hahi!! ðŸ¤£ i love anji's nautuanki!!
gud one shobi!!
keep writing!!
shobrakapooor thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Glitter Text Maker

Chapter:64
khushi reaches her house. buaji tells hey sanka devi payal told u to come early nd u came late. khushi said buaji mein sirf 1 hour late hogaye. wats d prob!! buaji said teekay teekay nandkishore chalo hum chalte! she calls payal too. khushi said lekin mujhe dress change karna hai! bua said did u take bath in mornin. she said yes. bua said ok dats enough jab tum makeup karke aayengi toh raat hogi😆 khushi said yeh buaji!! three of them leaves. in arnav's house he said di r u purposely takin me to place. u know rite hw much i hate goin there. its no use goin to temple. anjali said chotte aise mat kaho. god will punish u! he said so wat. i dont care, atleast u can call akash rite. di said he was havin some urgent work so he went out. come na stop arguin. we're gettin late. he said only bcz of u im cumin otherwise she said chotte mujhe patha hai. nani,mami,anji, sat in d jeep. nani thinkin bhagwan mandir main mujhe aise ladki milna madath karo jo chotte ke liye bilkul teek ho! [actually nani decided to go to mandir to look at girls😆]  

Chapter:65
khushi nd team reaches mandir. bua said u both wait here i'll take d puja thali nd come. she added payaliya tum humare saath aana! aur khushi thoda phool leker aao. khushi said y?!! buaji said tumhare shaadi ke liye arre sanka devi puja ke liye😆 khushi thinkin y is this buaji talkin lyk this. meanwhile arnav nd team reaches there. he stops d jeep, removes his aviator glasses! anjali tells i'll take thalli for nani. arnav said di i'll do it. she said no need chotte. nani said chotte can u bring some flowers for puja plz. he said ok nani aap log jaao hum jaldi aayenga! khushi in flower shop. she puts d flowers in d basket nd walks, arnav comes frm other side. both comes frm opposite side nd hits!😉 khushi's flowers fell down [some of d them in her hair] she said kya... she stopped. both looks at each other.

Chapter:66
everyone were lookin at them. some kids came near them said dekho didi ki shaadi hogaya. ghana gao😆 nani said mami u go i'll come nw. mami thinkin yeh sasuma aajkal sherlockk ka kaam karthe hain😆😆 she goes. nani tells to herself i should keep an eye on chotte. he doesnt like to come to mandir but nwdays he's comin whenever anjali calls, daal mein kuch kala hai. i should figure it out. she hides near a tree a looks at arhi. she tells oho so this is hppenin. yeh ladka toh iss ladki ko dekhe yaha atha hai. kaun hai yeh ladki. she looks at d girl carefully nd tells yeh toh khushi hai. khushi said eh bacho i'll beat u wit this sticks so go frm here d kids ran she thn tells aap! yahan kya kar rahe ho. she looks at him nd strts laughin. she was laughin continuosly😆😆😆 arnav said stop laughin! she stops but laughs again as she wasnt able to control her laugh.

Chapter:67
nani said yeh ladka bhi na. humse bholte hai ki Miss Kasyap se pyaar karthe hoo aur baat iske saath! pagal ladka. she thn goes. khushi said aap Mr. ASR yaha aur mandir main. accordin to u ppl r mad nd they waste their tym by cumin here lekin aap yahan. arre yeh toh mandie hey aapke office nahi. she laughs. she stops. he said hogaya. she said sry sir! lekin mujhe hassi aa gaye iss liye. he said i came here only for my di. she said ok so u'll do anythin 4 ur di. he gets angry, holds her hand nd tells yes i'll do anythin to make her hppy. khushi said wat r u doin. leave my hand, all of them r lukin us! he leaves nd said sry! she said u spoiled my flowers, nw i have to buy them again. he gives her money. she said no need. im havin money. she asked r u doin any pooja here. he said yes nani is doin. she buys d flowers. arnav tells d shopkeeper: i want some jasmine, hibiscus nd rose. khushi ntices this nd tells rose r u goin to propose someone.😆 arnav replied wat. she said thn y r u buyin rose. we dont use rose 4 puja. she laughs. arnav said ok ok i was juz doin to test u. she said to test me... u made mistake nd nw ur tellin lies. he said wateva lets go. buaji was takin d plate nd goin suddenly she hits someone. d plate falls on d person's head. the person cries...  ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜‰     

to be continued...
[this tym im endin lyk this. who will be dat person. keep on guessin!!]
.hea. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Res
---------edited---------
Nani is so naughty, accompanied by Anjali😆
Itni naughtiness acchi nahi😉
It was so cute update
Thanks for the pm

Me first!🥳
Edited by murphy369 - 12 years ago
MeraCheekuVirat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awsum update!
Nani is awsum n anjali too!
Hehehe luved d kids..!!
ArHi scene was sweet!
thx for d pm! :-)
Danina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Ammaaazing;D;D
Thanks for the pm;D
continue sooon;D;D
Sabarnee_25 thumbnail
nice update dear...thanks for the pm...keep writing...
shobrakapooor thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolsabs

nice update dear...thanks for the pm...keep writing...

thnxx sabarnee for ur comments!!
shilparoxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Heyy di!!
The update was extremely funny!!! You're gonna have to update soon yaaru!!!😆🤣 too fuuny🤣
For the person... am hoping it's Lavanaya🤣 lmao
and if it is.. I don't want Arnav to console her okay?!😉hehe
🤣 lol I don't control you just kidding😆
Thanks for the pm and continue soon yaaru!!
Take care,
Shipss
shobrakapooor thumbnail

Originally posted by: shilparoxx

Heyy di!!
The update was extremely funny!!! You're gonna have to update soon yaaru!!!😆🤣 too fuuny🤣
For the person... am hoping it's Lavanaya🤣 lmao
and if it is.. I don't want Arnav to console her okay?!😉hehe
🤣 lol I don't control you just kidding😆
Thanks for the pm and continue soon yaaru!!
Take care,
Shipss

it was buaji who hit d person wit plate!😆 thnxx for ur comments