|| Mythological Masti Pictures Gallery#2 || - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
Wow, thanks for the pics, Deeps, they are so cute! Seeing them makes me very eager to see the marriage pics. :D

|| Ramanand Sagar's Ramayan ||

Here is a pic update of Sita's plea to Gauri Ma after she sees Ram at the Pushp Vatika. These pics were deleted because of tinypic, but much to my surprise and relief, I found them all saved in one of my hard disk.

Part One

Part Two

|| Jai SiyaRam ||

Wow Janaki , these pictures are amazing.

I love this part of Ramayan and similar part of Mahabharat too where Gauri Maa grants the husband of their choice to both Rukmini and Seeta

Very good pics!!!!
Edited by NandiniPS - 12 years ago
wow deepika dii and janu dii, really nice pic updates u both posted !👏 im so happy that our gallery is filled with really clear HQ pics only, we have no blurry pics and that helps so much!😃 im really proud of our gallery!
AS Ramayan

folks !! before i finish my swayamvar pic update, i have a really really small pic update to share with u all! actually, i had these pics with me for a long time but i forgot all about them because there were not many!!😳

Basically what happens is Ram ji wakes up on his birthday (during uttar kand) and is about to put his raaj mukut on his head when he remembers that when Sita ji used to be in the Palace, she always adorned his head herself ! he becomes so sad when he remembers this and misses Sita ji more than ever!😭😭 aaiiee, this scene is just so sad and makes me wonder why Ram ji and Sita ji had to separate, they were the most divine and beautiful Jodi in the world!🥺

Edited by -RamSitaKiDasi- - 12 years ago
@ Deeps - lol zaroor banenge sigs inpe, will work on them asap! and lol tera rishtedaar mera bhi to kuch lagta hai... apan behnein hai ki nahin 😆 except that my Punjabi sucks but there's always one underachiever in the family 🤣 and the next update was sweet too, sandesh vaahak Revati bhabhi... itne kaam bhi dete hai usse aur bechaari ko singhaasan pe baithne bhi nahin dete 😆

@ Janu - yayyy for the Gauri pooja pics Deepika looks so incredibly pretty in them, and more importantly her expressions have that depth and devotion that the scene needs... it could easily look cheesy, all the intense staring and silent gesturing and swaying... but she took it seriously and so it looks like the purest expression of devotion... hats off 👏 not to mention, the stuti is outta this world! So any other gems you unwittingly rescued from the evil clutches of tinypic 😛

@ Mina - thanks for the pics dear, they're very nice! I think Debina looked great in Uttar Kand, since they relieved her of the head bump wala style so the dupatta sat on her head normally... the look was softer and gentler w/o that stiffness... and her expressions were good too!
Such lovely pics.

Amazing, and I loved the Gauri pooja pics so much

This forum gives so much mental peace to me!!!!!
Originally posted by NandiniPS

Such lovely pics.

Amazing, and I loved the Gauri pooja pics so much

This forum gives so much mental peace to me!!!!!

Glad you're liking them Nandini, it's worth the time if they're having that effect!!! And btw I read in your intro post that you liked RS Shri Krishna's Vasudev and Devaki - high five yaar, me too!!! They're my favs ⭐️