Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nabakov_Musings thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Kritz08

Rani one can't blame Abhay for all this.He is lying and hurting her only to keep her safe even though he is getting equally hurt if not more in this process.It hurts to hurt your loved onesI understand what he is going through.
He wants her to forget him, move on in life and be happy.But litle does he know that Piya's happiness lies with him.They complete each other.Its impossible for one to live happily without the other.I just want Abhay to realise that.

Abhay...Please stop hurting yourself and Piya.She has the right to love you.Please don't snatch this right from her💔

exactly..one can neither blame abhay nor blame piya..situation hi saali aisi hain ke dono ki fault bhi nahin lekin yeh sab ho raha hain..circumstances and fate is to be blamed here 😡..so one can neither point their fingers at piya or abhay..cause honestly its not wither of their fault...at all...unki kahani hi aisi hain ...this song suits perfectly for their situation :

teri meri..meri teri prem kahani hain mushkil...do lufzon mein yeh bayaan naah ho paaye ❤️..ek ladka aur ek ladki ki prem kahaani yeh hain naayi..do lafzon mein bayaan naah ho paaye...kyun khuda tune hume aisa pyaar kya khwaab dikhaaya jab haqueeqat mein thod naa tha?!?! ahhh...ahhh...teri meri ..meri teri prem kahani hain mushkil..do lafzon mein yeh bayaan naa ho paaye 💔
shewolf thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
aww..a wonderful and a much needed post!❤️
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Kritz08

Rani one can't blame Abhay for all this.He is lying and hurting her only to keep her safe even though he is getting equally hurt if not more in this process.It hurts to hurt your loved onesI understand what he is going through.
He wants her to forget him, move on in life and be happy.But litle does he know that Piya's happiness lies with him.They complete each other.Its impossible for one to live happily without the other.I just want Abhay to realise that.

Abhay...Please stop hurting yourself and Piya.She has the right to love you.Please don't snatch this right from her💔

I'm not blaming Abhay cause each is right in his own way but my only thing is keeping a balance and view things from there POV equally.
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..SheWolf..

aww..a wonderful and a much needed post!❤️

Thanks Nidz for taking the time, really appreciated.
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
😲.😲
What am I seeing? Koi Guinness World record ko phone karo!! 
I mean, Rani posting a topic? THE RANI? 😲.🤣

Ok, jokes apart, firstly, I'm soo happy to see a post from you! 🤗
That's all I want to say. I've commented enough on the hypocrisy and fakeness of certain people. It doesn't need any more of my attention but just a request to them: 

Please don't EVER label yourselves as AbhIya fans and insult the fan group I belong to 😊
--sunshine-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chill_Out

😲.😲

That's all I want to say. I've commented enough on the hypocrisy and fakeness of certain people. It doesn't need any more of my attention but just a request to them: 

Please don't EVER label yourselves as AbhIya fans and insult the fan group I belong to 😊

shhh chillz dont say that🤣 u knw what is that group

@Rani: Well ask chillz I come so less to the forum due to these reasons and seriously loved ur post to the core🤗 and u knw I have discussed these things many times with chillz so now I just say people are not CVs so let them say whatever they want to say. I am least bothered😉.

Well if this post ws of Pia bashing and ahem ahem(will tell where no1 cant read) then u shud have noticed likes and ROFLs and comments and scarcsm on this topic.

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: --sunshine--

shhh chillz dont say that🤣 u knw what is that group

@Rani: Well ask chillz I come so less to the forum due to these reasons and seriously loved ur post to the core🤗 and u knw I have discussed these things many times with chillz so now I just say people are not CVs so let them say whatever they want to say. I am least bothered😉.

Well if this post ws of Pia bashing and ahem ahem(will tell where no1 cant read) then u shud have noticed likes and ROFLs and comments and scarcsm on this topic.

That cracked me up 🤣

You know, Sanju, it is rather ironical that people like you and Akku agree with Rani and most of the so-called 'AbhIya fans' ignored it. It makes me realise that fan group doesn't matter. Genuine people will always support what is right and be fair (:

I know I sound rude and mean and I've bad mouthed a lot of people in the past 24 hours but oh well, if they can do it then so can I. Two can play the game 😉
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chill_Out

😲.😲

IKR 😆 me posting a topic 😲🤣

I had to do it for myself cause I just couldn't take anymore. You're right about the double standard. I could never accept ugliness or direct disrespect.

That is so true like how dare you use my fan group as and excuse to promote your venom.