Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
WOW AMAZING!!!

Pm me when you update next thanks, added you to buddy list
Juicee_Sushie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hey I loved your promo!!!!

A child in the mix...fantastic idea...can't wait to read the next part, please update soon!!!
FebruaryFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved the promo!
Looking forward to reading the chapter.
Update soon dear, and thanks for the PM!
😊
SimmyOwais thumbnail

it was fab please do write ore and pm me when u do

Zindagirocks_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Hun pleasee update soon , I'm in love with this ff , read it so many times but still love it , please continue soon thanks <3 nd please add me to ur pm
MsCeylon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved the promo
Pls add me to your PM list
Lifu18 thumbnail
INDEX

Part 1'''''''' Page 1

Part 2'''''''' Page 2

Part 3 '''''''' Page 3

Part 4'''''''' Page 4

Part 5&6'''''''Page 7

ARHI FF part 5

Arnav searched for his khushi but he couldn't find her anywhere everyday he spent looking for her anjali couldn't see her little brother like this anymore she begged him to go to work after trying for 3 weeks she succeeded and made him go for work but he was a changed ASR now more strict more mean but he never forgot his khushi every night was spent with restlessness his mind filling with her thoughts

it was a perfect day the weather was perfect  arnav was sitting at his office looking out the window to many it seemed he was enjoying the weather and the nice scenery ahead but in actual he was lost and drowning in thought of three years back. He closed his eyes to travel through the past of 3yrs he opened his eyes and got up to head home

Chote wake up called anjali as she opened the curtains making the sun's rays go directly in contact with arnav di what the '..

Dnt u dare what the me mister is this the way to speak to me haven't you forgotten ur flight leaves in an hour to USA  that made him get up and move to the bathroom

Khushi was hopping mad she couldn't believe her son had turned out to be such an arrogant brat she looked at him as he glared at her making her remember him no I won't remember him she kneeled down towards him arkhan say sorry no he said it with such aura such power why she pulled me first khushi nearly laughed but controlled it's not pulled baby its push yeah dats wat I told u mumma pulled khushi gave up and burst out laughing making arkhan more angry ok fine am sorry Diana said arkhan as he ran off

Arnav was pissed off he had hurriedly gotten ready and arrived at the airport to be informed by aman that their flight has been delayed he sat down and closed his eyes thinking of her

Khushi felt a tear drop on her hand as she sat down arkhan who was pretending to be asleep sorry khushi whispered as she gave him a peck he opened his eyes yeah mumma had to say sorry he said smirking at her you naughty little khushi said as he squealed and ran and collided with him arkhan looked up and looked super happy u have come said khushi smiling at him

promo:  He thought he saw his khushi that's when he heard her Arkhan Sing Raizada you come here this instance he was shocked to hear the name and even felt jealous a cute boy of 2yrs came and collided with him.

I KNOW ITS SHORT NEXT UPDATE COMING SOON AS MY EXAMS ARE OVER AND HOLIDAYS BEGAN

ARHI FF PART 6

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uncle dhruv called arkhan as he clung to dhruv sing raizada little brother of akash and cousin to arnav and anjali khushi still remembered how they met after that fateful night of her separation with arnav she had gone home crying to find out that her real mother's sister mainka had heard of how buaji was treating her and had come down to get her from all the way from usa she left with her aunt immediately 3 months later she met lavanya who had come abroad as well she made la promise not to let arnav know her where about still thinking la and arnav are together as arnav's nani wished ( I know lame nah stupid la didn't try to explain to khushi nor did khushi ask) la had introduced her to dhruv sing raizada whom la had told everything bhabi said dhruv happily no pls dnt call me  that the day she met dhruv was the day she found she was pregnant with arnav's baby dhruv helped her a lot as days passed by manika aunt got sick day by day she got weak and on her death bed she gave her house and all that belonged to khushi dhruv came to help out as khushi was all alone so he bonded well with dhruv

Dnt call me uncle dhruv kid said dhruv smiling at arkhan ok will call u da it was a nickname of dhruv which arkhan had called at his young age when he spoke his first words ok kid lets head out they headed for a nice morning walk

Arnav had landed in usa he rested for the day next day he finished his meeting early and was heading home when he thought he saw khushi his khushi that's when he heard her he heard her Arkhan Sing Raizada you come here this instance he was shocked to hear the name and even felt jealous a cute boy of 2yrs came and collided with him. Please hide me from mumma pls said the adorable boy he looked up to see khushi ran towards the boy confused he looked at the man running behind his khushi hello bhai said the person next to khushi as he realized the child was khushi's and dhruv he spat at his young cousin who looked amused at him khushi took arkhan and started walking when she was roughly pulled back we need to talk dhruv can u please take arkhan with u but mumma arkahn haven't u heard what I said go with da this made arnav's blood boil but I wont wanna go with da its don't  baby said dhruv and khushi at once I know came and angry voice as arkhan walked away with dhruv suddenly arkhan ran back mumma who is this do we know him? 

Edited by Lifu18 - 12 years ago
tinsel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Loved the update, A Very Passionate and Romantic part,Thanks⭐️👏
would you please add me to your PM list?
Edited by tinsel - 12 years ago
hiddenpearl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow ...
fab ...
loved it
waiting for The next part