AbhIya: Love Heals, Love Embrace When Hearts Pine

Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Abhay : You are my dream that made me smile, an escape from my reality, a fantasy I longed to one day come true.And that Day is Here in your Arms. I want to Hold You Forever!

They ambled in woods to way back to their dwellings , it was a velvet black night with breezing shining stars in sky , she got collapsed and the branch of tree lodged over her leg. The Dark Prince runs in haste and shrieked her name frantically. Loneliness turned to hope, emptiness filled up with dreams, He grabed her Princess in his arms safely and softly and she melted in her lap elegantly.

Breeze skipping over water, Water reflecting lights strung over their faces, Light shined in their eyes like a sunshine. She sat on the rock near a Waterfall in distress and pangs, his Prince moved towards the waterfall to quench the drops of liquid to caress her wound. The fresh, bold feeling of something new grown, as winter melts into liquid spring, as Chocolate melts on a flame. Their eyes got locked into each other thoroughly, and the whispering of their hearts slowly turned into a pure divine music, Beautiful eyes open across a pillow top, It seems for this moment time will stop, The earth slows and sounds wane, a frozen moment of TWO SOULMATES hanged between them.  Yearning of Love was satisfied,  and the darkness lit by love's moonbeams. Tears no longer hit the ground, they fall on your loving shoulder.

She was in plight of overwhelmed agony and fret, craving and seeking for her Lost answers from his Dark Prince. She felt devastated, shattered infront of him.
'Aise Kya Majboori hay ke hum Aik Nahin hosakte' Aisa kya hay jo hum Saath Nahin hosakte' 'Aik baar kehdow kay tum bhi mujhse Pyaar karte ho. Aik baar'
Her incomplete sentiments broke all the shackles of his Attitude,  When passion ebbs, as tides do, love fills the wake. He forgot his all arrogance and pride and melted in her Love hopefully. True Love can break all the chains and Boundaries.  The Prince caressed her hairs gently, he pat her cheeks smoothly and softly, and hooked in his embrace emotionally. He stared in her eyes and descended himself into her soul infinitely. The Princess awaited for this fairytale since ages
and her desire of being with him come true.

Hence,he confessed that he truly Loves her, and he'll Love her endlessly, because Our Love is perpetual and it'll stay in our hearts irrevocably.
I LOVE YOU PIYA, I LOVE YOU
But even though "I Love You" can't express the depth of my feelings for you. I hope you know what's in my heart. Because loving you means more to me, than anything in the world and it always will. However, the Princess has something else in her mind, Just three little words don't seem like enough for her whose smile brightens her day, whose touch can make her forget the burdens of the world. Finally, they both wrapped up in each other arms. She feel secure, She feel touched, She feel complete in his cuddle and she want him beside her forever. The comfort of his Prince makes her feeble and she turned into a Love Lorn who only wants the Love of his Life.

Their intense sentiments burn brightly, and the bodies engaged slightly, Eyes met and flutter, Lips touched and quench for their thirst. A surreal and platonic bond of two soulmates filled with thoughts of Love and they found solace and serenity in their Arms.
TRUE LOVE LASTS FOREVER AND EVER!

Dedicating these Passionate Lines for Abhay

If you could see inside my soul
see inside my heart
you would know how I long for you
whenever we're apart,
The sparkle in your beautiful eyes
your smile, laugh, your touch
are just a few of many reasons
I love you oh so much
My Shattered soul quickly mend after your stroke
Your body close to mine,
Our hearts beat in time,
Love is why we are born
Love is why we go on and on
You're my Everything.

Dedicating these Heart Yearning Lines For Piya

In all the ways you comfort me
the way you hold me near
I could search the whole world over
and this I know is true
I would never find another love
like the love I found with you
Heavens star dust encircles us
The path whirls beneath our feet
A magical bond has arisen
Two hearts ~ and just one beat of Ours
You are my heart and soul
I will love you forever long

Love,
Sadaf

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
res
amazing post sadaf👏

today abhiya scene was heavenly😍the dark night, the moon shinning over the cold night, waterfalls in the BG, kiss and hug ISH!! it was one of those scene that made us stop whatever we were doing and just stare at abhiya. today piya was at peace, her wounded heart was healed by her soulmate, she was so happy and blissful when abhay confessed his love for her. she wanted to hear this 3 words for so long and finally she got what she wanted.

all this time piya had seen abhay love in for her in his eyes but today she made him pour it out infront of her and the way she pleaded in front of him he had no choice but to confess that yes he loves her, he loved her more then anything. there was no if and but between abhiya today, it was only love and their true feelings for each other.

the hug was so cute😍 the way he put his arm around her in protective way and the way she put her head on his chest ISH! it was just like a perfect two, soulmate for sure.❤️
Edited by shewascool90210 - 12 years ago
heena_mehta thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

speechless!!

u write so beautifully...magical
hats off to u!!
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
Edited by heena_mehta - 12 years ago
Super Kool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
a brilliantly written post...it's every word is oozing the sentiment and emotions of abhiya...they are magical...serene...beautiful...scintillating...i am really out of words to describe their aura and brilliance...they are the best...
Edited by Super Kool - 12 years ago
LittleImmortal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful post🤗
u have descibe the confession part so deeply n so well  that i started recalling the scene while reading your post😍😊 beautifully written👏
Edited by Beb0 - 12 years ago
Courageous_Leo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sadaf...Im always at a loss of words...U describe it sooo beautifully tht I dnt even know wht 2 write...Abhiya r nt a couple whom v see in our life...Thy r divine...Nthng more nthng less..Jitne door hote utne hi paas rehte hai...😛😛😛...
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Amazing sadaf🤗
i always lob your posts and those poems on Abhiya...loved it...u described it beautifully❤️
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I was drooling over the whole confession and u have described it beautifully
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Sadaf Beautiful and awsum...u truely described abhaya so well...😳 u write amazingly...
Viviliciousgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Beautiful Sadaf. Every word written calls out the agony-filled love that Abhay and Piya shares. Weaving magic around Abhay and Piya, today they were destined to be with eachother.