Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mayuloveu thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I am fine shikha.. but I hope Arjun will not be bushed for this segment. bcz this segment is indeed a cute segment. I like neha too. sweet girl
sajanlover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
anyone please post u tube link i wanna c this segment of Arjun n Neha
it sounds realy realy cute
ROFLOL thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: chandu-mayu

I am fine shikha.. but I hope Arjun will not be bushed for this segment. bcz this segment is indeed a cute segment. I like neha too. sweet girl

aw keya don worry ...nothin will happen this time! am sure his fans will pay heed to his request! we all love him and uski khushi mein hee humari khushi hai 😆
ROFLOL thumbnail
towards the end part

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xkfbnq_saas-bahu-aur-saazish-sbs-star-news-8th-august-2011-pt2_shortfilms

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xkfbr2_saas-bahu-aur-saazish-sbs-star-news-8th-august-2011-pt3_shortfilms
Maria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

he said she is his "friend"n we should respect their friendship..😳😛AB is so friendly ..love him
ROFLOL thumbnail

Originally posted by: maria-soniarti

he said she is his "friend"n we should respect their friendship..😳😛AB is so friendly ..love him

no comments 😆 video link is up😛
Maria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

those people who r his fans n respect him dont ll take his words in wrong way..:D

razih thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

the segment is really really very cute. I hope the fans welcome neha too. bcz this is Arjun's personal life. I love both of them arjun and neha. they look cute together.

ware is arjun fans   

such a awesome couple 

Ta-ta-bye-bye thumbnail
LMFAO this was like watching the Shahid-Priyanka KWK \😆
SK-PC were screaming out of their lungs they are 'just friends' but it wasnt too hard for the host or viewers to gauge the actual facts thanks to their underlying romantic vibes,flirting and faces turning red 😆
Arjun was blushing and grinnin away to glory.still dont understand why he would ask his fans to welcome a mere friend?  welcome her into what? surely there are a lot more other friends of his who are industry outsiders?! so Neha is special umm.,,😛

Will have to watch the whole segment on YT ..things went over my head ,was confused at points 😕😆

razih thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sshikhaa

aw keya don worry ...nothin will happen this time! am sure his fans will pay heed to his request! we all love him and uski khushi mein hee humari khushi hai 😆