Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

varun.tap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
 very beautiful raghutappu or rasya's thread u making priya ... pl z add my name tooo... πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by varun.tap - 12 years ago
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I am very pleased with Rathore's ethics! That one night apart he has done everything to make Tapu happy that shaayad other men wouldnt do
vivacious_priya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanx varun
yes sanaya i m also very pleased Rathod is such a gentleman he has enough brains n manners too... when dey hugged each other yesterday dis time first time dere hug looked different from earlier... really a passionate one..😳
SRKLuvr thumbnail

Originally posted by: vivacious_priya

thanx varun
yes sanaya i m also very pleased Rathod is such a gentleman he has enough brains n manners too... when dey hugged each other yesterday dis time first time dere hug looked different from earlier... really a passionate one..😳

tapu still cant bring out that passion because she doesnt love him yet she still loves Veer but I hope one day she will fully understand his love for her. Rathore is doing this with his eyes open thats good.
geet138 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I love this post .I thought I was the only one to like tapasya n rathore
AlwaysHisJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Add my name I love tapu so for me it does not mater who she ends up with but I really like her with rathod he actully cares for her understands the way her mind works I m happy that she finally accepted him
SRKLuvr thumbnail

Originally posted by: trupat

Add my name I love tapu so for me it does not mater who she ends up with but I really like her with rathod he actully cares for her understands the way her mind works I m happy that she finally accepted him

Me too Tanya😊  Tapu is my first concern I am happy if she is happy.
SRKLuvr thumbnail

Originally posted by: geet138

Well most of us are originally Veer and Tapasya fans but we want Tapu's happiness most so we like Raghu because he loves Tapasya fully.
sps0114 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Tapasya is still very unpredictable and a character who is always on edge...unless I see Rathore and Taps married and Taps genuinely making the effort to make her marriage work with Rathore just saying she is ready to get married is not enough...once she sees Ichcha and Veer together she will not take a sec to ruin Rathore and walk all over him...

She has hurt many coz of her stubborness and junoon which she talked about...people do not change in blink of an eye

Not being critical of Taps character...if cvs is trying to change her to positive character which they obviously are...would love to see Taps and Rathore married only he can bring about a change in her control her thru his genuine love but its walking on egg shells with Taps
Edited by sps0114 - 12 years ago
vivacious_priya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: geet138

no dear we also love rathod tapasya...
as dey really make gud scenes