Arjun & Neha : SBS : 8th August :YT link

ROFLOL thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
okay they showed Arjun's bahut khaas friend on sbs!!
i am so excited today that i have forgotten half of the detailsπŸ˜ƒ

first they he said many ppl wanna know about neha ..so lemme introduce her and then he gives he flowers...carnations they were...first he gives white and says this is for peace...kabhi ladai and all na ho..the gives purple and gives a silly reason for its colour! and then gives yellow and says this is for frndship and she says yes we are true friends
and then gives RED and says this toh u know for wat it is for😳 and both smiled!

he said ye rakhi special nahi hai ye friendships special hai🀣

and he hugged her and kissed and said kitni achi friend hai hug maanga toh kiss mil gaya...and she gave a weird look to him Lol

he talks bout how they first met before 7 years at a friends party and how he was surprised to see her looonggg hair and he said ki maine socha ye sundar ladki hai and sundar ladkiyan friends honi chahiye and tabhi se mujhe bahut achi lagi thi nehaπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

and he said her fav colour is pink and BLACK so that is why i am wearin black today πŸ˜›

and then he made maggi and they sang...she sang jab koi baat bigad jaaye!
he sang khambe jaisi khadi hai song and said dikhti bahut seweet hai par bahut ladti hai haha!

they signed the SBS scrapbook and i guess they wrote Be With Me always(as a good friend)πŸ˜›πŸ˜³

and he pointed towards the scrapbook and said i wanna thank all these fans and fans who EVEr liked my work...and asked us to Welcome Neha ... and give her so much love just like u have given me(she raises her brows) ...πŸ˜ƒcos she is my "friend" and Said aap samajh rahe hain na main kya keh raha hoon 😲🀣 they both laughedπŸ˜†

and he said hope i return onscreen soon! (omgee he is gonna return onscreen soon)πŸ₯³

so as AB says lets welcome the pretty lady and start lovin her just as we love AB!πŸ‘
πŸ€—

YOUTUBE

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnQE1pWMqd8&feature=channel_video_title[/YOUTUBE]

Caps

Edited by Sshikhaa - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Great...waiting for ur update ...I could not watch today  Just wanna know more and how did they celebrate friendship day πŸ˜ƒEdited by ..Priyanka.. - 12 years ago
Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Waiting!! .. πŸ˜›

EDITED:

FINALLYYY!! ... Watched the segment! .. πŸ˜ƒ

Okay so it was cute, sweet and friendly!! .. No doubt they have been friends for 7 long years. πŸ˜ƒ .. Neha is a pretty girl, i like her hair and her smile. Cute .. 😊

Flower portion was hilarious .. purple pani ... girls like pink everything .. right from .. ummm .. 🀣 .. and red flower .. hmmm ... he was explaining every color and then was like .. ab red you know is for .." .. lol .. πŸ˜†

she loves black .. like half of the world . πŸ˜† ..so arjun wore black .. 😊

and rakhi segment .. πŸ˜• 🀣 .. Anyways not even arjun's fault, they were looking so bro-sis like that arjun had to clear that it is not a  rakhi segment .. πŸ˜† ..

Arjun is a complete flirt!! .. long hair, sundar larki .. πŸ˜† .. but i am glad that he was being honest .. not like, i like her frndhsip, she has helped me through hArd times .. blah blah ... he was honest and I LIKEY! ,. ❀️

The maggieee .. YUMMMYYY!! .. Arjun cooks maggie just the way i do .. 😳 ..

The songs were nice , but i don't neha can sing that well .. she was far off from the ryhthem of the song  .. but still they looked sweet singing ..and arjun .. weird choice of song .. 🀣

Scrap book was nice ... neha wrote . "Be there with me always" and arjun wrote "As a good friend" .. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

and in the last .. he asked all his fan to love HIS FRIEND .. just the way we love him .. and i guess he is fair enough .. that girl deserves acceptance AS HIS FRIEND .. as he said .. "samjh tu ap gaye hongey " ..as in ONLY FRIEND!! .. πŸ˜ƒ

Sweet segment and I LOVE ARJUN!! .. ❀️
Edited by Fantasia. - 12 years ago
AmyArTiMayUr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Kinza for some reason,your this one word post made me laugh...am i going insane? Lol..

Priyanka: u want to see how they celebrated friendships day? Ideas leni hai kya unse?:-P
ROFLOL thumbnail
it was a longgg segment  i have just witten the main things cos i forgot the details as i was busy droolin over them!!
Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
No problem shikha .. we can wait for the video update before showing proper reaction, because you urself are saying you forgot DETAILS .. so STILL waiting! .. πŸ˜›
angelshy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Aww ShikhuπŸ€— ..sounds like a super cute segment 😍..i want to see it now ...link pleaseπŸ˜†
AmyArTiMayUr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update:-)

i cant wait to watch it:-)

Thanks for the Update Shikha ...πŸ˜ƒ ..very cute

ROFLOL thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelshy

Aww ShikhuπŸ€— ..sounds like a super cute segment 😍..i want to see it now ...link pleaseπŸ˜†

ShruuuπŸ€— omggg! i am soo glad that my wish to make a post on the forum came true itni jaldi🀣! it was the cutest thing ever! he said it finally.! πŸ˜† yeah link i wll update wait!!! 😳