Originally posted by: .rumki.

awesome
write 2nd part

thanku so much dear
n i m going to post nxt part just after few minutes😊
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Dont worry u upload I m still awake actually I m studying A/Cs so aaj late songi😊
quarkinsen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey dear plz do update soon
i am waiting for the next update
love u 
love abhiya
heena_mehta thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

part-2

abhay felt his world crahsed down there only, his more than 4 yrs wait which was more than like 4centuries for him was all fallen apart...he wanted to cry n shout at dat only moment , bt he kept staring at pia
pia looked at him for once n noticed pain in his eyes bt then she ingnored it completely...she passed a little simle to jay...
abhay(controlling his emotions) - congrats jay n pia...
jay- thanks dude n yes i m inviting u to a b'day party at my house today...sharp at 7 a.m
abhay was abt to say no
jay- i don't want to listen "no" abhay...its a very special day for me n pia n i want u to be their wid us to share our happiness
pia;s eyes got filled wid fear as soon as jay invited abhay  n it didn't go unnotice frm abhay
abhay- ok jay, i wl b there n he left giving his last glare to pia...(he was so lost dat didn't bother to ask whose b'dat jay was talking abt)
pia took a deep breath as soon as abhay left n she also left towards her cabin
jay who was left behind there, saw pia leaving n he said to himself( i knw its a very special day for u n abhi n i m gald dat u gave me chance pia, i knw u still don't love me , bt i believe dat one day u wl come to me n say "jay i love u" n  a smile got crept on his face)
pia in her cabin( to herself)- no , wat u did jay, u invited abhay, wat if he wl come to knw abt him...nooo, she closed her eyes while sitting in her office chair...
(she remembered d moment she met abhay for d first time in his office in india in delhi)
she got her project n she selected abhay's company to prepare a report on her mangement project...abhay's company was one of d best company of  nt only delhi bt  of india also n as pia was a brilliant student , so her college recommended pia to abhay's company as an intern..there she met sid, abhay's elder brother n panchi sid's wife n abhay's bhabi...pia was nt just an intern for sid n panchi, she was a good frnd to them, in a very short time, she came close to both of them n abhay, abt him, pia never understood him even she was working under him)
 pia came out of her thoughts when she heard a knock on her cabin's door
jay came inside n pia passed a little smile to him
jay- pia lets go , all preparations r still left ...
pia- ya sure jay...
jay- hey i forgot to tel u , abhay said yes to our project...
pia passed an unwanted simle n said -dats reli gud jay..
they left frm d office ...
after sometime they reached jay's home...
pia- jay u reli want us to celebrate abhi b'day here...i mean r u sure
jay- ofcourse pia , i want us to celebrate his b'day here only n nw u don't think so much abt this...lets start wid d preparations...make a list n tel me wat do u want, i want everything to perfect for my son!!
pia smiled at his last word...n said thanx for everything jay...u r truly a best frnd
jay was happy bt quiet hurt also dat pia still consider him as his frnd...
pia knew somehwere dat it hurts him, bt she doesn't want to give ny false hopes to him, she got engaged to him coz he promised her dat he is ready to give her as much time  as she wants n most important thing she did this for abhi
in d evening everything was ready jay's house was looking some kind  of disney land...
pia looked at her watch...
pia- jay abhi...i think i should go nw, he has already called my up for so many times...
jay- pia u wait here n see if there is nything left n i wl go n bring him
pia- k...bt pls no more pampering stuff jay,,he has already become so naughty
jay(smiling)- pia its his 3rd b'day...
pia- yes i knw, nw go
it was around 6 p.m , guest started arriving n jay's house was got packed wid  abhi's frnd n their parents also...
when jay entered wid abhi ...his hands were full of chocolates...bt it was whole dark there..abhi was in jay's arms
abhai- jay uncle y its so dark
jay smiled n said u r a superhero abhi , don't b afriad
n suddenly whole room got filled wid colour full lights n every one shouted "happy b'day abhi"
abhai  was happly shocked
jay put him down
n everyone was hugging n wishing him bt abhi's eyes were looking for someone
he turned towards jay n in his childish voice ,he said- thanku so much jay uncle n jay brought himself  to his  height n kissed his forehead n said- nything for u abhi n abhi smiled n kissed jay's cheek
when abhi felt a soft hands on his beautiful big blue eyes n he smiled while moving those hands frm his eyes n he said- mom..
pia (smiled) n abhi tunred n hugged her...
pia- abhi how u always come to knw when ever i do this
abhi while kissing her cheek- mom, coz u r my mom n u r best...i love u mom n hugged her once again...
pia felt blessed, her son was a gifted child...
pia-lets go abhi , u need to change
pia took abhi in her arms n headed towards one of  droom ...
abhay entered jay's place n it was xactly 7 p.m
abhay was surprised coz he didn;t xpect dat he has been invited for a child b'day's party n somehwere abhy knew d reason dat y he didn;t say no to jay, coz of pia, he wanted to see her, bf4 coming to d party he mentally prpepared himself , dat he wl nt come b/w jay -pia, bt he didn't knw dat destiny was holding something else for him...
jay saw abhay n welcomed him
jay- hey i m so happy abhay u came
abhay(smiled)- jay , btw may i knw whose b'day u r celebrating??
jay(smiled n saw here n there) n then he said while pointing in some direction...there is d b'day boy abhay
abhay looked towards d direction jay pointed n as soon as his eyes fell on d figure wid dat small boy, his heart stopped beating for once...pia ws looking mesmerizing in white n baby pink churidar suit,her curls were half tied n few locks were falling on her beautiful face,there was no make up xcept kajal was there in her beautiful brown eyes...
pia looked at abhay , she saw him staring at her...pia's grip automatically got strong on abhi's hand whiich she was holding n abhay noticed dat ...
jay went towards pia n brought abhi n pia back to d place where abhay was standing...pia;s heartbeat started racing , she was avoiding his gaze ...
abhai was in jay's arms nw n pia was standing nxt to him..
jay- abhay meet abhi,my son,my superhero,today's its his b;day
abhay(was shocked,jay's son, pia- jay's son, he wanted to run away, bt he didn;t bring those shocked  n hurt xpressions on his face)
pia noticed dat  pain in his eyes, bt avoided it
abhay(controlling himself) bringing his hand infront of abhi- happy b'day abhi n as soon as those small little hand cluttched abhay's , abhay felt something different, totally different, like he was holding something his own, something very special, he didn;t realise  dat how long he kept holding abhi's hand
when his soft voice brought him back- uncle u r still holding my hand
abhay smiled (didn't knw d reason bt it was abhi's voice which brought dat unknwn smile to his face)- oh! i m sry n he unrelcutantly took away his hand...
abhay- abhi u r very cute...
abhai(smiled)-i knw uncle, mom always say this to me bt jay uncle says dat i m smart
this time abhay didn't smile, his world turned upside down just by abhi two words mom for pia n uncle for jay
jay smiled at his answer n pia also tried dat, bt her eyes were more abhay's face
abhay looked carefully at abhi n then his gaze shifted to pia who was trying to avoid him this time.
shocked, then painfull xpressions were there on his face...his eyes were aksing thousand of questions frm pia...
bt abhi said- jay uncle lets go, my frnds r waiting for me, mom cn v cut my cake nw
pia gave a a smile to abhi (which was nt real ofcourse)- lets go she said
jay- abhay come
n they left d place , n abhay kept standing there...abhay's eyes were on abhi, he looked at him carefully n noticed dat his eyes which were xactly like him, his face was a shadow of his n pia's n then he remembered d moment they came so close dat that there were no boundaries left b/w them, they made love  , dat was a passionate n beautiful night for abhay-pia, d every single moment of dat night was still alive in his mind)
for a moment he closed his eyes, pia;s nervous face n abhi smile both came infront of his eyes, he oprned his eyes wid jerk
abhay- abhi is my son, my n pia's son!!!!
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

