Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
I dunno...DN dont feel the type who would plan and have kids. Maybe I am wrong and I am underestimating Dutta. πŸ€”
bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ZubyDutta

BB, Aapne toh kaha tha dhamaakedaar promo hoga? Dhamaka toh hua.Tote udd gaye, yaar
Sushant is Mhatre? Bad cop against DSP? Very scary.

Of course Patil Saab hi jitenge but things are going to get a lot worse before they get better. We are in for a long drawn out battle. Will Sweetheart be jailed? Woh policewala third degree torture karega kya?😭 Jail mein without gun kaise ladenge? Uff!

Amazing choices to play Nave & MhatreπŸ‘ Thanks for the promo,BB😊

@Khushi: Superbly made promo.No one will say the clips don't belong to the same movie or serial.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Appreciate the hard work😊

Zuby Sushant is not Mhatre. We dont know the name of the cop yet. Mhatre is a "bald" guy by description. And, Mhatre is not a cop. I think Rajesh Khera is the face we must imagine for Mhatre πŸ˜³
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Mhatre is bald? I was actually imagining the guy who played the Don in Golmaal 1 and Ashwini Kalsekar's bf don in Golmaal 3.
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -sourire-

Hehehe... πŸ˜† You know me too well now, Yuvi! πŸ˜† haha i do dnt i...esp after our indepth discussion on kala...LOL...

@ksh..ur ryt tasha arent the type 2 plan 2 hav kids...no1 on TV eva does...the mini dutta can pop in wen he likes bt jus nt ytπŸ˜†
Yuvika_15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

Mhatre is bald? I was actually imagining the guy who played the Don in Golmaal 1 and Ashwini Kalsekar's bf don in Golmaal 3.

mukesh tiwari...???
ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the thrilling Promo BB and Khushi.πŸ‘ 

Khushi an excellent and beautifully edited promo...worth the wait. πŸ€—

I hope the Janta of Ratnagiri, Patilwadi would stand up for Dutta Bhau...no witness or proof against our Patil Saab...Dutta is a Don with a golden heart who has values and principles...he should remain invincible. Dutta in jail..a big no no. We need to sort out those corrupt and katarnaak, so called keepers of law...Cops/MLA's/ministers et al.

My message for Duji..please make your operations Legit soon...like Michael in Godfather.

Edited by ivy_11 - 12 years ago
-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ˜• Oh? Okay, Sorry I got confused. So now waar theen taraf se nahi chaar tarfaa hoga?
Thanks BB & YuvikaπŸ˜ƒ
bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
thank you all! Khushi has indeed done a brilliant job with that one; it did give me a chill when i watched it! especially Sushant's voice over!! it is just fantastic on the whole!!! chilling!
Now i want to know what is the name of this dhasu character! πŸ˜†
He does come across as honest from the promo and I am sure we'll be kept on the edge... whether Dutta will go to jail or not, I dont know but i really hope not! πŸ˜’
Lets see.. am sure this confrontation will be long drawn out.

Sourire: point noted! πŸ‘πŸΌ
Keva: no worries dear, read it whenever busy life gives u time to. no one is going to take this away i believe and it is all neatly archived so u can read it whenever u want.
Shreya: no prob about the video! LOL u can watch it whenever u want! 😳 
zuby: tote toh mere bhi udd gaye thay par maza aayega! but ye third degree ki baat mat karo. Dutta ke saath Baji ka bhi hoga na phir to! πŸ˜­ Lets take one day at a time! 
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
@BB...m guessing his name wil b Tarun...cos in the promo it says Tarun ko...blah blah blah...LOL...

@ksh...hmmm yh i wud hav imagined mukesh as mhatre bt considering he's bold we can find another 1 or stil imagine mukesh as mhatre jus without the hair...
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
hw abt the guy in the bottom row as mhatre??  he's bold as well... last row 1st pic

Edited by Yuvika_15 - 12 years ago