OS- If i only knew.!! updtd pg 8

katiehiwatari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

OS- If i only knew..! 

Piya was dressed in a simple kurti for attending the Independence Day function at the college. Her face was fresh and vibrant with a natural glow plastered on her cherry face, she was very enthusiatic.. though not showing it.. she felt content and at peace. At the end of the function when everyone were returning back home, she noticed Abhay standing at the college doors.. unknowingly a smile creeped upon her face, just seeing him brought about a myriad emotions to her heart.. those blue eyes in which she always suspected the undying love for her was now true.. those eyes seemed to soothe her emotional eyes with love. Abhay gazed at her.. she looked like an angel pure and serene.. "Do i deserve such a beautiful creature.?" his mind questioned him.. to which he had no answer to.. he loved her to death and maybe even more.. but the question was not how much he loved her.. it was about whether he was worthy of her love.. she loved him boundlessly, kept no expectations, cared for him, was with as a support throughout.. no matter how much he thought he had no answer to this repeating question..
           Piya could sense Abhay was in thought.. but about what..? Shehad this urge to share everything with him.. her joys her sorrows.. she wished it could be the same that he too would share his pain with her.. it would soo much easier.. it brings a twinge of pain of not knowing your lover's heart..Yesterday when Abhay had confessed.. her whole world just seemed to stop.. her mind was blank.. it wsa numb various emotions filled her mind.. happiness.. content pleasure.. and questions also. She questioned herself of what she had seen, Abhay killing Deepanita.. she saw it with Her own eyes.. there was no denying it.. but when she looked up at those confessing eyes filled with love.. Piya was not able to bring out the hatred she was supposed to.. her mind told her that he did not do anything wrong.. he was right.. she wondered that was it her irrevecoble love she had for him the reason why she could not see past his deeds.. she could never consider him wrong.. even if her mind constantly reminded her that he was a murderer, her heart was nowhere near believing this.. she always considered him as his angel.. as her life partner.. her sould mate.. how could he be wrong.? 
               Abhay and Piya were lost thinking.. when Jay pooped up to Piya telling that he will drop her to her house.. Piya was thinking about the offer when a call suddenly beeped its way to Jay's mobile.. he ecused himself and spoke to the person at the other end.. his fce grew serious.. and his determined as he turned to walk back to Piya in the most 'no problem here' face as possible.. "Ah.. Jay i l go myself.. thanks anyway" she said sensing his discomfort over his feelings and thought he needed time to sort it out.. so she politely refused the offer.. "No Piya wait.. um you cant go.! I ve got some surprise for you.!" he said enthusaistic which was underlined by a tone of misery which didnt go unnoticed by both Abhay and Piya.. This tone alerted Abhay and stared through Jay's mind to knw what was going on in him.. they were sad, a feeling like it had been crushed, an unbearable pain in it.. Abhay wondered what could be the problem now.. if his mom was fine as he told.. why should he be sad..  unless she was not... this created thoughts in his brain.. 
           Piya looked at Abhay asking his permission to go with Jay, cause she knew that he didnt like her going with him.. Abhay nodded a yes, cause he thought he could check out for himself whether Deepanita was dead or alive..? And the phone call didnt go unnoticed by him.. freaky phone call.? Who must have called him and why.?
With this Piya and Jay drove away alone, watching them go Abhay sighed and let out in his car for the Khurana's not before giving himself one last view of the path where his princess went... 

ok guys i got this idea when i was seeing the epi yesterday.. read and do tell me how it is.. if u like it.. pls hit the like button and comment.. thnks..!!! 

pages updated- 1-4-6-8
Edited by katiehiwatari - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
very well written. u described pia's brain and heart conflict very well
katiehiwatari thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhayfan_dishu

very well written. u described pia's brain and heart conflict very well

thnks a lot..!!!! ðŸ˜ƒ
katiehiwatari thumbnail

thnk u..! 
Rashiiii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
very nice..really liked it a lott ..please do write often...
:))))
CleviveDsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow
awesome
fabulous
fantastic
perfect
excellent
continue soon
plz pm me