Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: *dewdrop~pearl*

@ red - Kya yaar, Dutta Nakku ko date pe Anath Ashram le ja raha hain 😆! Kya romantic sense hain gadhe ka !

cute emo Apppu , Usne AS se kal permission li ,aaj romantic  style mein nakku ko poocha ,,so i am putting 2 and 2 together ,, and knwoing aur GAdha ,,this was the best he could cme up with 😆😆😆
ships thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Its good to read the light hearted scenes after the heavy duty Dutta-Nana  face-off. The writer treads both type with equal ease and that's no mean feat. Earlier, sometimes I've wondered why did Dutta act quite dumb  regarding matters at home. But through this medium of story I now know that when he trusts someone he does so with full faith and unconditionally so. Be it Kala at home or Nana at work! 

What a crisp and short meeting Dutta had today. 3-4 crisp sentences and battle won ..wow!

-Ships
Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Thanks BB…was checking a few times and start getting worried if you where sick or something…sense there was not thread.😕

Glad to know you are fine.😃

Lovely Episode…great idea with the name in the mandhi…loved it.👏

Dutta so cool….would have loved to see the scene on screen…MR/Dutta between the 12 men.

Why do I have a feeling that something is going to go wrong soon….
🤔
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Amazing episode! It brought out very well why Dutta is the alpha don. People can do the 'dhandha' but they play by Dutta's rules. I am sure if this scene would have been filmed it would have come out great.
I really love the attention Naku is getting as Dutta's bride. I would say finally! And she really deserves it after all she went thru. I think this is one thing Kala was scared of if a wife entered Dutta's life. I feel Dutta will win the challenge with little help from Naku...😍
shish15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

Amazing episode! It brought out very well why Dutta is the alpha don. People can do the 'dhandha' but they play by Dutta's rules. I am sure if this scene would have been filmed it would have come out great.
I really love the attention Naku is getting as Dutta's bride. I would say finally! And she really deserves it after all she went thru. I think this is one thing Kala was scared of if a wife entered Dutta's life. I feel Dutta will win the challenge with little help from Naku...😍

So true Shreya...Nice to see Naku being treated so sweetly...
Till now..no function was held without the sword of the "face revelation" or "Guilty feeling" hanging on Naku's shoulder...for the first time she is getting ready with a light mind and heart..plus having Dutta all the way with her in the function...Haye Kaash..we could actually watch such beauty!!!
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Thanks for the episode BB & the writers👏👏 Good moments celebrating the function, Datta will find his name in Naku's hand, he has a habbit of solving the problems & mystry late but he solves perfectly😆 The meeting was good, those people understood what he wants, he made his pt clear, as long as he is not eyeing their area it should be ok, best to leave this for some future track. Datta is very funny, he is asking Naku this way to come to anaath ashram😆Waiting for tonight's episode.😊

ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Just caught up with the lovely episode. Thanks BB dear🤗
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

finally gt a chance 2 read the update...n a gr8 update it was...

it seems dutta is the bakra in the house tht is teased by evry1 bt naku...lol...bt its cute... lukin around for naku without askin his AS is so dutta-ish...awww he wntd 2 c a glimpse of her b4 he left...so much in love he is... so cute!!! dutta u need 2 teach naku 2 b this expressive infront of evry1 too...lol

liked the meeting scene...its gr8 2 c dutta bk in action n bein the dutta bhao he is...loved hw he sed "dutta ko kise ke pehne hui tukroon ko utane ka shauk nahi hai"---way 2 go dutta...loving the attitude... n loved hw he warned the men tht they may rule n own raigad bt the rules of business r set by the 1 n onli DSP!! lov u dutta...its gr8 seeing this side 2 him... a tru ruler/don he is...

omg i guessed rite...dutta's name wil b written in naku's mehndi n he wil hav 2 find it...awww...m sure naku wil sumhw help him...i hpe its written on the ring finger (left hand) tht fingers nerve is connected 2 the heart wer dutta lives!! bt i feel it wil b better tht he finds the name without naku's help...

precap---hayeee dutta askin naku 2 cum with him 2 the aashram wer his dad wntd thm 2 go...i hpe they go away for a few days too... btw wt a scene it wil b...dutta with kids...i hpe he signals 2 naku tht he wnts a kid 2...tht wud b awesome cos tasha havent eva reali openly spoken abt havin kids with 1 another