Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Dpka1415

@ JAnu di ... wooowww i was about to post them... great pics ! πŸ˜ƒ

di our hopes remained hopes only Debi is not in as Satyabhama😭 I hope she's considered fro Draupadi's role ..😊
Wooowww the RSK pics are beautiful di ... 😍
this particular sequence is sooo amazingly shot ... jst awesome !! πŸ‘
this pic says it all ... !!

Hehe, don't worry, I won't be stealing your job again, DSK pics fall to you only.πŸ˜†
I also wish she gets Draupadi's role...though I do hope if that happens, the Sagars won't ruin the character like they are with others or it won't be enjoyable watching her onscreen. People have discussed the possibility of Debi as Draupadi since the Ramayan Forum days, that the Sagars are bound to hear word of it by now...I do hope they at least considered her if she is not chosen, so that in the future sometime, she may be casted in some kind of mytho. I'm missing her a lot onscreen!😭
I'm so glad you like the RSK pics, I just love this son sooo much that when Lola requested I post a pic update, I went all out.πŸ˜πŸ˜†
Dpka1415 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@^ lol... i will be more than happy if you post dbsk pics... πŸ˜‰
yeah me too missing her ... infact i am missing GD together on-screen...hey di i heard last year that both of them will be entering a dance show as couple...what happened to it ... πŸ˜•
Edited by Dpka1415 - 13 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

@^ lol... i will be more than happy if you post dbsk pics... πŸ˜‰

yeah me too missing her ... infact i am missing GD together on-screen...hey di i heard last year that both of them will be entering a dance show as couple...what happened to it ... πŸ˜•

Lols, I am already bundled down with RSR and RSK, I think I'll leave that job to you.πŸ˜†
That was only a rumor created by some fans, I don't think they'll be entering any dance show together since it'll upset the 'feelings' of some other fans. Btw, I think we're deviating from the topic, Miss TM.πŸ˜‰
Dpka1415 thumbnail

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Lols, I am already bundled down with RSR and RSK, I think I'll leave that job to you.πŸ˜†
That was only a rumor created by some fans, I don't think they'll be entering any dance show together since it'll upset the 'feelings' of some other fans. Btw, I think we're deviating from the topic, Miss TM.πŸ˜‰

Miss TM??? ahem ahem wats dat ??? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
no probs .. i will do dbsk plus after janashtami is over will try some MB pic updates too :D
hey di i want a suggestion as u know i copy paste the pics from the fb page of dbsk which i started...but actually i came across another page that uploaded the entire albums of the initial epis i shared...i am sure those r clicked by me...same pose same scenes...anyways so i added (c)dpka1415.IF in pics of epi 19 to 22 and shared on the page..i have the originals too but now my ques is should i post the pics without text here or with text and if you guyz find the text creating prob in any pic while siggifying i 'll give the original one...actually i find it much easier to post pics via fb than hosting on imgur or imageshack.. πŸ˜›
or i have one more option .. i'll upload the original pics in my account and share here...
So big boss... tell me ... whats your say πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
...Mina... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wow really awesome pics janu diii, i just luv the ones with devaki ma and baby krishna !! 😍
thanx a lot for the dsk pics deepika diii, waiting for the wedding ones !πŸ˜ƒ
Dpka1415 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RamSitaKiDasi-

wow really awesome pics janu diii, i just luv the ones with devaki ma and baby krishna !! 😍

thanx a lot for the dsk pics deepika diii, waiting for the wedding ones !πŸ˜ƒ

they are coming ...they are coming my dear !!
i have done till epi 19 n wedding epi is #23 n #24 ... should i post them first ??? πŸ˜‰
and whats your say on the above post i wrote???
i'll do either ways that makes u all happy ...
😳
honestly whatever eforts am putting in this shows updates are because of you all only .. so tell me honestly what shud i post here 😳
Edited by Dpka1415 - 13 years ago
...Mina... thumbnail
AS Ramayan
finally i have completed the entire swayamvar sequence !!πŸ˜† here is the last part folks! its when lord parashuram senses the har dhanu breaking and feels very angry! he comes thundering to janakpuri and makes everyone feel very frightened, and laxman ji only makes him only angrier with his childish wordsπŸ˜† ( i actually liked ankit arora in this part, he delivered the dialogue a lot better than he did the angry one with raja janak !! πŸ˜‰ ) . ram ji praises parashuram ji and admits to breaking the dhanush, his peaceful, sweet, and respectful words melt parashuram ji's anger and parashuram ji tells ram ji to take his vishnu dhanush and baan to proove that he really broke the har dhanu. he then tells ram ji to take all the lands he won through his arrow so that he can go meditate on mahendra parvat, and ram ji follows his orders. he gives parashuram ji his darshan as shri hari and parashuram ji leaves janakpur after feeling very happy and chanting ' jai shri ram! 'πŸ˜ƒ
i really luv guru bhaiya a lot in this scene, he looked very royal and his dialogue was so perfect !!😍 worried sita ma watching from the sidelines was very very pretty, and the actor who played vishvamitra ji was just sooo perfect for the role !! i really cannot think of anyone better the Sagars could have chosen for him, he was so affectionate with ram ji and laxman ji and his eyes were so very expressive !πŸ‘
jai shri ram ! jai jai shri ram !!

...Mina... thumbnail
part two
...Mina... thumbnail
part three
-the end-
...Mina... thumbnail

they are coming ...they are coming my dear !!

i have done till epi 19 n wedding epi is #23 n #24 ... should i post them first ??? πŸ˜‰
and whats your say on the above post i wrote???
i'll do either ways that makes u all happy ...
😳
honestly whatever eforts am putting in this shows updates are because of you all only .. so tell me honestly what shud i post here 😳

no its alright diii, post them in order we'll waitπŸ˜†.
i think any way is fine dii, i dont mind names on pics as long as its not covering the faces or anything, so as long as its not covering the faces i think it should be fine.😳
its the same with me diii, i post pic updates for u all only, otherwise whats the point !!πŸ˜•πŸ˜ƒ