Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

While I agree Dutta should know abt the incidents related to Anna but I would rather not have Roopa back to get a touch of realism. Victims of women trafficking are usually lost forever to their families unless they themselves manage to escape their fate.

hmmm bt i think roopa's return wud b a gr8 storyline...it wud b a good way 2 continue this women traficking storyline by revealing wt happens 2 women beyond the border...n hw they escape if they do...i dno i feel it wud b very interesting so m all up for havin roopa bk
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This whole episode has made me so nostalgic!!! Being from Pune; the description of the Sahyadris, the Chaturshringi temple; everything was just so perfect!
I just like how Dutta is not able to comprehend really how nice Naku is; she has no wants; she never complains and is always at peace with herself. Probably stands out more as the other women in his life are always asking for something - AS for Dutta and his sisters previously materialistic things like clothes and jewellery; Naku is so different and that is what makes her so appealing.
That whole sequence where Dutta takes Naku to meet Babi and their embrace was so nice; I just love this new Dutta - and now I can say that he has truly changed.

The biggest mystery now to me is who the new character is going to be that they introduce to combat Dutta. My money is on Morey!

On the other discussion going on - I would say I agree with Ksh here that women lost to trafficking rarely make it; so maybe what they could do is have a conversation about it - which would be fine, since Dutta would know what transpired in her life and then truly comprehend its depth and why Naku and Babi did the whole soot exercise.

ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for another wonderful and beautifully detailed epi BBπŸ‘ I could visualize each scene, feel the morning dew and smell the surrounding.

My wish of Tasha honeymoon has been fulfilled. I am glad they could share, talk and be together in their own time and space. Dutta is the best husband around. The balcony scene in the morning had a refreshing yet languid element in it. A sleep tousled Dutta😍  How I wish Mishal was performing in this episode(read as all episodes).Thanks for sharing the video Shreya😊 .

The revolver casually placed next to his watch...a reminder of the lethal and confident  Don that he is..lest we forget. ..an antithesis of the vulnerable loving husband who is so lost and incomplete without his beloved wife.

Love Baaji Bhai. Though he has been in this profession as long as Dutta..surprisingly there is no darkness or shades of gray in his character.

Dutta holding Naku's hand and taking her around is so caring and protective. He is not hesitant to express his love any more. And taking Naku to meet Babi and family is so thoughtful...clearly shows that a lot of planning and effort has gone into the whole thing from DSP's side also.

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

The first part was owesome, one more wish from the wish-list got fulfilled today, lovely convo between Datta & Naku, both of them never hesitates in expressing their feelings for each other. can't find enough words to express beauty of their relation, hat's off to the writerπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Nave, is now trying politically to cut down Datta's wings, this battle will be interesting.
Datta took Naku to meet Babi & Shethji, it was a pleasant surprise for Naku.Thanks to BB & the writers for this fantastic episodeπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ 
bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ZubyDutta

"tip toes in quietly, hands behind her back"

"peeks in slowly"πŸ€”

Hmmm... Grey kurta? Thank goodness he is still wearing his trademark clothes. Last time apne pyar mein Rang Biranga Joker banakar choda tha."Aapki zindagi aur kapde berang hain, Saaab" 😡 "sniffs" But romantic picture abhi bhi baaki hain shayad."Sigh" Men!

😲 Haila! Mahale Senior bhi pahunch gayi? Bhago!

With a heavy heart, out of courtesy "Thanks for the episode,BB πŸ˜ƒ"

But BB dear Kab khatam hoga?πŸ˜” I am so tired of waiting.Writer jee main bhi audience hoon na?Meri bhi maange poori karo 

@Moony: Arey aye Chanda! Tayede ki Chandni! Mere saare chain gold, silver, steel, plastic sab mere paas hi hain. Tum kaiko phikar karti re!πŸ˜ƒ 

Zuby ji!!! πŸ€—aise dar dar ke kyun tiptoe kar ke aa rahi ho??? daudi chali aao πŸ˜†πŸ˜† tum ko yaad kar ke toh kitne din kaate hum sabne... jaake previous posts padho... of course tum audience ho... dekho tumhe khush karne ki tayari chal rahi hai... Scene 2 padha kya dhyan se???? πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
bandbajao thumbnail
Thank you all for the warm comments as usual. Your happiness makes my evening so much more special! πŸ˜³ Today, i am going to make a quick attempt to reply to buddies who have  commented so far before i get drowned in work! πŸ˜” 

