunita

tj_black thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey thats a really nice part...but sad for jeh...actually he really loves pia i think but abhay nd piya will never be separated ...
res...
shivanirajput thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
nice update
update soon
-SnowKid- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Great update !!!...thnx for d pm
shivanirajput thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘eagerly waiting for jai's confession
and moreover when will u update ur ff i m dying to read it
update soon

katiehiwatari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
                                 Part 4 - H@pPy eNd!nG

"This is not going to pleasant..!" Jay told aloud as he began to think of what he can do.. Abhay said," Never said that it was a walk in the park Jay..!" he added sarcastically.. Abhay was tensed fearing Piya's reaction.. what if she just faints.. ???? oh great..! 'Jay and his big mouth..!' he thought as he saw Jay gettin restless by the minute, while Piya just narrowed her at the two supernaturals.. who were getting all resless running all around the place. When do you get to see two strong supernaturals weak in their knees to transform into their beast forms in front of the girl whom they loved.? okay the world is weird..! 
           Jay began doing these weird stuff like rubbing his hands.. and brushing his hair.. blinking his eyes more than normal.. biting his lip.. Piya was just seeing all this with her jaw dropped while Abhay just rolled his eyes.. "Get with it already..!" Abhay mumbled standing against the tree.. "Can someone eplain already what the heck is going on.. seriosouly i cant bear the suspence anymore..!!" she said breathlessly.. "You know what.. lets make this easy.. Piya my darling.. me your supposed to be soulmate.. is an immoratal.. a vampire. .. and he is a werewolf.. better.?" Piya looked at Abhay with her mouth wide open.. and she kept staring at him in awe.. 
           2 min later.. all were the same.. Piya still staring.. here mouth STILL wide open.. "Piya.. really close you mouth..!" Jay mumbled.. while Abhay just chuckled.. "Erm.. sorry guys.. it was wel.. um shocking.!", "Yes.. i know.. Piya that it is a still weird.. now you probably be disgusted of us or somethn.. if u wanna yell and run from here.. i really don mind.." Abhay said nervously.. eyeing Piya as he said.. but to his surprise Piya just laughed at his comment.. "Haha.. no Abhay.. i am scared or anything.. which is completely weird.. i dono y bt i know that you guys wud do anythn but not hurt me.!" she said looking at them cutely.. 
            "So is this the Vampire-werewolf enemity.?" she asked raising her eyebrow.. "How do you know that they r enemies..??" Jay asked keenly.. "Duh.. Jay anyone ho has seen Twilight knows..!!" she said rolling her eyes.. Abhay controlled a muffle.. suddenly Abhay grew serious.. "Piya you must leave from here..!!" he sid in a loud voice lookin at Jay.. "Abhay.. you know i wouldnt.." "I don care of what you wud do or not.. i don want Piya hurt in any way.. you get tat.." Abhay cut in.. Jay was in a deep emotional turmoil to get a grip of his feelings.. "Yes.. Piya i thnk you should leave now.. immediately..!" he said sadly.. 
             "JAYYY..!!" a loud sound echoed through the forest.. Piya jumped to Abhay in fear.. Abhay held her waist tightly, keeping her body against his.. supportin and consoling her.. "Mom..!" Jay mouthed as he saw a wold emerging out of the trees...  he saw her eyes wild in anger.. "Mom.. Piya..", "Not a single word about her.. shut up Jay.. you're my son.. mine..! and you dare not obey your mother's orders.. all i asked you to do was to kill Piya to take revenge for your brother.. and this is what you give.. i failure in your mission.!" she screamed her lungs out.. Piya's eyes widened.. "Jay.. you wanted to kill me.. tat's y.. " "Shh.. Piya.." Abhay intervened putting his finger on her lips.. "You know he wouldnt do such a thing.. it was all his mother's silly stupid plan.. " he said angrily in a low breath.. Jay thanked Abhay mentally for that..Abhay smiled at him.. Deepanita gazed strongly at the obvious bonding b/w Abhay and Jay.. "What is this Jay.. friendship with the person who has killed your brother.. have u not known how much i loved him.. how much i ve suffered due to his death..??" it was a burst of emotions spurting out of her heart.. all of hatred towards her son.. "Mom.. its not his fault.. he was just trying to save Piya that time.." Deepanita's temper just flowed out of the bottle and she attacked Piya screaming. "You're responsible for everythin.. you.. " Jay stopped his mother's rammage while Abhay cocooned Piya in his arms so that she won get hurt.. "Stop this mother.. you've lost it..!" Jay tried to pacify his enraged mother.. 
            "No you've lost it son..!!" she said as raised her fist to claw down Jay.. Jay was severly hurt.. his scream made Piya and Abhay turn to them.. both were equally shocked by the action, Abhay ran towards Deepanita before she would attack Jay once again.. in less than a second.. Abhay stabbed Deepanita once again with a wooden stick knowing that she won be able to revive again.. Jay watched in despair seeing his mom dying in front of his eyes and not able to do anything.. he clutched his hands tightly as his mom kept saying.. "Save me.!"
            Deepanita was no more.. she was dead.. Jay was both happy and sad.. Abhay and Piya comforted him. Piya got adjusted to the supernatural ways of thinking very fast.. she felt she knew this lifestyle all along.. her Abhay's lifestyle.. "Thanks Abhay.." Jay chocked.. he was in no position to speak anything.. he needed some time.. "Bye guys see you soon.. " with that Jay walked back to his house wit a disturbed face.. Abhay turned to Piya.. "Are you scared of me.??", "No not at all Abhay.. i can never be scared of the person i love the most.. i love you Abhay and i always will no matter what happens.." Abhay cupped her face and kissed all over her face.. lettting his lips linger around a lips a lil longer.. then he crushed her body against his.. filling the empty space within his heart with her light once again to becoe whole again., "I love you too Piya.. so much.." Abhay said not breaking from the hug.. and then held one hand to her cheek.. and kissed her passionately.. as the sun shone bright over the skies.. lettin out a sign of happiness over the two lovebirds for eternity as they continued to enjoy their moment of togetherness.. 

ok guys i end my os here.. hope u guys liked it.. and pls do share your comments.. of how u wanted an ending if this was not satisfying.. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ and do hit the "Like" button.. love you guys..!! โค๏ธ
Edited by katiehiwatari - 12 years ago
Selinapiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow..this was indeed a happy ending..love it...
thanks for the PM...
-SnowKid- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Loved d ending...Awesone OS!!!
-Sonia- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awww...indeed a very happy ending.. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
yuppee deepu died..serves her right.. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
ajeh bonding was cute.. ๐Ÿ˜
abhiya together forever n ever..whhoopppiiee