Epi 398: D-N The Real Eternal Story

bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bandbajao thumbnail

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

bandbajao thumbnail

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks for the beautiful update BB...πŸ€—

loved loved the beginning sceneπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...gr8 detail with the description of the balcony n view ahead...could picture it all in my mind while reading...so well done with the description πŸ‘πŸ‘ hayeee dutta in a vest n sleepy look😍 a nazaara we all wud hav died 2 c onscreen n fainted seeing dutta in a vest...lol...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ awww for the very first time dutta asking naku 2 ask summut from him bt naku being naku doesn't hav anything 2 ask for...this scene was a reminder of hw simple n pure naku is... a simple girl who doesn't want anything big in life...just love 2 giv every1... and never b the cause of any1's misery...this is the naku we all loveπŸ‘πŸΌ... i love hw she explained to dutta via her talks tht she didn't evn expect him 2 love her bk...and used chand as an example...tht dutta 2 her was a chand tht she cud onli see from far never gain it... once again dutta was able 2 understand the depth of her love for him...also m sure he deep down realises tht if his happiness was meant elsewhere, with sum1 else, evn thn naku wud hav happily sacrificed n been happy for him...thts tru love... nt thinkin abt ur own happiness bt ensuring the happiness of the 1 u love...i reali loved this scene 2day...it spoke volumes abt the love n respect naku shares for dutta... there wer a lot of moments in tht scene which wer the highlight of it bt 1 moment tht reali caught my attention was wer dutta says 2 naku "tujhse lagav tha naku" as in he was attached 2 her from the very 1st moment bt was unable 2 giv tht attachment a name... which was so typical of dutta...he's always been the 1 to realise things very l8... n i loved the ending 2..."woh bewakoofi achi lagti hai mujhe" awww😳😳😳😳 love tasha man...again wud hav loved 2 c this scene onscreen...MR n MV wud hav rocked in it...nevertheless m so grateful 2 u and the writer for giving us such a beautiful eternal LS of tasha😳😳😳😳 thnk u so much😳😳😳😳

hmmm from nave's discussion m sensing the possibility of sum new entry...male...hmmm πŸ€” i wonder who it wil be...

aww tasha arrive at the mandir...n need 2 climb 100 steps..nt a mission for thm esp nt wen they r holding 1 another's hands...so sweet...awww i wish u guys had shown thm tke part in the prayers...

haha baji n his typical style of bashing...2 in 1...he bashes ova the phone at the sme time 2 those in front of him...LOL...no wonder madhu gts irritated n this time evn AS didπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† seems like the preparations in PN r going gr8...wil b a gr8 surprise for thm on their return😳😳😳

awww babi n naku reunion was sweet n emotional...haha sethji gtin a bashing from his mom...brings bk old memories of hw they used 2 b in PN's servant quarters...LOL... n m sure we'll c ganpath drunk sumwer...LOL...it was a sweet gesture for dutta 2 reunite naku with her family after such a long time on der 1st wedding anniversary... it was a gr8 gift for naku😳😳
Edited by Yuvika_15 - 12 years ago
krishaa thumbnail
good one bb loved dutta confession about his feelings for nakku when he says"ki mujhe tujh se lagav tha"and he holds her hand in mandir dutta is becoming romantic day by day i m just loving this dutta thanx for the update BB
good workπŸ‘
Edited by krishaa - 12 years ago
dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Another good one today :) I loved the description of the new morning that Naku sees from the balcony. Awesome job by the writers!

OMG.. These people get up real early.. Ha ?  It has been ages since I got up at 6:00 am πŸ˜†

I am getting a bit bored of Dutta going on remembering what he did with Naku. I am sure he is very guilty but enough already Dutta. Please move on. Probably Naku is tired of hearing it and hence she asked him to promise her that he won't talk about their first wedding again !!

Baji is the best friend ever and a wonderful Devar ! Love him for that. Atlast Dutta does something for Naku by making her meet her Aayi. Very nice gesture.
-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
"tip toes in quietly, hands behind her back"

"peeks in slowly"πŸ€”

Hmmm... Grey kurta? Thank goodness he is still wearing his trademark clothes. Last time apne pyar mein Rang Biranga Joker banakar choda tha."Aapki zindagi aur kapde berang hain, Saaab" 😡 "sniffs" But romantic picture abhi bhi baaki hain shayad."Sigh" Men!

😲😲😲😲 Haila! Mahale Senior bhi pahunch gayi? Bhago!

With a heavy heart, out of courtesy "Thanks for the episode,BB πŸ˜ƒ"

But BB dear Kab khatam hoga?πŸ˜” I am so tired of waiting.Writer jee main bhi audience hoon na?Meri bhi maange poori karo 

@Moony: Arey aye Chanda! Tayede ki Chandni! Mere saare chain gold, silver, steel, plastic sab mere paas hi hain. Tum kaiko phikar karti re!πŸ˜ƒ 
rama_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
[QUOTE=ZubyDutta]"tip toes in quietly, hands behind her back"

"peeks in slowly"πŸ€”

But BB dear Kab khatam hoga?πŸ˜” I am so tired of waiting.Writer jee main bhi audience hoon na?Meri bhi maange poori karo 

zuby... aap yahan aaye... mehphil kee raunak aur bad gayi...lekin wa is this ... wa special scenes are u waiting for...

Edited by rama_2010 - 12 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Just read the first scene till now. And whoa! Another wish of having Naku and Dutta talk abt their pre wedding days has been fulfilled. Thank you BB and thank you Ms Writer.

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

Just read the first scene till now. And whoa! Another wish of having Naku and Dutta talk abt their pre wedding days has been fulfilled. Thank you BB and thank you Ms Writer.

loll..yh wen i read the scene i was like ksh's wish of seeing tasha discuss pre-wedding feelings n naku's love was fulfilled...it indeed was a beautiful scene...😳😳😳