Epi 394: D-N The Real Eternal Story

bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bandbajao thumbnail

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

bandbajao thumbnail

krishaa thumbnail
me 1st yipee
thanx bb so dutta is turning into a complete lover loved him he also maintained his atititude with his romantic part.seriously i loved the romantic dutta a lot .
omg  he was so eager to see naku before leaving to work and leela teasing was wonderful and cute.
what a atitude man dutta even though he faces such condition he always suceeds to bare it and face its circumstances strongly that's our sher.
now most difficult work he was assigned to search his name and all trios teasing naku loved always this warmness in ltl 1 where sisters were busy in making tasha life a hell.anyone all well that ends well really loving this bonding.
so next update we will see some cosy moments btw tasha will waiting eagerly.
thanx for the update BB.😊
Edited by krishaa - 12 years ago
shish15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks a lot BB...

I had to see the calender thrice to check whether I have logged on the non-LTL day...πŸ˜†, when I saw no sign of the update...

Looks like now AS too has made it her full time job to pull Naku's or Dutta's leg..yesterday she was teasing Naku and today she joint forces with Leela to tease Dutta...so sweet...

Dutta looking around for Naku.😳..can this get anymore cuter!!!! Loved the way he searched around for her...

Dutta handled the meeting so nicely...kya munh tod jawad diya hai. Mhtre ko.πŸ‘...that too so coolly...typical Dutta!!!! 

Let's see how Dutta frees his wife from his naughty sisters...what a fun loving and cozy family scene this was...Dutta searching his name on Naku's hand...kya baat hai...koi goli bandook ki baat hoti toh Dutta ek min mien kar detaπŸ˜†...par yahan!!!! he is in for a big task...but iam sure Dutta yahan bhi baazi maare le jaayega..

Looking forward to more romance in tom episode...πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by chochu15 - 12 years ago
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Today in Mithum style:
Kya Baat Kya Baat Kya Baat!
Loved the teasing scenes between everyone else and Dutta. Loved Naku the blushing bride; she deserves to be so happy :)
The business scene between Dutta and Mhatre was also very Dutta-ish, where just tells them - no asking nothing. I wonder if the whole "case / file band kar diya" was an indication of police involvement and maybe Morey gets stationed as the police officer in either raigad or ratnagiri...interesting..lets see.
Looks like Dutta does win and he has told Naku about taking her on their date too...lets see...more romance awaited 😳

Thanks for the update BB!
rama_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks BB n team for the wonderful episode...
Loved Dutta's attitude at the meeting desk... thats our sher...

Some awesome light moments at PN...πŸ˜‰  it now looks like one happy family. 
I guess vahiniji is going to help her hubby dear to trace the name... DN are good at ishaares... she would definitely want to be with Dutta...

Precap is all 😍

@BB thanks yaar... i tried my best to sleep but could not ... logged in thrice to check if the update is up n finally caught up...

*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I hope Dutta has a farmhouse near the ashram, with a beach view πŸ˜ƒ!
prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks BB for your efforts , aww late night ,God bless you  dear πŸ€—  

Wow , wht an episode ,  loved Dutta in the Don role ,, baapre wht authority ,, ,kabhi late nahin hua ,, " meeting mujhe nahin unhe chaiye "πŸ‘  and  that Mhatre " apni behen ka rishta nain leke aya' , and Dutta reply " appane dhande mein rishatey na hi rahe toh acha hai "

Loved the way Dutta handled the meeting ,

Wow his reply to  Mhatre provoking attitude was class  "Dutta ko kissi ke phenke hua tukde uthane ka sahauk nahin hai , Nana ke tukde tum baant lo "

"Uksa Sammana Dutta Sriram Patil se hua tha " said it all ,, ( obvioulsy mere se jo takrayega will not survive) 
then " Aur Dutta se Takrana    ,,,mat hi karna " was a warnign to all dnt who dint understand Dutta Sriram Patil is πŸ˜† 

I loved the way he put his terms accross no drugs, no woman trafficking or reaping off poor farmers

so you can handle Raigad but at my terms and the ultimatum ,, that once i cros this room ithe rule applies,  No questions were asked and no  q intended , it was understood all agreed

πŸ‘πŸ‘Wow I lloved this Dutta bhau in full Don avatar

Ofcourse abck hme ,, the sis in playful mood ,pulign Dutta's leg and nakku;s ,,tryign to the fun they missed in the earlier marriage events

loved how dutta is caught to search for his name in the mehndi ,,πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

and whn he cannot reply  to his sis ,,he glares at bajji ... "chalega ya yahin khada rahega  "  yeh kya baat hui 😑

BB , yeh kya baat hui Balu dada still msising ,, zaldi bula ,lagta hai lappie owner tak fariyad nahin pahunchi ,, balu barr mein  sab jake niraash hoke wapas aa rahin hain ,, he is MIA 

Jaldi  wapas bullao 

Precap ,,dutta asking Naku  to go Anath Aashram looks liek a date ,,yeah Romantic Dutta cmeg to the fore πŸ˜†

Edited by prncz - 12 years ago
*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prncz

Thanks BB for your efforts , aww late night ,God bless you  dear πŸ€—  

Wow , wht an episode ,  loved Dutta in the Don role ,, baapre wht authority ,, ,kabhi late nahin hua ,, " meeting mujhe nahin unhe chaiye "πŸ‘  and  that Mhatre " apni behen ka rishta nain leke aya' , and Dutta reply " appane dhande mein rishatey na hi rahe toh acha hai "

Loved the way Dutta handled the meeting ,

Wow his reply to  Mhatre provoking attitude was class  "Dutta ko kissi ke phenke hua tukde uthane ka sahauk nahin hai , Nana ke tukde tum baant lo "

"Uksa Sammana Dutta Sriram Patil se hua tha " said it all ,, ( obvioulsy mere se jo takrayega will not survive) 
then " Aur Dutta se Takrana    ,,,mat hi karna " was a warnign to all dnt who dint understand Dutta Sriram Patil is πŸ˜† 

I loved the way he put his terms accross no drugs, no woman trafficking or reaping off poor farmers

so you can handle Raigad but at my terms and the ultimatum ,, that once i cros this room ithe rule applies,  No questions were asked and no  q intended , it was understood all agreed

πŸ‘πŸ‘Wow I lloved this Dutta bhau in full Don avatar

Ofcourse abck hme ,, the sis in playful mood ,pulign Dutta's leg and nakku;s ,,tryign to the fun they missed in the earlier marriage events

loved how dutta is caught to search for his name in the mehndi ,,πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

and whn he cannot reply  to his sis ,,he glares at bajji ... "chalega ya yahin khada rahega  "  yeh kya baat hui 😑

BB , yeh kya baat hui Balu dada still msising ,, zaldi bula ,lagta hai lappie owner tak fariyad nahin pahunchi ,, balu barr mein  sab jake niraash hoke wapas aa rahin hain ,, he is MIA 

Jaldi  wapas bullao 

Precap ,,dutta asking Naku  to go Anath Aashram looks liek a date ,,yeah Romantic Dutta cmeg to the fore πŸ˜†

@ red - Kya yaar, Dutta Nakku ko date pe Anath Ashram le ja raha hain πŸ˜†! Kya romantic sense hain gadhe ka !

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 12 years ago