Yuvika: Thanks dear as always a lovely detailed comment. I just feel so glad u read each and every word with so much attention. it shows! yes, the scene 1 was so perfectly described, i actually felt it was me standing with the arms stretched and soaking in the wind, (until Dutta arrived to hold Naku that is... because i like Baji moreπŸ˜› πŸ˜†)
krishaa: thanks dear πŸ˜³
dixie123: thanks dear πŸ˜³ but u think Dutta can ever move on???😳 I think that day his character would be dead. He keeps replaying the tapes in his mind all the time and that is why we all like him/love him so much don't we πŸ˜† and brace up for his interaction with Babi, i can sense more guilt trip coming πŸ˜†πŸ˜† wasn't he saying that he wants to apologize to her??? in one of the recent updates???
kshreya: πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ thank u dear! glad u found what u wanted πŸ˜³
rama: perfectly said, light moments till the villains are back and i am sure they are coming back soon... that detailed Nave conversation today just makes me feel that soon is coming soon! πŸ˜†
ramya90: thanks a ton dear πŸ˜³ 
Lekz: I am hoping to see that too... i think even in the last track, they pretty much had their happiness intact save for the anger bouts Dutta had until he found out the truth and i think it is the last track that has brought them closer for Damodar's letter has been a real eye opener to Dutta too about how expressing love to the wife and treating her delicately is very important😳😳 thanks for the comment dear!!!
yuvi, shreya: i liked ur idea about anna and roopa bit... although i agree that the women tend to get lost unless they escape. madhu's mother escaped before she could be trafficked and met damodar who saved her... many women dont have the same luck. by the way, just a thought but wouldnt Dutta be so proud that his father actually married a woman who had been abandoned by her own family after being "abducted" for trafficking? just randomly came into my mind as i was reading ur posts
harshita: we were trying to post a pic of the chaturshringi temple so that those who are not from pune could see it but the link did not work, if u can post it then please do so that everyone can see the beautiful temple here... actually the last two episodes have been sooo long because of the detailed descriptions of the settings, whenever the setting has to be described it tends to get this long because our writer loves describing even the color of a leaf (ok am exaggerating! πŸ˜†)

ivy: I loved that one sentence from ur post: u mentioned his pistol at the sidetable! yes, somehow i thought about it when i was reading and then i forgot until i read it now again. you have put it just so perfectly! πŸ˜³ lethal he is and will remain and that vulnerable side of him is only for Naku... in private moments because he has promised her that love and happiness. For that matter, even his attitude and conduct at the meeting two days ago where he put Mhatre in his place was just so Dutta-ish... so was his maine file padh liya hai scene to Baji...
mnx12: thanks so much πŸ˜³... you are right, they are finally opening up and talking without hesitations like husband and wife... they say there must not be anything a husband and wife cannot talk about so it is really nice to see them discussing their dark phases also and trying to get over the awkwardness surrounding it. 

I guess i shall be able to come back and comment to the rest later πŸ˜³
From yesterday: thanks to Jagruti, Sonee, Aparna, Moontide, Raj, Shalini, eternity, sub_rosa, mariescott, shivansh, sia, MishJia, sourire (shall defo have suds ki beizzati back hahahahahah i want it too πŸ˜†), brvr and everyone else who reads and supports without words too! You all make us feel loved.

Just to mention another chhota sa fact: The day we hit Webisode number 410... we'll have completed 100 episodes of this beautiful journey together. Right now we are at 398! So, thank you all for your love and for patiently waiting at 8.30 to read the updates!!! 
You ROCK people!!!! Whoever said there were "crores" waiting outside for some random thing on TV??? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Cheers!!!!

Edited by bandbajao - 12 years ago
-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: bandbajao

Zuby ji!!! πŸ€—aise dar dar ke kyun tiptoe kar ke aa rahi ho??? daudi chali aao πŸ˜†πŸ˜† tum ko yaad kar ke toh kitne din kaate hum sabne... jaake previous posts padho... of course tum audience ho... dekho tumhe khush karne ki tayari chal rahi hai... Scene 2 padha kya dhyan se???? πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Scene 2 kaise padhti agar scene 1 itna bhayanak hoga toh😭

But now that u say,BB I'll go read it again. By God yeh Patil Saab ke bina bahut burey din jaa rahe hain.

Thanks in advance,yaara!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
PS: Woh Eid ke liye naya Anarkali mila merekoπŸ˜† Do u think he'll like bottle green colour?😳 Bahut important ho gaya hain to pataofy him back😭
-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rama_2010

Thanks for calling me a tubelight,MarinaπŸ˜† Tumhe pata haina kya chahiye muje? Pure & Unadulterated DSP😍 Haye! Koi zabardast villain aaneko maangtai abhi. Tabhi woh "zebra" woman, black & white drama queen ke pallo se baher niklenge humaare Sher-e-Patilwadi

bandbajao thumbnail

@red: πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

bandbajao thumbnail

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Scene 2 kaise padhti agar scene 1 itna bhayanak hoga toh😭

But now that u say,BB I'll go read it again. By God yeh Patil Saab ke bina bahut burey din jaa rahe hain.

Thanks in advance,yaara!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
PS: Woh Eid ke liye naya Anarkali mila merekoπŸ˜† Do u think he'll like bottle green colour?😳 Bahut important ho gaya hain to pataofy him back😭

Dutta ka favourite rang "black" hai re... why dont u go for a black with heavily embroidered gold embroidery... aaj Naku ki dark orange saree pe jaisa tha waisa embroidery on black... πŸ˜›
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
i can't believe i typed that πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