lucky.m thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: DakshnaFan

Wow ๐Ÿ˜ƒ A very good morning hogayi Lucky ๐Ÿ˜› u made my day ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thanks Bud itna cute cute sa FF subh subh post karne ke liye ๐Ÿ˜‰
Like ki Naina taking initiative y always Dakshu has to take first step ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
itna pyaara pyaara sceneโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ณ thanks yaar ๐Ÿค—

Have a nice day dear and FYI sirf ye FF kahtam huyi hein..honeymoon ab bhi baaki hain.๐Ÿ˜‰..Even I thought ki y always dakshu taking initiative๐Ÿ˜†..iss liye iss baar naina ko responsibility de diya...๐Ÿ˜†
DakshnaFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lucky.m

Have a nice day dear and FYI sirf ye FF kahtam huyi hein..honeymoon ab bhi baaki hain.๐Ÿ˜‰..Even I thought ki y always dakshu taking initiative๐Ÿ˜†..iss liye iss baar naina ko responsibility de diya...๐Ÿ˜†

@ Bold ha ha pata hai honeymoon itne jaldi kaise khatam hoga yaar๐Ÿ˜›... bahut lamba chalna chahiye... aur abhi to sirf Daksh ke surprises dekhe hai Naina ke bhi to honge na... Apni Naina apne Dakshu ke liye kuch nahi karegi kya ye to bahut nainsafi hogi na...๐Ÿ˜‰
Aish_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lucky yar thnx...luvd t๐Ÿ‘...gud mornin to tune karvadi๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
luvd t dat she tuk d initiativ dis tim...sho cute๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š...
Edited by sweetaish - 12 years ago
ntsindia thumbnail

@neetu

Yaar..after a long time...Reading ur FF reminded me all cute moments of dakshna..lekin in holi fall naina neeche aur daksh upar hai.๐Ÿ˜‰.anyways..uapr ya neeche jab tak dakshna saath saath hain..koi prblem nahi
๐Ÿ˜‰
Very simple and sweet one dear..lve๐Ÿ‘d it

Thanks dear..

i was not telling abt Dkahna fall.. i was telling abt Ayush-Aku fall...
ntsindia thumbnail

thankyou all.. i will write whenever i have time.. but i read all of ur ffs daily...

ntsindia thumbnail
kitna romantic hai... lucky! love you!
lucky.m thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@ dakshna fan, neetu and aish

Thanks yaar.๐Ÿค—.luv u all...I knew u will like itaur aap logo ki chehre pe muskurahat laana hi tho hamra kaam hein...๐Ÿ˜ƒ..aur rahi baat naina ki surprise tho๐Ÿ˜Š.,hum dakshu ke saath naainsaafi bilkul hone nahi denge๐Ÿ˜‰..next part mein wahi hein.( surprise)..thoda wait karo..pata chaljayega๐Ÿ˜‰
Aish_21 thumbnail

@ dakshna fan, neetu and aish

Thanks yaar.๐Ÿค—.luv u all...I knew u will like itaur aap logo ki chehre pe muskurahat laana hi tho hamra kaam hein...๐Ÿ˜ƒ..aur rahi baat naina ki surprise tho๐Ÿ˜Š.,hum dakshu ke saath naainsaafi bilkul hone nahi denge๐Ÿ˜‰..next part mein wahi hein.( surprise)..thoda wait karo..pata chaljayega๐Ÿ˜‰

waitin, waitin๐Ÿ˜...lekin yar zyada wait mat karvana๐Ÿ˜›...
Aish_21 thumbnail
   this is 4 all my darlins in our FF world...luv u guys๐Ÿค—

ps : romo/emo FFs n d wrks, til den dis shud do frm me 2 y'all๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by sweetaish - 12 years ago
ntsindia thumbnail
a very simple scene...
a morning in PH [after mrg]
======================
Naina and Ayi are busy in kitchen. Ayi has to make the arrangements in the pooja room. She asks abt Daksh and Naina rushes to room and she find Daksh is in sleep..(may be they took time to sleep in the previous night ๐Ÿ˜‰ ). Naina calls him and makes him get up. [rem at that day Naina made him get up]. Daksh gets up and looks at the clock. Oh God he has a meeting in the morning. He suddently gets and do his jobs.. naina takes out his dress and put it on the bed and to Kitchen. Ayi leaves to poojaroom for the arrangements... Daksh comes hurry in kitchen. his collar is not corect... sleves are not set. in one hand a file other hand his bag... Naina puts a plate on the dining table and say: Daksh nashta kar lo...
Daksh: nahi naina, der ho jayega.. mein raste mein kha loonga...
Naina: aise kaise.. nahi... ek 5 minute hai na...
she notices daksh shirt is not perfect. she comes near him and corrects the collar. then comes back to the table and takes the break fast and runs behind Daksh...
Naina: mooh kholo..
she feeds him running behind.. meanwhile Daksh folds his sleves..
N: hah.. dekha.. ? kaise finish ho gara.. ab yeh chay bhi pee lo aur tum jaavo...
she takes the  tea cup and give it to him. Naina rushes to the bag and checks whethr he took every thing. yah.. she made everything correct... naina takes the plate
Naina: ab jaavo... aur der mat karna...
Daksh: teek hai.. ab mein chaltha hoo...
Naina smiles and looks he leaves... Daksh abt to leave but stops and turns back...
Naina: kya huva...? kuch bhool gaye hai kya?
Daksh looks around and tells... : hanh... bohot important baat bhool gaya.. [Daksh puts the bag on the teapoy and looks around then walks towards her with a smile - u see he has no time for break fast even]
naina wonders then she understoood.. daksh came near her and tries to hug her (plate btn them).
Naina steps back: Daksh, kya kar rahe ho... shirt kharab ho jayega...
Daksh takes d plate from her hand and put it on the table... and tells: shirt kharab ho jaye tho hone do... ab mein yeh kartha nahi hai to mera poora din kharab ho jayega... (telling this he is about to hug)
Naina: kya daksh.. kisi ne dekha to...
Daksh: Dekha tho dekhne do... pati hoo mei thumhara. tho kya problem hain...?
Naina silent ho jati hai.. he slowly hugs her and gives a sweet cute kiss on her forehead...
Daksh with smile: ab me jata.. (naina puts the fingers on his mouth)
Naina: Jata nahi.. jakar ata hoo...(she borrows the words of Ayi ;) )
Daksh smiles and sweetly: teek hai.. jakar ata hoo... ayi se bhi keh dena...
Naina shakes her head (hah)... : bye.. ana khayal rakhna...
Daksh shakes his head.. :hanh... tum bhi...
[ayi standing seeing all these.. she is in her happiness seeing his son and dil.. she prays.. hey bhagwan in dono ka rishta hamesha hamesha isi khushi se rakh dena.. ]