Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
@ksh i dnt evn like RS...he aint evn all tht...did u watch his KWK interview? he was so rude n full of himself... 2 me it was like another vivek oberoi in da making...

i cnt ans ur question cos i dnt knw who tht actress is so dnt wna giv a judgement on it...
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
@Yuvi: Mahie Gill plays the lead in Not A Love Story which released last Friday. She also played Paro in DevD. In Dabangg she played Arbaaz Khan's gf.
Ive not seen RS' interview. Actually I havent seen KWK since the first season. Its a idiotic show for Bollywood's elite. Edited by kshreya2002 - 12 years ago
Yuvika_15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

@Yuvi: Ive not seen RS' interview. Actually I havent seen KWK since the first season. Its a idiotic show for Bollywood's elite.

i never watched tht shw either...h8 KJ...he reali annoys me...bt i had heard tht RS was reali rude n immature on this interview so i watched it...trust me ksh u need 2 watch it 2 c hw badly he behaved...he was reali irritating...i mean he refused 2 shake his hand with KJ becos anushka won the coffee hamper😲😕 it was like "get over it dude its onli a HAMPER" and anushka was crying ova da fact tht she didn't gt best debut award for her 1st movie..again i was like "get over it girl, u've been appreciated in both movies, isn't tht wt counts?" these actors prove time n time agen they dnt care wt audience think they jus wnt awards tht they can showcase in der homes😕
Keva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@Yuvi - High five Aish definitely only has the looks but her acting is not at all good according to me. Now all a person has to say lets watch an aish movie and I run away. I am sorry I just cannot watch her movies at all and her husband is an equally bad actor.

@kshreya - you never watched KWK that is awesome. I wish I had also done that coz now I have a bad image of the actors that came on that show. I watched it coz I had nothing to do and it comes on weekends. I must say it is definitely only for the elites of the bollywood. It was fun watching the elites make a fool out of themselves. 🤣 I did not watch Ranveer and anushka's interview coz I find them extremely boring but the sonam kapoor and depika interview they made a lot of fun of ranbir kapoor. 🤣 They were behaving like teenagers talking in each other's ears etc.🤣 I mean that was the most controversial interview from all the interviews on KWK.

Next jodi Mishal and Sonam??
Edited by Keva - 12 years ago
TheRager thumbnail

Looks wise I think they are a good jodi...but she cant act and nor is she charming..

Mishal and Rubina(lead of Choti Bahu)
Keva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Bad jodi. I do not think even look wise this would be a good couple. I watched a few episodes of the first season of choti bahu and I did not like her acting at all.
Next jodi Mishal and  Suhasi Dami??
Edited by Keva - 12 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
I really liked Suhasi in ACHPM. I feel she is one of the prettiest actresses around. But she would look older than Mishal so maybe a good jodi as a sibling.

Mishal and Shradhha Kapoor(Shakti Kapoor's daughter who acted in a movie recently)
Yuvika_15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Keva

@Yuvi - High five Aish definitely only has the looks but her acting is not at all good according to me. Now all a person has to say lets watch an aish movie and I run away. I am sorry I just cannot watch her movies at all and her husband is an equally bad actor.

High Five bk 2 u... ditto its always been her luks...she aint a gd actress at all...thts y nt of the current actresses r my fav...... i watched tht sonam n deepika epi...i found thm so immature...esp deepika..the crap she came out with i mean come on she aint no angel...hw many men has she had in the last few yrs she has been in this industry? exactly too many 2 count...m no big fan of RK either bt seriously tht KWK epi with deeps n sona was reali bad...n unnecessary...m so glad aamir n salman hav neva cum on tht show... its da worst talk shw eva n full of losers
Yuvika_15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

Mishal and Shradhha Kapoor(Shakti Kapoor's daughter who acted in a movie recently)

ok jodi- i only saw her on lakshme fashion week n she lukd nice...

next- mishal and narayani shastri (rimjhim of piya ka ghar)
TheRager thumbnail
Maybe as something like siblings, colleagues they would be good.

Mishal and Priyanka Chopra?