mchopra thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: rdfan

Awww Shreya that was so Sweet and Beautiful ...Loved it 

Thnks Poo...hope u sacchi me liked it and it was not a torture...😳
mchopra thumbnail

Originally posted by: 7thHeaven

me doing happy dance . . . πŸ₯³ Gosh this was greatπŸ˜ƒ . . . the best part was the realistic touch to it, i mean Geet was practicalπŸ˜† OK a bit over practical . . .πŸ˜† and the husband wife fight well which couple doesn't fightπŸ˜† . . .

And btw how long have you been working at it . . . It was long as in real long . .

TO BE EDITED AGAIN... m on mobile, lemme get to the PC

Doll i will be waiting..and come on we are 21st century girls..i didnt want a MUSHY heroine..i hate them..i write wht i can relate to..and this was me..most of it..now dont ask which was not me..πŸ˜‰
and ok it took me arnd 5 days to finish it..πŸ˜† pretty long i know 18 page in word arnd 8100 words..woha..
and i will be waiting..take ur time..and thnks..glas u liked it..i made u cry last time na..hope u bluhsed this time..the confesson scene was supposed to make u go awww...
maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome ... superb ...

thnx 4 d pm ...
Krishnaluv94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved this OS! It was amazing! 
Lily201 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Shreya-- Its the first time I've read one of your OSs but I enjoyed it thoroughly -  the entire range of sentiments and dilemma Maaneet went through were tangible & touching😳
But most of all  moi loved the happy endings coz I am a pankha of itπŸ˜†
mchopra thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lily201

@Shreya-- Its the first time I've read one of your OSs but I enjoyed it thoroughly -  the entire range of sentiments and dilemma Maaneet went through were tangible & touching😳

But most of all  moi loved the happy endings coz I am a pankha of itπŸ˜†

Thnks Lily..and happy endng u should be really thnkful to reya and sana who made me change it...i so wanted to make it sad(killing of both..)..πŸ˜† loved that u enjoyed it..and next time i will post it on den so that u come to know easily abt it..😳
mchopra thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krishnaluv94

Loved this OS! It was amazing! 

thnku😳
mchopra thumbnail

Originally posted by: maankigeet4ever

res..

edited: i am finally hereπŸ˜ƒ
where do i begin...u penned a beautiful yet realistic Maaneet journey in which they took slow steps towards a happily ever after...😳
Both Maan and Geet's character were realistic in what they wanted from life...i liked how u showed Geet as a strong girl who wanted to make her own future...
yes...the confession was definitely one of my fav making me go awww...and when MSK shed tears..i like πŸ˜²...but the whole scene was written wonderfully πŸ‘
and which a couple doesn't have tiffs and misunderstandings...but nothing major to kill them over so i am glad u let them have their happy ending...i only suggested a happy ending because i did think that they truly deserved it...
and plus Sano wouldn't have to cry over another OS πŸ˜†

Aha finally...i have been like waiting,,Embarrassed
and hola more thn sana tears i was scared for my life...πŸ˜† and abt that awww scene the inspiration is from the show...rem tht sonography scne..i went likeEmbarrassed and thts one of my all time fav scenes..so the tears in confession have their own flavour and i didnt want MSK to confess i wanted Maan to and that made all the diff..and hppy ending...i still wanna kill two three people..the urge is defining..πŸ˜‰
mchopra thumbnail

Originally posted by: -jia-

Reserved :)

I am here...phinally...kaan pakading for being so lazy...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Lovely OS... happy OS...hehehehe... my fav part is the whole confession scene...i totally went Awww... just like u hoped ur readers would. It was Maan and Geet not Msk n Geet..u know what i mean...the tears in his eyes...the whole dialogues...beautifully written...I was dreading when i stared readign the party scene but u took a whole different route and it touched my heart just like Maan's gestures touched Geet's heart... what to do I am a sucker for happy endings...shukkar hai babaji ka...this one had it... she gives him what he always wanted and his heart desired...they start a new chapter of their lives together...😳 

Beautifully written Shreya... my only dread.. who u r going to kill in ur next one...coz this would have left u thirsty for blood...haina??  vampire kahi ki... Ek kaam kar..kill the CVs...leave Maaneet alone...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I need to gang up more with my happy campers..aka Sana and Aashu πŸ˜‰

Thankyou for writing this πŸ˜ƒ

Much love
-Jia

No problem lazy bones..itna lambaaa reply makes up for that na..😳
and thnks for that awww scene i wanna read that too...i mean i wrote it but never read it in continuity with the story...i so wanna do that...this is called MASTER LAZY BONES..πŸ˜† and u get an epi too next weeked..and thts gonna be more fun..coz u have kids in there..no keep count how many will be there..u never know the no.πŸ˜‰ and kills CVs idea is good but then i will miss SADOOO nahiii..so next one how abt kill both..i didnt kill anyone here so i am like pretty thirsty for blood..πŸ˜›
Thnku..
love u too...
-jia- thumbnail

Originally posted by: mchopra

No problem lazy bones..itna lambaaa reply makes up for that na..😳
and thnks for that awww scene i wanna read that too...i mean i wrote it but never read it in continuity with the story...i so wanna do that...this is called MASTER LAZY BONES..πŸ˜† and u get an epi too next weeked..and thts gonna be more fun..coz u have kids in there..no keep count how many will be there..u never know the no.πŸ˜‰ and kills CVs idea is good but then i will miss SADOOO nahiii..so next one how abt kill both..i didnt kill anyone here so i am like pretty thirsty for blood..πŸ˜›
Thnku..
love u too...

Epilogue??? seriosuly for a happy OS... Aaaj suraj kahan se niklaa...???πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ 

I cannot wait...I wish Maaneet have a whole soccer team... So much mehnat they have to do for that na... 😳☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️ 

Will wait for that...take ur time...😳
Tight hugsss...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—