yay awesome part heena loved it.Ohh so Abhi is Abhiya's baby not bad.I came 2 know tht its Pia's baby birthday whn u wrote Abhay didn't asked whose birthday is?Me so excited 4 nxt part & now u know wht u have 2 do?Yes u r right update nxt part soon u know I m greedy😉😆😆

Edited by cuteshrishti - 12 years ago
heena_mehta thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuteshrishti

Dont worry u upload I m still awake actually I m studying A/Cs so aaj late songi😊

waise i av updated😊
al d best for ur xam shrish👍🏼
heena_mehta thumbnail

Originally posted by: quarkinsen

hey dear plz do update soon hun i av updated😊 , do read n comment😊

i am waiting for the next update
love u
luv u too🤗
love abhiya

quarkinsen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I AN THE FIRST

IT IS A TERRIFIC UPDATE DEAR
NO WORDS TO EXPRESS
LOVE IT 

THNX FOR PM
U R REALLY AWESOME WRITTER DEAR

LOVE U
LOVE ABHIYA
MRS.SSO thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 4 Thumbnail
wowo awesum part!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Sorry for being so late Heena... it's really awsomeee 👏 👏 👏 👏
concept is different and i loved it... so Abhay - Piya has a son together? 😲 i cant wait to find out why they are separated...Jeh seems a good and positive character here... loved how you portrayed his character 👏 
waiting to read more...specially what would happen now as Abhay knows Abhi is his son...superb darling...
luv u 🤗
Edited by princess_xeelan - 12 years ago