Class 7, we just finished our exams and having holidays
We have to got to school, but no one is going to teach๐Ÿ˜‰

ur in 7th! i thought ur bigger thn me!๐Ÿ˜› y wat hppned! no teachers
shobrakapooor thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Glitter Text Maker

Chapter:87
khushi left his cabin. she said hey devi maiya i frgot to take back d files. i'll have to take them back otherwise he'll think i took d photos nd he'll be troublin me. she took d files nd went to her cabin. she said everythin to shilpa. she said woh rakshaas uska himmat kaise hui hamare photo chori karne ke liye. shilpa said ru sure he stole ur photo no rite thn y ru tauntin him๐Ÿ‘ khushi said i know u all r on his side! juz thn arnav came back after d meetin. he went to khushi's cabin. khushi didnt mind him. he asked her hws ur headache. ru okay. she said yes im fyn! nd im ok nw! he went to his cabin. shilpa asked di did u give dat files. she said no i'll give it to him nw! but u know shilpa im scared wat if he finds i took d photo. shilpa said dont wry. there r many staffs besides u here. he'll think dat they took d photo. but u juz have to act dat u didnt do anythin wrong k. khushi said ok. she went to his cabin.

Chapter:88
arnav in d cabin was shocked to see d photo missin. he said i juz kept d photo under this files nd nw it is missin. where is it! who took dat. im sure dat girl might have took it! y she is hidin everythin frm me. once she was my frnd nd nw she's ignorin me. wat did i do. i have to find out who she is. he keeps on thinkin. he said no! dat girl wont do dat. it must be dat khushi. she mustve come here to take d bam nd she purposely hid it so dat i wont find my frnd. i think she is takin revenge cz once i told bad abt her frnd! khushi opens his cabin nd asks may i come in sir. he said come in. he thinks nw ur really trapped Miss KKG! u will have to tell me where is dat photo!๐Ÿ˜ˆ khushi said i came to keep this files. when she was abt to go. he said keep that photos also. khushi was utter shocked.

Chapter:90
she turned her face away frm him. he said i know u took d photo. keep it back. i need it! she said sir y ru tellin lies. i didnt take it. he said i know only u came here when i went return dat photo nw! she said ru crazy, y should i take ur photo nd y ru so sensitive twrds dat photo. is it ur girl frnd's photo. he said dont tell lies tell d truth u came here rite. she said aap logon ke cabin mein aane hi nahi aap logon se baat karne hi bekhar hai! she added im goin. he held her wrist nd said kaha ja rahi he tum. chori tumne kiya hai aur saach bhi tum bholengi. he held her wrist tightly. poor khushi she was controllin d pain. she said y ru simply torturin me i didnt take it. plz leave me. he leaved her hands nd said im fed up of talkin wit u. tum jaise ladkiyon ki intentions ke baarein main mujhe pehle hi sochna tha! who knows maybe u decided to be my frnd to trap me so dat i'll fall in love wit u nd marry u! arre mujhe pehli paatha chalna tha ki tum jaise ladki paison ke liye kuch bhi karengi! kuch bhi! he shouted. khushi was shocked. tears came frm her eyes. she said aap mujhe iss tarah se samaj rahe hain. teekay aapki marzi! she ran cryin. arnav was lukin at her.

Chapter:91
khushi came down cryin. la looked at her nd said sim look this chamkili is cryin. maybe she mustve got nicely frm ASR! this much days she has soaped him nicely but bechari nw her intentions wont work on him. she added aare chamkili iss bar yeh math sochna ki maine yeh sab kiya hai. shilpa was busy talkin in phone wit her fiance. she said hum aapko kal phone karengi teekay. d guy said nahi hum tumhe phone karengi. acha bye! she cut d phone nd went near khushi  nd said to lavanya ru mad lavanya! y ru simply disturbin her. go mind ur own business. lavanya said sim pam come on its tym for my makeup๐Ÿ˜ก la sim nd pam went! shilpa said yeh ladki ko baat karne ki tameez bhi nahi. uska chehra hi bhootni ki hai aur makeup karke aur bhi bhootni jaise banane ki kaushish kar rahe hain! she asked kya hua di! wat hppned. khushi went to her cabin. shilpa followed her.

