silentkiller007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
It was a pleasant surprise to see Dr Yash (Mukesh Solanki)😳 in Balaji's new show on Colors 'Parichay' 9.30pm (same slot like Kesariya balam).. He plays the brother of 2 sisters (one being the female lead), having no parents, hence shouldering the responsibilities of his 2 sisters. Loved him as Dr.Yash and hoping to see more of him as the loving & protective brother in 'Parichay'.. way to go Mukesh!! U rock in Jai Jai Jai Bajrangbali too as Lord Shiv.. 😊 All the best and keep entertaining us always with yr lovely performances 😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I've always been a huge fan of Mukesh Solanki. I just lovvved Dr. Yash , he's true friend , a true n devoted lover n also a great doctor along wid a great human being alike . His smile, his soft words , his peaceful n soothing manners n his personality every thing is so charming n sober , it was very enjoyable 2 watch doctor Yash . Mukesh made it such a lovable charactr , I deeply regret tht his charactr wasn't given the importance in the story tht it deserved , very sad . But , yes , it was indeed a very pleasant surprize 2 see him in Parichay , glad so much tht he's getting this kind of gd roles in prominent channels n isn't sitting at home . His character in parichay  is quite like dr. Rathod of KBAHD . But , I wish 2 see him in a lead role , if it's possible against Jaya , because along wid Akash Jaya has very gd chemistry wid Mukesh too , want 2 see this pair on screen n working togethr again. A very best of luck n lots of love for u Mukesh . God b wid u.
silentkiller007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey im too a big fan of Mukesh ⭐️ & simply adored his potrayal of Dr Yash 👏. He fitted the character to perfection though the creatives starved us to see him on the show 😔.  Loved his innocent & pure chemistry with Rukmi. Hope we are not starved to see him in 'Parichay'. He's looks like the real Lord Shiv in Jai Jai Jai Bajrangbali & also Ganesh Leela (prior show). He fits perfectly as Lord Shiv as well as Dr. Yash, 2 completely different genres. Commendable!  May God bless him with many more meaningful roles (by that I mean lead roles 😉 hehe) Best wishes from your best fans 😃