DN: The Real Eternal Story | Promo (Aug 15-19)

bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Two new entries and both amazing actors-Govind Namdeo and Sushant Singh. Ooo la la! Btw I am guessing Sushant plays the honest cop. What role is Govind Namdeo playing?
-sourire- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG, BB...my fears have finally come true. This was the day, I was afraid, that it would come one day...Sigh!  But, kudos for picking Sushant Singh for the role. Amazing pick! ðŸ‘ðŸž Sad though...Dutta in jail?! *faints* 

Anyways...har raat ke andhere ke baad subah jaroor aati hai...

But, heartiest thanks and hugs to you, the team and Khushi for the hard work. ðŸ‘ Amazing promo! 😊  
bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

Two new entries and both amazing actors-Govind Namdeo and Sushant Singh. Ooo la la! Btw I am guessing Sushant plays the honest cop. What role is Govind Namdeo playing?

Govind Namdeo is Nave ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† he is in the opening credits, u didnt see the updated one????
rama_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Khushi for the lovely promo...

@ BB yeh kya ... toofan aa raha hain... c i can imagine Dutta winning against all gangsters but yeh police wala ... this is a new challenge now... good to see sushant singh ...
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
omg...i was jus abt 2 PM u a few days bk suggesting abt undercover cop role n tada its here!!i evn mentioned abt undercover cop in 1 update thread 2...n its here nw... wow!!! cnt w8 2 c wt happens next... m so excited

@ksh..its 1 new entry..Govind plays Nave..he's been in the shw since NS...
Edited by Yuvika_15 - 12 years ago
jagrutid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
wow new entry! seems pretty amazing i've always thought that somewhere along the line there would be some cop or the other that would come looking for dutta..looks like we have found are man..lets see what happens..i'm sure dutta will fight his way out of whatever is to come next. Thank you very much for this promo..nicely put together kushi.

-sourire- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

Ksh, word about Sushant Singh playing the honest cop...but I am like so scared about the plot...and what about Nakku now? What is she going to do? Sigh! And then Kala is back too... 
TheRager thumbnail

Originally posted by: bandbajao

Govind Namdeo is Nave ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† he is in the opening credits, u didnt see the updated one????

Nope I havent. ðŸ˜ģI usually read the thread from office where youtube is restricted. Sorry!
TheRager thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sourire-

Ksh, word about Sushant Singh playing the honest cop...but I am like so scared about the plot...and what about Nakku now? What is she going to do? Sigh! And then Kala is back too... 

Dutta's dhaal is there...so he will be alright. Kala toh kamini hain hi. Btw I hope baby Dutta is on its way. 😊