Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

I liked the jija sala scenes they had though they never were shown interacting much. But Sethji proved a good foil to the serious Dutta. So good jodi!

Mishal and Avika Gor? Maybe they could be siblings...she acts older than her age all the time.

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

she played anandi right...yh as siblings dey wud b a good jodi

next- MR and Zarine Khan (Lead of Veer)
Yuvika_15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Keva

I do not know if mishal and minisha would make a good jodi coz I have no clue who she is. Never heard of her. πŸ˜†

she came in Kidnap with Imran Khan and was in Bachna Aae Haseeno opposite Ranbir Kapoor
TheRager thumbnail
Eee...Bad jodi!

Mishal and Asin?
Keva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Bad jodi. I am not a fan of the new actresses in bollywood.

How about Mishal and Sushmita Sen?
Edited by Keva - 12 years ago
Yuvika_15 thumbnail

I am not a fan of the new actresses in bollywood.

How about Mishal and Sushmita Sen?

good jodi---cos both r tallπŸ˜†

@bold...Ditto neither am i... 

next- mishal and anushka (nt sure if we've had her)
Edited by Yuvika_15 - 12 years ago
Keva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

good jodi---cos both r tallπŸ˜† - I really like Sushmita and also because she is tall I thought they would look good together.

@bold...Ditto neither am i... - I seriously cannot find a single actresses currently who can act and dance gracefully. They just all put me off to sleep.

next- mishal and anushka (nt sure if we've had her) - bad jodi. I went off to sleep after watching 20 minutes of band baja aur baraat and everybody gets shocked when I tell them coz everybody liked BBB. πŸ˜†

Mishal and Gaurav Khanna?
TheRager thumbnail

Gaurav has good screen presence. Perhaps he could have made a good Bajirao too. So good jodi!

Mishal and Shilpa Anand?
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
bad jodi-- she's pretty bt i don't think she's tht good as an actress

next- mishal and karan wahi

I seriously cannot find a single actresses currently who can act and dance gracefully. They just all put me off to sleep. haha they do...none of the actresses hav the charm tht the former actresses did...nowadays actresses jus care abt hw they LOOK onscreen, their figure thts it...no1 considers acting...n tht goes for all of them inc Aishwarya---personally i feel she's jus gt the looks wen it cums 2 acting she isn't good at all... (no offence 2 her fans)

bad jodi. I went off to sleep after watching 20 minutes of band baja aur baraat and everybody gets shocked when I tell them coz everybody liked BBB. πŸ˜† lol i gt tht from ppl wen i tell thm i dnt think much of DDLJ...personally after watching the movie i neva gt wt the fuss was all abt...? its was jus an OK movie...

my comments in bold
TheRager thumbnail
Hmm...I am neutral abt KW. But good jodi I guess.

Mishal and Mahie Gill?

Btw even I am not a fan of current lot of actress. I like PC to some extent though but will not watch a movie just for her. Even I didnt like BBB. I couldnt understand what the fuss was abt. As a pair I didnt find much chemistry between AS and RS. But they had good chemistry as friends.