Navya needs a downgrade! Worse than yday

anyafan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
OK - folks - this is it from me!!!

WHAT ARE THE CVs thinking? How DARE they question the intelligence of the fans and audience:

1. Suddenly at  a time of need the famous friendship cracks:

a)  Ranbir's insensitivity - and running away?
b) Rits and Appy yet again trying to DUMP Navya,,,?

I mean what are they thinking?

2. MANDH BUDHI's STUPIDITY:

a) Stands outside her house like an idiot in full view from her balcony!

b) Immaturity - cant stand up to her mom after saying how he wants to - bechari Navya. Truly ab uske family ke saath kya karega? I am seriously now wondering - maybe ANYA should separate - seriously - koi spine nahin hai Anant ke character mein - only badi badi batein... I can still drool over shaheer's looks but SERIOUSLY!!!!

c) SMS - ing when he gets HOME????? Like he cant use his common sense...

WELL CVs - for you maybe Navya's characters may be DUMB - but the watching population are NOT!!! SO BADLY DONE ... THINK AND HOPE YOU GET THIS MSG LOUD AND CLEAR. Use a plausible outline please... DONT INSULT OUR INTELLIGENCE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have to also say - the humor was cheesy IMO - so not sure it ADDED anything to the episode... tho filler karna hi hai tho - be sensible - there are other tracks that can run in parallel... surely!!

So till the episodes become more sensible - I shall STOP wasting my time... and read your updates as and when feasible. ADIOS AMIGOS>.. tanu, silla, shilpa, shaina, urmi - will look for your posts!!!!

Dee

Edited by anyafan - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Preet078 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
V really want such kind of epi.?..I know such epi makes us laugh even in tensed situation but dis is not demand of track..The way cvs handle dis track till now is not upto mark...

Deir should be some healthy convo between navya and meeta . or adds renu track wid  dis...Or something else but not this ..

Ranbir , ritz and appy y cvs make behaving like dis .all of sudden change of behavior..If all such dings done by harry den still i understand it ..but not from dem..

And our sweet and adorable Anant or i can say mandbuddhi ..Till yesterday i was feeling he was concern for navya ..Today his bhagne after seeing meeta close to him ..I can digest it ..But he messaged navya in dis situation ..raise que in mind is he really concern for navya ?

Plss cvs take dis track in some other way...
barbie2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i hear your frustration..and i am also really disappointed with the way CV's are handling the track..CV's had already made Anant a mandbhudhi to add some lovey-dovey momments so that we can drool over it..but now what are they doing with the image of their frindship...Ritz-appy-navya are the inseparable trio and Ranvir-anant are best frinds too..ranvir is actualy more mature and sensible then Anant till now..and suddenly their frindship is shown so unmatured and silly. it all looks like we are part of some joke..
You want to drag the track,..fine do it but atleast dont add such sillly, funny scenes ..and question our intelligence..e love ANYA but that does not mean we will appreciate any crap you show...there is a lot of other ways of handling this sensitive situation ..so please get your thinking straight and clean this mess up asap...before it gets too late t orectify...
It is reallly diappointing...
Noaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
All I have to say is that, from the starting the show had some "JERKS" as CVs.😡
No sensibilities and no ideas and that is what is showing now.😡
By doing this they are losing audience each day..
The only reason for the show to be popular is the lead pair's chemistry..and thats all..
The show itself doesn't have any substance😡

And they say "Nayi soch".The only nayi soch at this point would be changing the CVS!!!!
Edited by Nidhi82 - 12 years ago
sukirat thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
agree tht ths situation s to be handelled sincerly n seriously.
barbie2011 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nidhi82

All I have to say is that, from the starting the show had some "JERKS" as CVs.😡

No sensibilities and no ideas and that is what is showing now.😡
By doing this they are losing audience each day..
The only reason for the show to be popular is the lead pair's chemistry..and thats all..
The show itself doesn't have any substance😡

I am sorry, but I will not agree that. the show has no substance except the chemistry...
i know that the CV's had disappointed us here and there in the past but they have shown some beautiful tracks and scenes also...the frindship, navya's family, anant-nimi-mohan realtion thay ahve bee ndepicted beautifully till now..
but  i am just upset with the way they are handling this current track to be true...they are making everytihng look silly and that makes no sense...
soapliker thumbnail

A question?

Are the CV's stumped with Gautam's going that they are using these days as fillers.  First the change of the ME and now in the last 2 days not much improvement

barbie2011 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ilunavya

A question?

Are the CV's stumped with Gautam's going that they are using these days as fillers.  First the change of the ME and now in the last 2 days not much improvement

I was thinking abt the same thing, is Gautam busy shooting for the new show and hence is not available to shoot for navya, so CV"s had to rewrite the track, which was actually gng to focus on Renu-gautam marraige issues?

it feels like Cv's are just filling the epi,,till they get their script ready...
bs8889 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Agree with you completely...the show has become so frustrating for me since last two epis...the rona-dhona i'l bear smhw bt al them behaving so much out of character..it irritates the hell out of me!!😡
imnowhere thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Agree.
Even I am ready for the rona -dhona till they make some sense.
But fillers with insensible acts and dialogues at tough times is the last thing I wud like to see.