Views

Users

Frequent Posters

D.O_Xing thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Wow Tanzy...😊
That was really an awesome update... Loved it totally...👏
You really told the incident of Piya and her Mamaji and Dipanita very well...😊Her Evil Mamaji..😕I really wish ki ab Abhay usse revenge le.. Prabeen surely deserves his blood to be sucked by our savior Vampire...😡
You were right... Jeh is really an nice man in ur FF... He's really a sweet heart...😳
Coming to Abhay...😳 Well no one can match his care not even Jeh... 😆He's looking after a girl whom he doesn't know... 😊Still feels a connection towards her...😊Abhay is just amazing and his bro Aryan also...😃
Uff!!Wow!!! I can see a romantic scene is coming in the next update...😳 Really excited... Can't wait for it..😍
Please update soon this time...😊
Thanks for the PM...😊
Lots of Love❤️
Sweta🤗
Edited by 1301Princess - 12 years ago
heena_mehta thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

🤗finally i av read it once again n nw i m ready to comment

tanzie update was simply terrific...u made me speechless...
abhay-pia's part made me shiver...gosh u av defined it so well!!! as such there was nthing b/w abhay-pia, bt if u try to feel it den it was like every moment passed b/w them was precious!!
aryan...nt only abhay's aura, his persona also give me goosebumps in my stomach, specially imaging harshad as aryan made me feel wowww
n d last where aryan convienced abhay to give pia his body heat...( a simple hug😉😉😉😉), dat was wowww
( awesome , mindblowing idea tanzie👏👏👏👏)
jay ,😭😭😭😭😭, i m feeling so bad for him!! he reli loves pia , bt ofcourse pia cn only b of abhay..
bt i reli want him to b happy n hope he wl find his true love later in d story !!
parveen n deepanita...man they made me feel sick😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
cn someone b so bad n mean n dat deepz is playing wid her son's emotions ! shame on her!!

tanz just one word to say-marvellous believe me i cn't wait for nxt part...u av to post nxt part asap😉
 loadss of luv n big hug to u🤗
Edited by heena_mehta - 12 years ago
rumki34 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
res
edited
awesome updte tanzie
jeh is really sweet here
prabeen and lipstick aunty did it...hate them
hope abhay will take revenge 4m them
next chap must be romantic...waiting 4 it
pia's mama needed 1 last sign...did pia sign there?Edited by .rumki. - 12 years ago
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Brilliant update once more Tanzie...
Prabeen Jaiswal😡...tumhari shamaath aa rahi hain...just wait...
Jeh is such a sweetheart...
Loved it...🤗
Thanks for the pm😊

MRS.SSO thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 4 Thumbnail
wowo awwwesum part!!!!!!!!!!!
purple_shadoz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
res.*edited* hey tanzie...😃mai fr aa gai...😉wt n updt dear...👏so pia s n abhay's house n abhay s alrdy attrctd to pia????...😛chalo acha hai...bechari pia...😭dt prabeen n deepz...arrrggghhh...🤢av no wrds 4 dm...😡plz make abhay make a bhartsa outta dm...wn he cms to no bt ds...😡n aryan s so sweeet...😃nw d main part...😳so abhay wl gv body heat to pia????...awww... m already☺️waitng 4 ur nxt updt more dn evr...😉cvs ne to dhokha de dia...😡tm aisa mt krna plz nai to pia ke jagah mai asylm pahuch jaungi...😆😆chalo ab bye ...do updt soon n loadzzz of lv...🤗p.s. lvd d last part wr abhay asks pia ts devar...🤣to lv while he gvs body heat to hr...😆Edited by purple_shadoz - 12 years ago
abhay4piya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
awsm blossom..
mind blowing ...
fantastic...!!👏...ugh..!! i hate that prabeen n deepu..they r so gonna get it when abhay will find out about them..😡...i want to kill p n d...😡..poor pia..😭..but abhay is the hero,,he will surely help her at any cost..😊..u ended at wrong point...i m diening to read their first hug...😳😳😳...abhay is shooo cute n a saviour ...😳..thnx for pm..n keep pm-ing me..😃...
luv u..
take care..⭐️
CleviveDsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow
awesome
fantastic
fabulous
great
continue soon
plz pm me
Rozy77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
hi tanzie
awesome update
but i hated that prabeen😡 he is such a bastered🤬. how could he do that?😲😭 fine if he doesnt consider her his niece but she is a girl after all😭 And he's trying to drive her insane😡
thank god abhay saved her. awww he was so concerned n tenderly dressed her wounds. ooh he's gona hug 'ahem' her😳😆 my crazy mind😆, its too soon for romance😳
im waiting for pia's reaction when she gets up.
aryan is such a darling. i already adore his character😳
thanks so much for the pm
Ramadaan is going well n so fast too, before we know it, it'l be eid😊
take care hun
Deepi20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
First of all, awesome update! 👍🏼 Secondly, Piya's uncle is such a jerk! 😡 I hate him! I can't believe he hurt Piya! But I'm glad that Piya is safe for now with Abhay! 😳 I'm sort of feeling neutral about Jeh right now because he's not involved with the hurting Piya scheme so I really don't know whether I should feel sorry for him or not. So Abhay is going to reduce Piya's fever by his cold body temperature! 😳 Eagerly waiting for the next update! Continue soon 😊