Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rashu1505 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Tanzie seriously no words left awsum update pia trying hard to remember her part but abhay erased it 😭 pias frnds r so nice jeh eww i hate him abhiya ko juda kiya 😑 jeh still wants to kill abhay ye kab samjega πŸ˜• aryan and abhay convo so touching 😭 abhay is also in pain *hugs hugs*thanks for pmEdited by strawberryrashu - 12 years ago
--Rose-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update:-) loved it:-)
bellaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yar its so heart taking update feeling bad for abhay piya hope next update mai woh mil jain kuch ho aisa but over all it was nice ff yar as always
adnilover thumbnail

super amazing update as usual. How do you manage to write so well yaar. You never cease to amaze me.

Coming to the update, I feel really bad for abhay. His desperation and longing for piya is heart breaking, I hope piya is able to overcome his compulsion and remember him. And I am sooo happy that aryan is back. I was missing him.

I can never get enough of your updates so plese update soon otherwise I'll become like abhay in this updateπŸ˜†
Edited by piyabhay4ever - 12 years ago
prerna26 thumbnail
Brilliant Update!😊

Its possible to erase memories from mind but not from heart. They are engraved deep inside one's heart. You've expressed Abhay's emotions well. Pia was the only ray of hope in his dark life. Let's see how destiny brings them together. Btw what happened to their blood bond/connection? Oh no, even Jeh wants Pia back in his life. Looking forward to the next update. Continue soon and thanks a lot for Pm dear.πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by prerna26 - 12 years ago
sweety_crazed thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
tanzie i luvd reading this part..πŸ€—...
its fabulous...u have written it well.πŸ€—...
so piya dreams abt her unknown angel...😍.wish she remembers him soon..😊.
guess amby is abhay n aryan's sister.!!!...
if so  then armaan is amby's luv interest...n gaurav her enemy...whom she wants 2 take revenge...!!!...just my guess!!!
m really happy that abhay is gonna come 2 dehradun...wish they meet..😍...
aww my aryan.😍..as usual he was chweet...😳...i just luv aryan...harshad always makes me go crazy...n here as aryan he did it again.☺️😳...m madly on aryan...i want 2 see more of my aryan..😳...
misha dobriyal stays with piya.😲...hope she accepts d truth soon.😊...
jeh is on his way...2 take revenge...so every one is gonna assemble on dehradun.!!!!..
its gonna be fun..seeing them all together.!!!..wish 2 see peehu..as she is d one who is missing in this assembly.πŸ˜†
m really waiting eagerly 4 yr next update...continue soon...luv u n take careπŸ€—
Edited by madhuri16 - 12 years ago
snitchseeker thumbnail
Tanzie I simply love u. Ki darun hayeche bolbo tomake. onek khusi holam ami ai update pore.

This was such a beautiful & emotional update. Please bring Abhay's sunshine back in his life

---Priya--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

mind blowing tanzie !!!!πŸ‘

It was very emotional from abhay's side...😭

He is nt able to forget pia...

Bt aryan is thr 2 support him... He has always been... Luv aryan for diz...πŸ€—

I guess Pia is arnab's daughter... 

Hope abhiya will meet in Dehradun...😊

Plz bring abhiya back together soon...

waiting for the next update...

continue soon plzzz

Edited by priya.1 - 12 years ago
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
nice update, so Abhay is also coming to Dehradun. Wow, this is gonna be interesting.
--Siva-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nice update Tanzie..!❀️
But it was heart breaking for me at a point!
Just couldn't see Abhay and Pia in this mood!! Especially Abhay all crushed up!πŸ˜”
Jeh in his revenge mode even knowing what exactly happened? Please make him understand..!😑
No matter what.. Alina.. I love her.. Such a cutie pie.. She knows the truth but being silent is a great job!πŸ€—

Thanks for the PM dear!😊