Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Arrey if the actrees is not there then change her instead of making mockery of it

Dpka1415 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NandiniPS

Arrey if the actrees is not there then change her instead of making mockery of it

watching the show??? Rukmini still not in the scene 😭😭
They have done the unthinkable

I had never expected a production house of the callable of Sagars to play with the story this way
Dpka1415 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NandiniPS

They have done the unthinkable

I had never expected a production house of the callable of Sagars to play with the story this way

damn they are now showing Satyabhama in place of Rukmini in the Sudama story !!!

Originally posted by: Dpka1415

damn they are now showing Satyabhama in place of Rukmini in the Sudama story !!!

I wont watch it 

It will spoil the image of Rukmini Krishna in my mind

To me Rukmini comes second only to Radharani and no oone else

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
I am greatly disappointed with DBSK right now. I don't care if Priya is unavailable to act or not. The character of Rukmini cannot be insulted like this at any cost. They can replace Priya instead of adding kichdi to the story and putting Satyabhama and Jambavathi in Rukmini's place. These Sudama and Tulabharam stories are so famous and many Hindus know the facts about them that viewers will be greatly angered and disappointed if the Sagars of all people make such drastic changes. It is high time that the Sagars bring Rukmini back to the story and improve her character. She is the one who blesses Vasundhara, Sudama's wife, and she is the one who tells Krishna about him. She also is the one who places the Tulasi leaf on the scale that has Krishna and teaches the rest of Krishna's wife what true love and devotion is.

I'm not going to watch DBSK anymore if they ruin Rukmini's character further.👎🏼
I agree Krishna loved all his wives equally . he is God na he is supposed to love all souls equally

But Rukmini Devi was the most important the most virtuous, the most intelligent and the most worthy

Amd Rukmini Devi is to Dwarika, what Radharani is to brajbhoomi
Edited by NandiniPS - 12 years ago
Bhavaani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
OMG EXACTLY...I totally agree with you guys! Plus it makes no sense the Sagars have shown Priya as Lakshmi and Rukmini, thereby indicating that Rukmini is an avtar of Lakshmi, but even so she's not important enough to show having any discussions with Krishna or place the tulsi leaf on the scales.

And I'm not trying to bash...but the director has not done his research! Krishna should very rarely look overly angry/ confused/ upset. Nowadays he constantly looks confused as though he's not an antaryami and has no idea what's going on in the world!

After the Sudama track we'll prolly see Jambvanti/Satyabhama give birth to Pradyumna and it will all go downhill from there! My question is this...since it's Kalyug and all, do the Sagars really think nobody but them knows the real Krishna Katha, that we're clueless on the Mahabharat/ Shrimad Bhagvatam/ Gita? I'm sure we could teach them a thing or two...if only they were willing to listen to our side.

LOL sorry for the rant guys...I hardly ever get annoyed with tv serials, but mythos are special you know! I'll get back to my Ashok Banker books...at least he's not skipping any details on Krishna!
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Vicky_sonikudi

OMG EXACTLY...I totally agree with you guys! Plus it makes no sense the Sagars have shown Priya as Lakshmi and Rukmini, thereby indicating that Rukmini is an avtar of Lakshmi, but even so she's not important enough to show having any discussions with Krishna or place the tulsi leaf on the scales.

And I'm not trying to bash...but the director has not done his research! Krishna should very rarely look overly angry/ confused/ upset. Nowadays he constantly looks confused as though he's not an antaryami and has no idea what's going on in the world!

After the Sudama track we'll prolly see Jambvanti/Satyabhama give birth to Pradyumna and it will all go downhill from there! My question is this...since it's Kalyug and all, do the Sagars really think nobody but them knows the real Krishna Katha, that we're clueless on the Mahabharat/ Shrimad Bhagvatam/ Gita? I'm sure we could teach them a thing or two...if only they were willing to listen to our side.

LOL sorry for the rant guys...I hardly ever get annoyed with tv serials, but mythos are special you know! I'll get back to my Ashok Banker books...at least he's not skipping any details on Krishna!

Yeah, I know, the Sagars for this show have just gone beyond anything and anyone, even Ekta Kapoor which I never thought possible.🤪 The junior Sagars of even the new Ramayan and Jai Shri Krishna have not distorted the story to this extent...showing Pradyumna being born to Satyabhama and Jambavathi is just the last straw. If they show that, I'll be praying that Imagine forces them to shut down this show.😡 

I honestly think every single person in this forum knows a LOT more than the Sagars of DBSK. Either they're extremely ignorant of the story (in which case they should not have even taken the serial), or they are playing games with us viewers for TRPs or other such garbage. Either way, I am just fed up with this mytho and refuse to watch further if they do not get their facts straight now.

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Yeah, I know, the Sagars for this show have just gone beyond anything and anyone, even Ekta Kapoor which I never thought possible.🤪 The junior Sagars of even the new Ramayan and Jai Shri Krishna have not distorted the story to this extent...showing Pradyumna being born to Satyabhama and Jambavathi is just the last straw. If they show that, I'll be praying that Imagine forces them to shut down this show.😡 

I honestly think every single person in this forum knows a LOT more than the Sagars of DBSK. Either they're extremely ignorant of the story (in which case they should not have even taken the serial), or they are playing games with us viewers for TRPs or other such garbage. Either way, I am just fed up with this mytho and refuse to watch further if they do not get their facts straight now.

If they show anyone except Rukmini giving birth to 
Praduman then it will be an insult to our grear  scriptures

I think AS is obsessed with twisting stories

In his Krishna also he dragged it on and on , he even changed the name of Kansa'a wife and showed fictitious Rakshsas after Krishna

But here he is showing Rukmini as Mahalakshmi and then rendering Mahalakhmi non existant