current thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Khushi has returned from the land of the FB..She found the golden ticket ...to the Raizada mansion.

Khushi is going to be a mithai maker..Am curious..Usually she makes jalebis at the speed of light when she is angry or worried..Is she going to put Arnav's photo as an acclerator to her mithai making skills..

We have had a whole week without the  story making any headway..

We still don't know Shyam as yet apart from the fact that he doesnot waste any time in which he is personally not salivating over Khushi..so is that it ??or is there more to him..

I have yet to understand the plan behind bringing La into the R mansion..The twain shall never meet..East will never meet west..From a love in relationship to a shanskari Bahu..What a laugh??Again is there any more to this>>

and Finally Khushi's tubelight moment .She sees jalebis and voila ..open a mithai shop?..How does this fit in the scheme of things ...But I do know there would be several goodies whcih are not to be missed such as

Chocolate burfi looking delectable..

melting Pistachio burfi

Khushi's specialty of the house..looks good..tastes even better😆😆

So while La is struggling to be a master chef..Khushi has launched into the land of the sweet and pure..Maybe there is a connection to the R mansion..certaiinly they believe in feeding themselves well..The theme has this week revolved around food..the high tea..the low down on aloos and daal and the ultimate in sweetness..the mithai shop..

For La I would like to dedicate the following because she is sooo spoiled..

Ciao..have a great weekend..guys..

Sorry for such a random post but it has been all things random this week,,

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

current thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Vistaaa *waves* where have been you been??

You have been sorely missed..😛

Glad to see you in action..

Vistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Zainab darling🤗

Me back from a work-imposed hiatus...could barely find time to check pm's and read update or two😭

But me bery bery happy today...can't stop grinning to see the Jalebi Girl back..."CV's... all sins forgiven..." It was a really slow week with Khushi missing...good to get her back, all fired up...ready to battle all manner of Rakshas' - real and imaginary!!! Yay!

The eye-candy you posted is delectable...haaiii...😍Day Dreaming

asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
HEHEHEHE so osum post,..i thik shyam will join her in her MISHTAN shop!!
Shas3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I wonder if Kushi will move into Raizada house? Right now since she is opening up the sweets shop, maybe she will meet Anjali often and Arnav will go often to see her?
-Leah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMG you have me in splits🤣🤣🤣..You summed up the week perfectly Zainab!!⭐️.

I have nothing more to add except that it would be a relief if they got rid of the disaster/ track called Lavanya.They have practically whole of next week including the" Maha" episode to show something of substance.

monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
hopefully story will move fast paced from next week...this had been the slowest
week!!!
i dont understand one thing for sure ...considering u r in very tight situation wrt money...but then
oh so very conviniently u have money...
1)to book tkt thru an agent
2)to go in a taxi...whereas a rik or auto is way cheaper
3)last but certainly not the LEAST u need MONEY for the initial investment in opening up a shop
but in serial land...IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING
😉
Cheers,
Monsi
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
All I have to say about this week is - oompa loompa doompadee doo, this week was a drag fest resembling poo.  (all except Barun lucious looks).  Can't wait to get out of the Wonka factory.
SillyPepper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
haiya Zainab!
 U cracked me up!
So after lots of guessing made by us it was not ASR but Jalebi dat stopped her return!!!!!!!!!! Jalebis one-upped this hottie!
Jai ho Jalebi Maiyya ki!
As for Shyam I hav stopped thinking but started closing my eyes whenever he gets dat Oh-i-want-U luks!
Blahful La n Beautiphool Mami r perfect duos (partners in crime!) n song by Mami s hilarious just lik her! Though sum scenes were OTT I liked it cos of Mami!
Khushi using ASR's foto as accelarator!!!!!!! May b! But the pics U hav given r working as brakes for us! Not able 2 navigate 2 next page for few mins!!!!
Choco Barfi/Pistachio Barfi is apt!!!! I remember naming him Choco cake with blue icing(yeah! weird!) for the suit in third pic in my another post ...Undoubtedly he is tempting!

The lyrics for La😆 😆
Hilarous post dear!

Edited by cindrella255 - 12 years ago
neetusidhu thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lol...great topic and gotta agree that this coming week is gonna be super good...cant wait for the dragging weekend to be over...