Dwarkadheesh-Bhagwan Shree Krishn Lounge(Page 12)

Posted: 2011-08-31T06:29:30Z

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.
1 Likes this
Posted: 2011-08-31T06:34:33Z

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.
2 Likes this
Posted: 2011-08-31T11:35:37Z
Actually DSK has very sweet songs
1 Likes this
Posted: 2011-09-01T06:21:39Z
Originally posted by NandiniPS

Actually DSK has very sweet songs
yeah right ...Embarrassed
RJ's music and compositions are always sooo divine ... love them to the core !! Embarrassed
0 Likes this
Posted: 2011-09-01T07:54:01Z
Is the music director for DBSK Ravindra Jain too?Shocked That's what I thought at first, but then...the tunes of the songs sounded a lot different from his usual ones which he used in RSR, RSK, and ASR, so I wasn't sure.
Posted: 2011-09-01T10:08:29Z
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Is the music director for DBSK Ravindra Jain too?Shocked That's what I thought at first, but then...the tunes of the songs sounded a lot different from his usual ones which he used in RSR, RSK, and ASR, so I wasn't sure.

yeah i think its RJ only..saw his name in the title track when the show began..and he has given his voice in the title along with Anoop Jalota...so...
.i'll confirm it though Wink
And yeah the music is diff from the previous shows but its a good change..isnt it??? I am loving the songs and the background musics Wink
0 Likes this
Posted: 2011-09-01T10:14:23Z
Originally posted by Dpka1415

yeah i think its RJ only..saw his name in the title track when the show began..and he has given his voice in the title along with Anoop Jalota...so...
And yeah the music is diff from the previous shows but its a good change..isnt it??? I am loving the songs and the background musics Wink

I recognized Anup Jalota's voice, especially after hearing some of his bhajans on youtube.Big smile

Yes, the background music and songs are really nice, but I think I still prefer RJ's old tunes a little more.WinkEmbarrassedLOL

Posted: 2011-09-01T12:19:09Z

Originally posted by Dpka1415

I recognized Anup Jalota's voice, especially after hearing some of his bhajans on youtube.Big smile

Yes, the background music and songs are really nice, but I think I still prefer RJ's old tunes a little more.WinkEmbarrassedLOL

ohhh alright...am sure you must have loved those bhajans... He sings sooo well...
Eheheee ohh well i understand the first love thing in context to the musics of old mythoes...same goes for me. ..Specially the music of Chopaiyan in Ramayan.. Smile and the title tracks of rsr n rsk are running in my veins i should say,, whenever i pray i sing Shri Krishna Govind Hare Murari..in d same tune as the title of rsk Wink
Same is the case with my dad LOL But yeah the new musics also have the required bhakti bhavna i love the title track nd the flute tunes Krishn played for Rukmini...infact currently m using the flute tune as the ringtone on my cellLOL and before this i used the title track...now wondering what to use...have two choices either Yada Yada hi Dharmasya {Krishn's entry} or the Om Namoh Bhagvate song[epi 1

Wink
What u say??? LOL
0 Likes this