Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
dishu ur 1st attempt is awesome sweety😊.Oh I love ki FF mai hi sahi arnab & panchi nai samajhdaari wali baat ki.Ohh plz Abhiya show mai bhi mil jaye😊.Nice attempt😳
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Muaaahhh!!!!! Deshu. superb. You know i never read OS n FF, read this one for u n m glad my time time didn't got wasted. This is what we wanna see in the show...its high time Pia should confront Abhay...let his emotions bursts out...special part OS ka pata h kya tha (wink) u showed Panchi her real place...back seat hahahhahahh!

M2NZ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I truly loved it, enjoyd it !
Superb!
Plz do write more!
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: abhiora

yay!me 1st!waise dishu..u were brilliant..jst 1 pt..wen abhay says"jeh is nt a gud guy"shudnt it b neel?bt it was simply awesome..y dnt u continue..dialogues were perfect..dis is 4 u 🤗

Thank u tora, and thanks for pointing it out, I edited it.
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
@shivani, ashu, selz, jazz, M2NZ, pratiksha, ifrah and @piya_abhay_love
Thanks for appreciating 😊
Edited by abhayfan_dishu - 12 years ago
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Anurag--

Dishu...it was really awsum..and beautiful written👍🏼 I wud be glad if dis happens in d show...but 1 thing i m sure pia-abhay confrontation is bound 2 happen😆and i will love dat seen wen panchi will stop thinking abt Abhay and realize dat danish is her true love and gives him a chance😆and regarding Arnab he will say,"abhay piya dono kitne aatche lagte hain saath mein...madhu se baat karni padegi"😳😆

Yup and Madhu will jump with excitement and say, sacchii, and start dreaming of seeing pia in bridal attire 😍 😆
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ASMI95

oh my god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

disha u wr8 so brilliantly
i was imagining da moment whn abhiya r alone
oh i so desperately want them to reunite
cant tolerate da prsnt trck
and kash panchi bhi reralize karley dat wht SHE is DOING
thnx fr da pm

yup i also hope ki panchi realises what she has become and what she is doing
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuteshrishti

dishu ur 1st attempt is awesome sweety😊.Oh I love ki FF mai hi sahi arnab & panchi nai samajhdaari wali baat ki.Ohh plz Abhiya show mai bhi mil jaye😊.Nice attempt😳

Yup I was tired of Arbab's marriage bureau in the show 😆
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I just loved it Dishu🤗

That part was really romantic and touching when Abhay lifts piya and takes her to his car. I wish it comes in the episode too with that over romantic and sizzling Abhiya BG☺️

And Panchhi's and Arnab's voiceovers really cracked me up🤣 Arnab will now concentrate on Abhiya rather than Jiya and panchhi on danish rather than Abhay...thank god but Dishu seriously these voice over were amazing...
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail

Originally posted by: romaila

Muaaahhh!!!!! Deshu. superb. You know i never read OS n FF, read this one for u n m glad my time time didn't got wasted. This is what we wanna see in the show...its high time Pia should confront Abhay...let his emotions bursts out...special part OS ka pata h kya tha (wink) u showed Panchi her real place...back seat hahahhahahh!

Thank u romi. 🤗   yup its high time we get to see what we want to see and panchi sees her real place 😆