Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks for the promos, Deeps! I really love the Sudama story so I hope DBSK shows it good.😃 Only disappointment is that they're not showing Rukmini anymore.😔 In SK, she always had a prominent place in all of Krishna's stories, especially Sudama and Satyabhama Garva Bhang, but in DBSK she's like almost gone. I mean, she was Krishna's chief queen so it'd be proper giving her a prime spot in all the scenes.😳
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
One more thing Deeps, how far has Imagine TV uploaded DBSK? I need to catch up on a few epis but can't find them online.😕 Which episode are they showing right now?
Dpka1415 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

One more thing Deeps, how far has Imagine TV uploaded DBSK? I need to catch up on a few epis but can't find them online.😕 Which episode are they showing right now?

well they are just not paying attention on the uploads of DBSK these days ...seriously feel like killing the uploader of imagine tv...

check this playlist ..i have arranged them in order ... these are the only epis uploaded by them...these days they upload only part 2 and not part 1 ... such losers they are ... the promote preeto and rakhi sawant's show only 😡😡

coming to the previous post in a moment 😉
Dpka1415 thumbnail

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Thanks for the promos, Deeps! I really love the Sudama story so I hope DBSK shows it good.😃 Only disappointment is that they're not showing Rukmini anymore.😔 In SK, she always had a prominent place in all of Krishna's stories, especially Sudama and Satyabhama Garva Bhang, but in DBSK she's like almost gone. I mean, she was Krishna's chief queen so it'd be proper giving her a prime spot in all the scenes.😳

yeah they are not showing Rukmini where ever she's supposed to be shown ...i mean afterall she was the avtar of Goddess Lakshmi yaar !!!
i guess because of the personal issues in Priya's life (regarding her sour relations with her husband) she'z not able to give proper time ... 😭 really feeling bad for priya ...but as they say the show must go on so if she's not available they should appoint another actress ...as its not a daily soap where they can show memory loss or accidents or death of a character all of a sudden ... but if they do not take serious action al the fans who have connected themselves with the show would be shattered ... (personally i would be heart broken) however even if now we see a new actress it will be hard to digest though far much better than changing the story and putting Jambvanti in front in every situation ... 😕
i wish and hope Priya remains in the show and everythng falls into the right place ! 😊
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
So what will they do today show Rukmini ir ignore her?
Dpka1415 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NandiniPS

So what will they do today show Rukmini ir ignore her?

i hope they show her and not Jambvanti putting the Tulsi leaf in the tula ...😛
how can they change that?

Even in Sudama's story she had a major part as in the Tandul scene 
Dpka1415 thumbnail

how can they change that?

Even in Sudama's story she had a major part as in the Tandul scene 

yeah it was Devi Rukmini who knew about Sudama not Satyabhama ... Satyabhama got to know only when Sudama reaches to Palace of Dwarka ...

ohhh God !!
dont do this ...i dont want to stop watching dbsk at any cost ..but when the story isnt correct what else do we have to do 😭

Originally posted by: Dpka1415

yeah it was Devi Rukmini who knew about Sudama not Satyabhama ... Satyabhama got to know only when Sudama reaches to Palace of Dwarka ...

ohhh God !!
dont do this ...i dont want to stop watching dbsk at any cost ..but when the story isnt correct what else do we have to do 😭

And she also knew that the third bite of the Tandul will lead to loss of Vaikundha which she prevented . Now this story is definately there in SB mahapuran
Dpka1415 thumbnail

And she also knew that the third bite of the Tandul will lead to loss of Vaikundha which she prevented . Now this story is definately there in SB mahapuran

hmm... lets hope they dont do blunders !! 😕