Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Alluring. thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: fly2me

Looks like i am the only one who likes Prachi. Lol.
I think she is doing a fine job coming from small screen to the big screen. Rock on, then Life partner, then OUATIM...
I like her on screen...maybe its because i have always liked her, since her Kasamh Se days.

no you are not the only.. i have always liked her as well๐Ÿ˜Š

anyways i will wait for the movie to come out before i say anything about the article. 
.Alluring. thumbnail

Originally posted by: indn inn0cence

Didn't she once say something like she won't expose or do scenes that she's not comfortable with? But what am I saying...alot of them say that and then end it doing it anyway. Prachi comes off as looking awkward all the time to the extent that feel awkward when I look at her pictures. ๐Ÿ˜†She reminds me of Amrita Rao though...even the latter tried to go with the sexy makeover but failed.

she went way too over board with her sexy avatar ๐Ÿคข
MrsJaimeFraser thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
She z NICE... in fact GOOD too.๐Ÿ˜Š...may not be overtly fanatstic or something in acting ,but she is better off than many TV bahus who flock the major channels SP N colors  without any caliber and some newer lots on BW as well who keep"launching themselves" with evry film of theirs without success..She has come a LONG way from her Kasam se days...n about her stand with shedding clothes n et al-it might start changing...her views on them..evry one's does..n she was younger back then..mere 18...
       but personally...d sexy thing somehow won't suit her...she looks apt for the cute n simple get-ups...
nevertheless -all the best PD...
Edited by -Debzyy- - 12 years ago
-SMay31- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
she is following da steps of amrita rao.. lols...
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: PinkChocolate

Desperate Times = Desperate Measures.

๐Ÿ˜†There was an article sometime back that Ekta is no longer interested in casting her. She has moved on to bigger fish like Vidya, Kareena. So how long will she hold on to her oaths of not shedding clothes. I wonder though if this attempt fails then will Ekta relaunch her in TV again like she did with Anita?
hasini009 thumbnail
Kuch Paane ke liye kuch chodna padta hai๐Ÿ˜‰  
Prachi is clearly following the philosophy of: minimum clothing gives you maximum exposure.
bollywoodbabe1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Why do the Bhatts insist on stripping down their heroines all the time! It's really cheap sometimes!
ibelieveinpink thumbnail

Originally posted by: fly2me

Looks like i am the only one who likes Prachi. Lol.
I think she is doing a fine job coming from small screen to the big screen. Rock on, then Life partner, then OUATIM...
I like her on screen...maybe its because i have always liked her, since her Kasamh Se days.

Nope! I like her too! She's a cutie pie! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

And I love her ON and OFF screen...she's sweet, humble, and really nice! 

My fingers crossed...I hope she succeeds big time...and hopefully experience with a variety of roles!!!
ibelieveinpink thumbnail

Originally posted by: spiriT20

In JDJ she was what, 18 years old.
My god what's the big deal, can't a person change their their mind
or make a career choice without the whole puritanical world going
up in arms.
This is the career of choice she chose and with it comes change.
Put any of us in her shoes, we also would do the same.
For now the word of the source will be taken with a grain of salt
until an official word of how bold Prachi character will be.

Another thing, I refuse to put down, ridicule or insult this individual or
any like her in any derogatory manner, for I'm first and for most a fan
and nothing more.

exactly! she was naive...poor soul had no clue that once said can't be taken back! If only someone told her she would be bashed, ridiculed, and mocked for changing her mind!๐Ÿ˜†

Chalo, let it be! I hope she chooses versatility and tries out different looks and roles!