Chapter:92
Arnav was so disturbed. he couldnt concentrate in his work. he looked down. shilpa asked khushi tell me di y ru so silent! wat hppned. khushi looked up she saw arnav. arnav was lukin at her. suddenly he got a call. he went to attend d call. it was anjali. she asked chotte kaise ho. aaj tum jaldi aana. woh kya hena ki nani aap ke saath baat karna chahte hai. he said ok nd was abt to cut d call. anjali said ek min chotte. wat hppned. y ru nt askin anythin to me. any prob. he said kuch nahi di im ok! i'll talk to u later. she said hum hamare chotte ko bachpan se jaante hain. plz chotte apne di se bholo kya hua! he said everythin to her. she said ghalti tumhare hain chotte. he asked wat! meanwhile shilpa said d same thing to khushi. she added i know dat im younger thn u but ur my di so i have to point out ur mistake rite. khushi said hw can u tell im wrong. wat did i do. he strted everythin. he stole my photo. arnav said to his di she hid d photo frm my cabin. u know wat di nw im tryin to find my lst frnd nd she is... di stopped him nd said did u see her takin d photo. khushi said woh kya hena ki humne nahi dekha hai but hw come my photo came to his cabin. shilpa said ur photo mustve fell down nd he took it nd deceided to give it to d owner. di said chotte there r many ppl workin in ur office nd as u said dat girl mustve took d photo so dat u wont find her nd ur simply puttin everythin on khushi's head. wat all bad things u told her.

Chapter:93
khushi said thn y he was askin abt dat photo. shilpa said maybe he thought u came to take d bam nd took d photo. he juz want to make sure wther it reached d owner's hand nd u simply said bad abt him nd lyk dat fight strted. he said di so wat should i do. di said tell her sry dats d only solution. he said sorry!!! khushi said i wont tell sry. shilpa said plz di i juz want to see dat hppiness in both of u! he said ok ok i'll tell her. ru hppy. di said humare chotte he sabse acha! call ends. khushi too agrees. shilpa reminds her nt to take up d issue of photo as they both will fight again
juz tell sorry to him. dats it. it was evenin. everyone left d office. khushi said im scared hw will i face him. shilpa said dont wry he wont tell anythin. trust me. she said bye nd went. khushi went out of d office. she felt someone's presence, she turned back nd saw arnav! both said sry at d same tym. arnav said sry i misunderstud u! i was so tensed dats y! she said its ok i strted d fight. he asked ru cumin i'll drop u home. she said no thnxx. he took his jeep nd left! she said laad governor. i juz said no for formality nd he went! nw wat will i do nw! its late. dat rakshaas will never come back. hw will i go home! 

to be continued... 
Ended thumbnail
ahhh! when will they realise who they really are to eachother!? cant wait for the next part! 

xxx
shobrakapooor thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zbegum

ahhh! when will they realise who they really are to eachother!? cant wait for the next part! 

xxx

it'll be soon! juz keep waitin!๐Ÿ˜‰
curiouscat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thank u for the pm..๐Ÿ˜Š
nice update..
Cant take it tat Arnav said sorry...
and i think arnav ll cum back again to take Kushi in his car..๐Ÿ˜
shobrakapooor thumbnail

Originally posted by: curiouscat

thank u for the pm..๐Ÿ˜Š

nice update..
Cant take it tat Arnav said sorry...
and i think arnav ll cum back again to take Kushi in his car..๐Ÿ˜

in my story arnav is nt dat egiostic๐Ÿ˜† gud guess! thnxx for d comments!
Danina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Amaaazizing;D
Loved it;d
cont soon
thanks for the pm;D
sharneil92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
oh my god! awesome story! :D will you please update ASAP? :D btw, please PM me when you do! :) wouldn't wanna miss it for the world... :)
shobrakapooor thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharneil92

oh my god! awesome story! :D will you please update ASAP? :D btw, please PM me when you do! :) wouldn't wanna miss it for the world... :)

thnxx so much for d comment! hw fast did u read whole story๐Ÿ‘ well for d update i'll do it thurs! couldnt do it regularly nd tomorrow im havin sckul! well defi add u in my list๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‰ thnxx again!
xxsanaaaxx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awwwb i hope he comes back n picks her up.. gr8 update thx!!!:)