Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Noaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: ashakd

UUUFFF!!!!! kar di na galti 😃, keep that aside, koi faida nahi. 😕 just enjoi each day as it is, forget the rest.

hahaha...true.
ashakd thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

waise, sshhh!!!!!!!, liked u r idea ( lets keep it between ourselves)  , probably anya will get help from the most unexpected person 😊 
Noaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashakd

waise, sshhh!!!!!!!, liked u r idea ( lets keep it between ourselves)  , probably anya will get help from the most unexpected person 😊 

Yes, l hope so coz the way Meeta has reacted is sooo OTT.I mean, I agree she got shocked the first day and then her reaction was completely justified.But then she got one whole day and night to think about it and even talked to Renu still she is reacting like that..so awkward.
My problem is...she so hyper because Navya lied to her or because she in love.Coz she always
keeps mentioning "tumne jhooth bola"!!!???
-Reshmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The mom came to know about her daughter in a relationship. Was it necessary to call up Appy-Ritz before having a conversation with the daughter. Meeta ma should've made an open talk with Navya before anything. For me this itself seems illogical. So its better if I dont comment abt the episode. Watching anything is better than seeing Shagun and her sweet sister. Will see the mess chup chaap without cribbing. 
ashakd thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nidhi82

Yes, l hope so coz the way Meeta has reacted is sooo OTT.I mean, I agree she got shocked the first day and then her reaction was completely justified.But then she got one whole day and night to think about it and even talked to Renu still she is reacting like that..so awkward.
My problem is...she so hyper because Navya lied to her or because she in love.Coz she always
keeps mentioning "tumne jhooth bola"!!!???

niddhi see we r back to our old selves discussing, koi faida nahi, we will get worked up. lets leave it aside, acche din zaroor ayenge.
ashakd thumbnail

Originally posted by: Reshmi_AnYa

The mom came to know about her daughter in a relationship. Was it necessary to call up Appy-Ritz before having a conversation with the daughter. Meeta ma should've made an open talk with Navya before anything. For me this itself seems illogical. So its better if I dont comment abt the episode. Watching anything is better than seeing Shagun and her sweet sister. Will see the mess chup chaap without cribbing

Reshmi, luved u r last line. 😊

laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Aanchal15

@ Asha - Yes, I stopped donning my thinking cap from Monday onwards, coz I knew that these will be fillers till the Maha epi...(which was supposedly on the 13th). Now, I think I will  do some logical thinking only after the 27th... And yes, I shed tears yesterday too, but they were different...they were tears of laughter...

and ,sincerely hope,  CVs pull up their socks, to make amends,asap... 

Aanchal glad I am not the only one who had to wipe away the tears due to laughing so much after seeing Ranbir's sprint..😆😆The way he started to run towards Meeta and then turned away to run away from her was so hilarious..And Ranbir sitting on the footpath had me in splits too..🤣🤣
ashakd thumbnail

Originally posted by: laddoo598

Aanchal glad I am not the only one who had to wipe away the tears due to laughing so much after seeing Ranbir's sprint..😆😆The way he started to run towards Meeta and then turned away to run away from her was so hilarious..And Ranbir sitting on the footpath had me in splits too..🤣🤣

Tanu, me tooo, had a good laughter session, thinking about nothing else. Phew, that laughter therapy, eased a lot of tension.

@ aanchal , sorry,  I never realised, i  had not replied to u r reply. Jumping between kitchen and lap top, sometimes, tend to miss things. Happy some one was with me in forgetting everything and just enjoying the moment.
nishkala thumbnail
Well everyone seems to be in the bashing mode😆...Honestly speaking I just laughed it out.

I also felt the same as  pointed out early...why should Anant wait for Meeta to come and touch the car before starting his car...Was his car waiting for Meeta maa's ashirwaad😕...OK we know Anant's side of the story ... just think of the amount of insult Meeta might have undergone..reaching the spot...and Anant running away without even acknowledging her presence...
Actually for the first time yesterday I attributed Anant's behaviour to his age...I actually felt he is a 19 yr immature boy...I dusted it off thinking it as a case of bad behaviour...even law doesn't allow his age grouped boys to get married...so he is still an adolescent...not an adult!!

Why is Navya so oblivion of Anant's repeated childish behaviour?

so Now ...I completely support Meeta's decision of sending Navya away for few days.May be, Navya needs time to think again about her decision...may be it is just her infatuation towards Anant...nothing else...which is making her blind.
BTW...even Ritz need to think twice...how can she date a boy who wears such a bright coloured tee...and pair it up with Red sneakers...eww🤢...Ritz dear😕please find out whether Ranbir is a Govinda uncle's fan...
When Ranbir was running ...I was about to say...will he be the first one to be killed??why did he get out of the car😕...after all T.rex attacked only Ed Regis in the Jurassic park...he was the only one who got out of the car and tried to run...
Edited by nishkala - 12 years ago
laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Nishkala:Exactly!! I don't have any problems whatsoever with Anant running away from Meeta..Its normal for him to be scared..And Ritz-Appy-Navya left not stones unturned to give him a scary impression of Meeta..😳Plus he is a 19 year old boy after all! The task of facing your GF's angry mom is daunting for sure..😆But why did he have to wait till the last minute to run away?? Thats where he behaved like a total mandbuddhi..He should have left as soon as Ritz called..
Now Meeta will think so "highly" of her daughter's choice of a life partner..
Edited by laddoo598 - 12 years ago